Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mature Advice Please!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Please!!!! (1639 Views)

Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Help Me In My Predicament . Mature Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
There was this friend of mine she has been dating this broke guys for five years now, the guy is getting rich and he started telling my friend that he need a side chick that he can't continue eating one food all these years.my friend have been crying hell out of her since three days now please an advice because I don't actually know what to tell her maybe to agree or disagree cos the guy have really made up his mind for side chick tinz
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well, i guess it all depends on ur 'friend'. Is she d very jealous type? Does she tink if d guy is 2 choose a wife he'll chose ha over d side chick(s)? D guy might just b a player afterall and was wit her all dis while cos she was supportin him financially. She shud use ha brain.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
veegirl: Well, i guess it all depends on ur 'friend'. Is she d very jealous type? Does she tink if d guy is 2 choose a wife he'll chose ha over d side chick(s)? D guy might just b a player afterall and was wit her all dis while cos she was supportin him financially. She shud use ha brain.
she is a jeolous type and I do tell her to calm down but she won't just listen
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by dkronicle(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tell her to leave the nigga, his gonna be broke again.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by iceberylin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
dkronicle: Tell her to leave the nigga, his gonna be broke again.
Seconded angry

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by ShagariAbacha: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettythicksme: There was this friend of mine she has been dating this broke guys for five years now, the guy is getting rich and he started telling my friend that he need a side chick that he can't continue eating one food all these years.my friend have been crying hell out of her since three days now please an advice because I don't actually know what to tell her maybe to agree or disagree cos the guy have really made up his mind for side chick tinz
Hey baby remember me ? I miss you dearest. Well in response to your question baby, its apparent the dude doesn't love her anymore since he feels the money has arrived. Tell your lady friend to leave him alone and go in search of a genuine love. I promise you karma will do its job and the dude will come begging at the end. I've missed u prettythicksme.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Hey baby remember me ? I miss you dearest. Well in response to your question baby, its apparent the dude doesn't love her anymore since he feels the money has arrived. Tell your lady friend to leave him alone and go in search of a genuine love. I promise you karma will do its job and the dude will come begging at the end. I've missed u prettythicksme.
hehehehe when do you start bearing shagariAbacha why politicians name naa it sounds funny to me.thanks for the advice I miss you too because you too dey tackle me
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by destante(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is bad but i think five years is a long while already. She shouldn't give in jes like that. She should fight for her man. It may be difficult to try, but in the end, she saves herself the doubt that she never tried to make things work.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by ShagariAbacha: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettythicksme: hehehehe when do you start bearing shagariAbacha why politicians name naa it sounds funny to me.thanks for the advice I miss you too because you too dey tackle me
Na ban o. Dey ban me for 2yrs. I nor know wetin I do o. Anyways just advice ur friend sha. All will be well.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by godofwar666(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Five years in relationship no be small thing now, my advise to her is that she has to calm herself down and make she try and sit that guy down make dem talk wella Guess I'm right
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettythicksme: There was this friend of mine she has been dating this broke guys for five years now, the guy is getting rich and he started telling my friend that he need a side chick that he can't continue eating one food all these years.my friend have been crying hell out of her since three days now please an advice because I don't actually know what to tell her maybe to agree or disagree cos the guy have really made up his mind for side chick tinz

since he has made up his mind,nothing can stop him from getting a side chick(only prayer)

he's probably tired of the relationship,and he's looking for a way to call it off
but it's not advisable for your friend to leave him

tell her to keep praying for him to change,and she shouldn't do anything to upset him

hopefully,he will change for the better,that's only if she's patient enough
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Na ban o. Dey ban me for 2yrs. I nor know wetin I do o. Anyways just advice ur friend sha. All will be well.
lol you don abuse on Nairaland abi tell me the trutth!!!
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by mascot87(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
destante: This is bad but i think five years is a long while already. She shouldn't give in jes like that. She should fight for her man. It may be difficult to try, but in the end, she saves herself the doubt that she never tried to make things work.

As much as I like u, I can't date u undecided
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Sanchez01: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
The guy doesn't sound like one that is grateful to me. It would be better if your friend leave his sorry ass before she becomes a total victim.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

since he has made up his mind,nothing can stop him from getting a side chick(only prayer)

he's probably tired of the relationship,and he's looking for a way to call it off
but it's not advisable for your friend to leave him

tell her to keep praying for him to change,and she shouldn't do anything to upset him

hopefully,he will change for the better,that's only if she's patient enough
thanks for the advice dear
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by ShagariAbacha: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettythicksme: lol you don abuse on Nairaland abi tell me the trutth!!!
That's another story for another day dear. Just tell that your friend to forget about the whole thing and stop giving herself heartache.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
destante: This is bad but i think five years is a long while already. She shouldn't give in jes like that. She should fight for her man. It may be difficult to try, but in the end, she saves herself the doubt that she never tried to make things work.
thanks so much for the advice dear
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
That's another story for another day dear. Just tell that your friend to forget about the whole thing and stop giving herself heartache.
OK thanks so much dear
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by ShagariAbacha: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fight for her man ? I don't buy that idea coz its apparent the dude doesn't love her any longer. Let her just be.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by ShagariAbacha: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettythicksme: thanks so much for the advice dear
U sef u notice sey I don calm down small. On a normal day do u think I'll advice you ? grin
Stay safe dear.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Like crious! Is dis a real tale? He wants to cheat nd he calls his woman of 5yrs nd tells her, who does dat? I think he has no more respect for d babe again, dats not gud o, let her try to gain bak d respect by standing her ground nd fighting for him(break bottle on any side chicken) or she begs him nd makes him trample on her by getting a gf after 5 yrs chai!
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
U sef u notice sey I don calm down small. On a normal day do u think I'll advice you ? grin
Stay safe dear.
me too noticed say you calm thank the mod for the ban****walk outa thread
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by MrCork: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2014

.....sweery..why do u start every story wit* ther waz a friend of mines*...when we clearly no that friend is u?

...ok...u date broke guys....wot do u want from us?
angry

3 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: Like crious! Is dis a real tale? He wants to cheat nd he calls his woman of 5yrs nd tells her, who does dat? I think he has no more respect for d babe again, dats not gud o, let her try to gain bak d respect by standing her ground nd fighting for him(break bottle on any side chicken) or she begs him nd makes him trample on her by getting a gf after 5 yrs chai!
this is real dear some guys are heartless don't you know??
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by MisterLongman(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fight...... That niccur aint worth it........ But she should patient enough to watch how the whole drama will unfold
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettythicksme: this is real dear some guys are heartless don't you know??
Hmmmm ok anyway let her stand her ground or she bails out
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrCork:

.....sweery..why do u start every story wit* ther waz a friend of mines*...when we clearly no that friend is u?

...ok...u date broke guys....wot di u want from us?
angry
MrCorkk I am allergic to broke guys get it straight into your skull
MrCork:

angry
Mr cock I am allergic to broke guys get it straight into your skull
MrCork:

angry
MrCork I am allergic to broke guys get it straight into your skull
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by destante(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Fight for her man ? I don't buy that idea coz its apparent the dude doesn't love her any longer. Let her just be.
by fight, i don't mean getting violent with anybody or the other ladies, she should jes get to talk to her man, and try atleast try to make things work. I wouldn't expect her to jes say good riddance to someone shes been with for five good years.
Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by DeBlunt: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very funny story grin imagine the nerve angry

Funny how guys believe in true love when broke grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please!!!! by destante(f): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
mascot87:

As much as I like u, I can't date u undecided
huh? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

s / Why You Want Him Back / See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.