Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo (8118 Views)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / DANGEROUS WORDS FROM ALIYU GWARZO. / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Jmain: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
I won't believe this . . . Lai Lai . . . embarassed
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by cirmuell(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
The question is, who is gwarzo?
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Donmarrius: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is the ONLY reason am supporting Jonathan.I want the North,to do the 'very best' of their worst.Let them pull down the heavens,lets see!.
Buhari,Atiku or Kwankwaso,must cry again!

As for Ilorin,i'll allow the Yorubass to 'evidently' prove him wrong!:-D
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by hakanai(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ozonna: If this came from the Gwarzo of Abacha era, then we should take this serious. He should be arrested and detained by the SSS.

Its actually a two way thing. The thing is the person reporting can provide proof or be treated as someone trying to cause national disharmony and should be dealt with. Some matters such as this are not to be played with, if peace is what government aspire to provide. How true is this?where did it come from? What are the evidence? If true examples should be set but, if a lie then why lie to share or cause disharmony? What do you stand to get in lying? How much harm and to what interest local or foreign ? In case someone must be held responsible. QED!!!
This FFK is like sent to hate or attack muslims, any political element he opposes or northerners! What is his problem? Its time someone takes him up against his comments and falsehood.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by lanrefront1(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Firstly, is this really on Fani Kayode's Facebook wall?

If it is, the last time I checked, the man is not a journalist neither is a newspaper. So where did he get it from?

For those shouting they will never vote Northern Muslim, that's exactly the purpose of this, to generate sentiments that will cause people not want to vote Buhari.

I can see that the allegation that PDP is fanning the embers of tribalism and religious intolerance in order for GEJ to get reelected is indeed VERY TRUE.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by salbis(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2014
There's time for everything under the sun! Hausa-fulani's, your time is almost up. You had played your part ever since, and the deceptive phrase "mu daya ne a arewa" has been decoded. Everybody knows his or her father's house. For instance why is it that whenever an appointment is given to any northern minority, the next thing that follows is complain from the so called core northerners. Appointments like;Air marshal Alex Badeh chief of defence staff from Adamawa, Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawah GMD NNPC from Borno, Mr. Danladi Kifasi Head of civil service of the federation from Taraba etc. Did not go down well with the hausa-fulani's. I'm of northern minority extract, but for me to vote for northerners like Buhari et'al let my right hand forget her cunning! I only pray for a good leader from any religion or any part of the country.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by PedroJP(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wat else can a beast boost of ? Hostility.

Don't worry, u shall soon see dat u can't even fight cos fighting needs intellectuals to map out strategies and intellectual power u do not have
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by agabusta: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is crap, and only aimed at drumming up ethnic sentiments towards the 2015 election.

This is the handiwork of the PDP.

If one reads it well, u'll see how insults were subtly delivered to the minority tribes in the North and the Yorubas.

It is still part of PDP calculation towards 2015, to pocket the votes of the minority tribes in the north, a good percentage of Yoruba and with the heavy chunk they are expecting from the SS & SE, they hope to win.

And it is following the same pattern daily. They post a topic maligning the support base of the opposition and their supporters. Before u know it, their own supporters & paid agents quickly storm the post to attest to its authenticity and continue the strategy of drumming up ethnic rivalry by attacking the main support base of the opposition, calling them all sorts of names and demonising them to the best of their ability.

This hatred they are sowing and using as a winning strategy, when the kasala will burst....only God will set us free. And unfortunately, it is the common man that will suffer the most

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Soldiers Did To Ambulance Carrying Casualties From The Lekki Toll Gate / We’re Only Able To Transmit 8,100MW Of 13,000MW Generated Electricity - TCN / Check Out The Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.