Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With (6208 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by eckersley: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
NB. This thread is not to place men on a moral high horse over females when it comes to sex count.

THE INEVITABLE
-------------------
In every relationship, like it or not, there comes a time when
the subject of past se-x-ual partners sneaks into the conversation.
Not all chicks lie by decreasing the number of rungs on their ladder.
Some overcompensate, especially when the guy they're dating is older
[so they can appear 'badder' and more xprncd].

EVEN IF YOU DON'T ASK
-------------------------------
Girls, in their teens even if you DELIBERATELY DON'T ask them how many
guys they had slept with, will go ahead to tell you they had only slept with one guy.
He forced/r-ape-d/drugged her -etc.
Bottom line- SHE WAS THE VICTIM. Why?
She wants u to blv she lost her virginity just 'yesterday'.
As ladies grow older, they adjust the number btw 3 and 7.

REASONS GIRLS/WOMEN REDUCE/LIE ABOUT THEIR SEX COUNT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Society
Society says:
If a key opens many [pad]locks, then it's a master key.
But if a [pad]lock is opened by many keys, then it's a shitty [pad]lock.
Man bangs anyhow, he's complimented. Girl does it, she's ridiculed and insulted.

2. The true number might be horrifying and off-putting.

Women will always keep the number to a single digit.
I still have yet to meet a girl who's sex count is 2 digits .
All of them and I mean all of them keep it around 3 to 5 guys

Women lie about this because they know no decent man would want to
have anything to do with them in the long term.
Today, I read an article abt a white lady who slept wt over 54 men in less than a yr!
[She authored the article] she met them all on Tinder.

Then she met one who hurried things up, didn't want the casual sex she was
looking for but really wanted to settle down. The guy married her after 4 months.
Imagine she had told him about this number during the courtship; Brother will haul a*ss
High sex counts fvcks with a guy's psyche. His mind can't just accommodate it.

3. So they look less promiscuous. EVEN THE GOSPEL SISTERS DON'T GIVE THEIR TRUE SEX COUNT
Most Girls/boys start having sex at 13. By the time she's 20 she has had, say,
at least 20 boyfriends and that number is slutty.
How many guys a month or year is that?
[raised to the power of the frequency of sex + sex thru her back door. NB: O-ral sex nt included-girls don't count this as sex].
Somebody, pls do the maths. Men hate this type of maths.
Its like further/nuclear maths!

4. They still want u to see and treat them as special [Wife materials].
Sex outside marriage devalues you. How special can she be in ur estimation
with 10 guys plus having walked the same road before you?

5. Admitting to more than a modest/chaste number of encounters could open them to further 'interrogation' 4 d next 15 years.
Were they long, short, black , green white green?
Tell me. Did u enjoy it? etc

6.The gang-banging[s] in secondary school or that orgy party will skyrocket the count.
"There's no way I'm adding these to my sex count. I'm skipping them altogether," she says to herself.

7. THIS ONE IS PARDONABLE
A se-x-ual molestation that was not within her powers
[Not d consequence of going to an o-rgy, birthday/n-i-g-ht party ooo].
There are sexual encounters a woman will keep locked away for eternity,
usually out of humiliation.

They want u to blv their congo is still high premium value and not easy to score.

So if you wanna score it, u have got to work/spend hard. Why?
As soon as you knew 15 guys and abv hv scored her, why would he wanna wait to enter the place?
The lower the count, the pricier.

Because medically conscious guys know that multiple sex partners is a big risk factor for cervical cancer and STDs.

Who wants to hook up wt a girl[they could end up marrying] who
may later end up wt cervical cancer and incompletely treated STDs?

They don't want men to know their congo has done some serious hard labour and close to d end of its shelf life.

Every congo has a half-life.

CONCLUSION
---------------
Women really wish guys will be nice enough to accept them no matter their sex count/history.
But because guys use this against them in the long run , women conceal their se-x-ual statistics
I know the old double standard exist where guys hit as many women[and r complimented]
and still wanna marry virgins.

That's b/cos nature/anatomy has made reason number 10 so.
Ladies and gentlemen in the house, kindly complete the list. I wanna sleep
Alas! My first article on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by siegfried99(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin

So true.

If a girl tells u just 1 guy, she actually meant 3 guys or more in some cases grin grin

#God help us
Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
I really do not agree with "If a lady tells you this number then it is that number". To me doesn't make sense.
What I can say is that most of them lie about it.
The answer you will often get is "three guys". Often.

She is 21 and she says 3.
She is 24 she says 3.
She is also 29 o and she says 3. Haba.

There is just one girl that has really come out straight to me before. Well she might be lying too.
She was 26 and she mentioned to me she had done 14 guys and not really happy about it anyway.

This is just my own experience so it should not be used or assumed to be general.

The basic reason they don't come out straight about it is because of the African society and to me honestly, it's a stupid question to ask any girl.
Most girls just say Ololade, iv only slept with 3 guys. Okay?
Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by swaggzo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
hahaha... Nice one bae. I enjoyed this piece as there's no part of it that is not true.

I hope people see why the female gender can never be matched with the male no matter how equal things become. Some things will never change. Never.

But no matter what I see no reason why a girl's past sexual life should matter in a present relationship. It doesn't always define their current relationship or change the way things will be but... I don't see why they shouldn't lie about it if it's gonna matter. I mean........ Just act like you don't even know what a pennis is, if it's gonna get you some ''chaste girl'' credits!
Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by Nobally: 4:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Judgement dey we go they watch all the secret for cinema dey hold head
Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by syras: 4:11am On Dec 25, 2014
I concur with most of the points, though.
Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by Ikaosunwon(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2014
NairaMode:
I really do not agree with "If a lady tells you this number then it is that number". To me doesn't make sense.
What I can say is that most of them lie about it.
The answer you will often get is "three guys". Often.

She is 21 and she says 3.
She is 24 she says 3.
She is also 29 o and she says 3. Haba.

There is just one girl that has really come out straight to me before. Well she might be lying too.
She was 26 and she mentioned to me she had done 14 guys and not really happy about it anyway.

This is just my own experience so it should not be used or assumed to be general.

The basic reason they don't come out straight about it is because of the African society and to me honestly, it's a stupid question to ask any girl.
Most girls just say Ololade, iv only slept with 3 guys. Okay?
Yepaa! 14, I think it is better to lie than to say the truth coz most guys can't stand it.
Personally, I won't bother asking dat kind of question from a lady. (Else it will make me start to picture it in my head how it all happened)

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With by Shiifi(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2014
hmmm i think thou shall lie in dis instanthmmm i think thou shall lie in dis instanthmmm i think thou shall lie in dis instant

(1) (Reply)

But Why Are Romance section Gurls So Ugly??? / Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) / +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.