Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material (3952 Views)

The Different Between Wife Material And Girl Friend. / Signs She's Not A Girlfriend Material / Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2014
This are some of the differences btw a wife material and a GF material
1-Wife material wear simple Make-up,GF Material wear excessive make-up
2-Wife material avoid inconveniencing the guy,GF material neva mind if u are convenient or inconvenient
3-Wife material alway advice u to cook at home,GF material prefer eateries
4-Wife material accept sorry without any gift,GF material will want u to appologize with a gift even if it's a token
5-Wife material will do all she can to stop u from clubbing,GF material will want to follow u to club
6-Wife material will want u to move closer to God,GF material doesn't care if u knw God or not
7-Wife material will Luv your parent and Siblings, GF material don't care about them.
8-wife Material will advise you to save money,GF material will advise to spend cos nobody is sure of seeing tomorrow
9-Wife material talks more of the Future,GF material talks more of the present
10-Wife material can cook,GF material can only cook indomee.
Add urs if u have a wife material as a wife or Fiancée

2 Likes

Re: 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by SirHouloo(m): 4:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Why are U describing my galfriend now.... She is a big time wife material mhen... She get am 10/10
Re: 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 30, 2014
aint you tired of this poo? wife material this,wife material that

topic i think am gonna be seeing 'how i smooch a girl to coma', 'she cum ten times before i let her leave'
Re: 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2014
sango on top of the matter for the mod that deleted my thread
Re: 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by KingsleyA2(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2014
hahaha sooo true
Re: 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by jashar(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Interesting...
Hhmmm...
Re: 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material by chimerase2: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
I will add ma own leta
Amu busy and btw ba3 low for radio use angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Don't Have A Boyfriend / More Than 50% Of Ladies Are Guilty (pix) / Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.