Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In (2454 Views)

Check Out The Man whose Finer Than The Wife / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by barthchuks(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
but seriously, their innocent look and dressing makes them look hot
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Missmossy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
I really don't think i need one when i settle down.

1 Like

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: I'm sure it won't. ...in short it's not possible self....na y I go leave shawdy like you den go hit another geh na...am I mad
haha just joking sha
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: I don't need house help
Last Bullet

You this girl, you no get work?
I no get
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by sheunfemix: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
clitlicker: one lean guy will snatch u from him ni
haba Na curse? Y sud anoda person do since my husband is lean and tall himself . I bind that spirit speaking through u In the name of JESUS!!! Be silent in the name that is above every other name!!
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I no get
Make I find you work?
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Make I find you work?
no thanks
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by ladycomfort(f): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
I love very beautiful ladies. I just don't know why I appreciate beauty a lot
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tayoxx(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: haha just joking sha
I know..
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: no thanks
i go pay you wella
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
i go pay you wella
I said no..ahn kilodee
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I said no..ahn kilodee
Kinla lo de.
Kinla pepenren imu e!
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: I really don't think i need one when i settle down.
grin hehehe...y?
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Crocz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
If ma wife bring this kind house girl come house, I'll just look at my wife and smile cheesy
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by clitlicker: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
sheunfemix: haba Na curse? Y sud anoda person do since my husband is lean and tall himself . I bind that spirit speaking through u In the name of JESUS!!! Be silent in the name that is above every other name!!
i dint curse u if u read my previous reply I'll realise that
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Crocz: If ma wife bring this kind house girl come house, I'll just look at my wife and smile cheesy
lol..oga u be badoo!! i pity ur wife sha.hehehe
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Crocz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Elvisonjack2: lol..oga u be badoo!! i pity ur wife sha.hehehe

Ah ahn!...I didn't say I'll do anything na, I just said I'll look her and smile cheesy
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: I really don't think i need one when i settle down.
There was a thread where almost all ladies said they would never be full house wives. How can you not be a house wife and not got a maid(especially when you have small kids)? Impossible.
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Missmossy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Elvisonjack2: grin hehehe...y?
I love being in charge is the simple reasonwink if you grab what i mean.

Even with my work,i should still have time for my hubby and kids and my home essentially. I don't need another surbordinate to help me do that. If at all i need bits of assistance,my momma will gladly offer to come over. I'd love it better just like this.

1 Like

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rioavez: There was a thread where almost all ladies said they would never be full house wives. How can you not be a house wife and not got a maid(especially when you have small kids)? Impossible.
Only a lazy woman will reason and blurt out all of these you just said. My being independent while working is no excuse to have no time for my family.

1 Like

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy:
Only a lazy woman will reason and blurt out all of these you just said. My being independent while working is no excuse to have no time for my family.
hm ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Facts About Boys: / Who Is Your Favourite Mod And Least Favourite Mod On Nairaland / I Forgive You Sexxkillz.. !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.