Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 (1172 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys Did You Use Nokia 3310 (photo) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by osile2012: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Guys this tip am about to share now , you will thank me later and send me recharge card or cash grin grin grin

Too much of everything they say is bad, as technology advances ways of communication increase. There is facebook, whatsapp,bbm, viber, twitter, instagram , instachat,baddoo,2go etc. A girl has presence in most of these media and alot of people are bombarding her from all these channels.

Most guys spend alot of money to get the latest phones, so they will be up to date with all these communication channels. But if you notice, the more the communication channels available the more people get bored. Havent u noticed that with bbm, instachat,facebook,whatsapp you can still see a girl put "I am bored on her DP " . That is because technology is taking away the true value of happiness.

####No need to waste money on the latest gadgets just to impress a girl, Just follow these tips.####

1) When u meet her, start a conversation and when u have gotten her to smile ,dont ask for her BBM PIN, FACEBOOK ID, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER ETC. ask for her phone number.
Do u know how many people she has on her network in all those channels? You want to join the cue ? I know most guys will say its easier to start with bbm then while chatting you get her number.

But most times once u start chatting and get her number u get use to chatting on BBM and only call few times. Dont make that mistake insist on her number. If she says does not like giving out her number she prefers bbm pin. Bring out your Nokia 3310 and tell her u dont have bbm.
This presents u as a humble person-- it also presents u as a bold person, and also a honest person. As a mater of fact you become unique and a rare type.
No girl has male friends that use nokia 3310 these days, so she becomes excited and wants to give it a try. She will not just remember u as another guy she met today, but a guy that uses 3310 in today's world. Now u have gotten a special place. U are not competing with all the guys that use Iphone 6 and latest samsung series, which she probably has up to a thousand of them on her contact.

2) SEND HER SMS (TEXT MESSAGE) This other step is magical,it even works on guys. Nobody sends traditional text message these days, everything moves fast now. Everybody have left that lane. If she gets an SMS from u, she will feel over joyed. Getting an SMS from a friend today is like winning a jackpot. 1SMS is worth more than 1000 instant messages from whatsapp and BBM today. The only people that send sms today is either your mobile network or those advertising stuff. She will pay more attention to the content of ur SMS than what people send in the chat.

3) CALL HER:-Find out her schedule, when she is always free and call at that time. People hardly call these days, so she will be looking forward for ur call when that time reaches. By the time u have established that tradition of calling her at a particular time, any-day she does not hear from u at that time, she will naturally call to find out if u are ok.

Women are tired of reading DP on and receiving broadcast messages on BBM. They are tired of facebook and instagram updates. These advancements in technology have produced a lot of fake guys, snapping pics with bottle of expensive drinks to impress girls. Borrowing cars and clothing to snap pics to impress. they want the old time method of communication.

I know people will ask where to get a Nokia 3310. It must not be a 3310 but any phone that does not have social media capacity.

Use these steps above and thank me later

Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2014
ROTFLOL, grin grin grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin.

*faints*
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by kolinz(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2014
u mean d guy in question shuld rewind his life to yr 2000 or so?
Am sure u dont want to be dat guy because of a babe.
U can trip her wit a simple phone but everyone deserves a browser phone
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
I can't believe OP just said all I have done for the last two days.
I first met her- a damsel at church two sundays ago. Our eyes met severally but I never walked up to her. Then last sunday I worshipped at another church and after our service ended I had to go to her church even under the rain. I got there and was all soaked.
To cut long story short, I requested for her number even when she was reluctant, I showed her a C3 I had then to prove I don't use BBM, and someother social sites.
Well, she gave me the contact, I got home after service and texted her praying she never got cold/soaked on her way home.
At night I called to hear her voice, and boy was she glad to hear my voice?
Since then I kept calling within a particular time of the night and believe me everything has been going perfect till tomorrow. grin
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol... I think I love the texting part, its an old dead habit that needs to rise again.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by 100Cents: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
I dey for kitchen...

Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by 100Cents: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol... I think I love the texting part, its an old dead habit that needs to rise again.

Yeah ,nothing gets a woman's heart like text messages.

It takes a greater effort to text than to chat or call. So ladies appreciate this.

English composition is not easy..
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol.... Interesting.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by ShirelleBaby: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
the text message part will surely get my attention-bin a long while I got a text-only calls and bbm/whatsapp/facebook messages
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Kennethco(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jst passng by
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by philantoxx(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
OP...u go replace my alomo wey troway courtesy of laffin excessively.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by idu1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Yeah ,nothing gets a woman's heart like text messages.

It takes a greater effort to text than to chat or call. So ladies appreciate this.

English composition is not easy..
u don finish cooking?
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by 100Cents: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
idu1: u don finish cooking?

Frying Egg now.

Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by idu1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Frying Egg now.
hmm may God see u thru.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by saintvc(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
the thread op is anti technology
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by IAMBREEZY: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okies
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by mekaboy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nice noted, will give it a try.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by wilfred110(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by ideology(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Made me smile this dull and cold evening
But it's true anyway cool
Re: How To Win A Girl With NOKIA 3310 by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin OP oni kuni kekere(yoruba),u av hit d nail on d head.....matured people appreciate d smallest&genuine gestures dis days. Not a party 2 all dis gal dat wana show of dere latest devices

U wana know I down 2 earth kinda person...den do wat d OP just posted

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Dump Guys With Respect! / How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? / How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.