Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here (1188 Views)

Could He Be The Hardest Working "Indie" Up-coming Artiste In Nigeria. / Fans Of Rock! Indie, Soft Rock, Metal, Alternative, Etc, Here / Can Soul, Country, Ballads, Rock And Indie Music Genres Reign In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Lets share alternative music, talk about them and escape from the commercial music
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by Anthiga(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
T
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lana del Rey's really good...listened to most of her songs but couldn't just relate to some and marinas diamond...would give them ears
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by Bravoosii: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Been waiting for a thread like this. Bon Iver, The National and Mumford and Sons are some of my bests.
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
The national's pretty dope...got all their albums, they are similar to Death cab for cutie, Bon iver is nice also and haven't listened to Mumford and sons....nice one man!
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by Bravoosii: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
You should totally listen to Mumford and Sons, their Babel album is really good if you're really into indie/folk music. Also Vampire Weekend is another cool band.
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Vampire weekend is really good but they're more of indie rock than alternative unlike National.......I'll Listen to Mumford and sons soon....also search for Summer (or what it sounds like) it's a mixtape volume 1 - 5 you won't regret
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by celeron40(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Bravoosii:
Been waiting for a thread like this. Bon Iver, The National and Mumford and Sons are some of my bests.
You just spoke my mind!..Babel was EPIC!...The National is not bad either..Bloodhuzz Ohio, England and I Should Live In Salt are my favorites..any fan of Of Monsters And Men?
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by Bravoosii: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
celeron40:
You just spoke my mind!..Babel was EPIC!...The National is not bad either..Bloodhuzz Ohio, England and I Should Live In Salt are my favorites..any fan of Of Monsters And Men?
Nice man. I also love Pink Rabbits by The National. Also a big fan of Of Monsters And Men. I have the complete My Head Is An Animal album.
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by UnimkeAk(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2015
ceslide:
Vampire weekend is really good but they're more of indie rock than alternative like National.......I'll Listen to Mumford and sons soon....also search for Summer (or what it sounds like) it's a mixtape volume 1 - 5 you won't regret

Vampire Weekend "Modern Vampires of the City" God I love that album

1 Like

Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kygo is so hot at the moment ...y'all should give him ears
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by celeron40(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Bravoosii:
Sure. Matt Berninger's baritone voice just feels so cryptic! Mumford and sons; my best...finally, a real folk-rock band..The new album, "Wilder Mind" feels different, but tracks like Hot Gates , Wilder Mind, and Ditmas were brilliant. As for Bon Iver, Holocene is epic!
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by celeron40(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Bravoosii:
Nice man. I also love Pink Rabbits by The National. Also a big fan of Of Monsters And Men. I have the complete My Head Is An Animal album.
Have you listened to the new "Beneath The Skin" album too?
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by Crixie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hozier can be classified as indie ryt??

1 Like

Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
sure! thats what they are
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by homewombat: 9:23am On May 24, 2016
ceslide:
Kygo is so hot at the moment ...y'all should give him ears

Kygo songs in one place

1 Like

Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by krawther: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bravoosii:
You would definitely love daughter and fleet foxes then
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by krawther: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
ceslide:
The national's pretty dope...got all their albums, they are similar to Death cab for cutie, Bon iver is nice also and haven't listened to Mumford and sons....nice one man!
Please do listen to Mumford and Sons.

1 Like

Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by krawther: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
I once believed that there are no folk music lovers in this country of ours, it's wonderful to have that belief squashed. Could we please bring this thread back up.
Re: If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here by ceslide: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
https:///HXWF4Rqgy6uJODrzfzFrNs

Group for indie music lovers.. we also review songs. You can be a part of us..

(1) (Reply)

Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste / Music + Video: Eleniyan – Yahoo Lawon Oremi / Top 20 UK Afrobeats Songs (afrobeats Charts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.