Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys (1361 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: just 5?,there are1001 reasons why a lady should not woo a guy!!
Thank you my sister. Just in case you've forgotten, this is Africa, Nigeria!! So if you wish to be wooed by a girl, you better relocate. And besides, isn't the 'green light' enough already?
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL...wat did she do
...checkout her one n only thread on NL...bro, she's really into u
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by BreezyRita(f): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
Hian.i said i cant ask a guy out na.
Why are u ppl putting it on ur head..thats how i'm being brought up
Seriously But you can do it in a forum like this right?? I'm not beefing. Just asking. Admit it ok? You got busted!! Try to think of the things you post............. They may be contradictory!
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Alexyswiss(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
BreezyRita:
Seriously But you can do it in a forum like this right?? I'm not beefing. Just asking. Admit it ok? You got busted!! Try to think of the things you post............. They may be contradictory!

hahahahagrin grin

e Don do na....make Una leave her alone...na her opinion b dat
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by tuwayz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
Hehehe..som guyz on NL no get work sha grin
Kip stalking
hahahahahahahahaha busted
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
tuwayz: hahahahahahahahaha busted
..ur YIMU dey smell, I bet u no even sabi d meaning of "stalking"
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Missmossy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
I can't fit to laffcheesy i won't encourage any lady to woo a guy in reality anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by tuwayz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: ..ur YIMU dey smell, I bet u no even sabi d meaning of "stalking"
hey mehn... Watch ur words, am sure u don't want to do dis so just stay off my lane
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
tuwayz: hey mehn... Watch ur words, am sure u don't want to do dis so just stay off my lane
...watch my words u said? d fact is so obvious dat even without saying it, they'll still know dat u r a YIMU
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tradition my foot.
Ask and it shall be given unto u.so the bible say.
Seek and you will find.so the bible said again.
Go for what u want ladies.
Dont let pride and some silly reasons of he will see u to be cheap keep u unhappy for the rest of ur life.
infact to both ladies and gentlemen here-stop been fake n live ur life-rember no one will live forever.
LIFE IS SHORT.
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by philantoxx(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
nice tips OP..let's make d world a better place.
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by walexGodson(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2014
cheryl1:
Dat is why dere iz greenlight
Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? / What Women Don't Know About Men / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.