Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) (1342 Views)

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
We are often told that broke niggahs should not pursue women as it distracts them from achieving their goals and dreams. In other words, men should only date when they have arrived or become successful as this places them on better footing financially and emotionally. While I see the logic in this view, I find it defeatist. Life is such that as humans, we can develop in multiple areas at once. Below, I will provide reasons why my broke/poor brothers must date before they hit it big.

1. Know Thyself.
You need to find your bearing in a relationship setting. What are you like around women, around pretty women. Can you do better with yourself? What things do you need to improve on? What habits should you pick up, what hobbies should you develop? Etc.

2. Know Thy Adversary.
You need to understand women. How they think. How they behave. Their motivations, fears, strenghs, weaknesses. You don't want to be a rich 40year old and not understand the import of "I'm fine".

3. Know The Game.
Yes, dating is a game. There are rules you must abide by if you are to win in the world of relationships. The winners of any game are those who understand the rules and play skillfully and better than the rest. Women don't think like men. You will lose if you expect your wife to see things like a man. You will lose.

4. Lose The Fantasy.
Yeah, we've heard how love conquers all. Well, no, actually, it doesn't. Lack of money is the leading cause of divorces, break-ups and cheating wives and girlfriends. Looking for love in your poverty will be a harsh wake-up call. What this also means is that women don't love you because of who you are or how you treat them. They love you for how you make them feel. That puppy-eye look she gives you when you take her shopping and dine her proper will disappear if the money disappears. Don't get it twisted, lose the fantasy. Love is a mirage.

5. Motivation.
There'll be times when you want to date pretty babes and they'll blow you off harder than Boko Haram ever dreamed. Take these situations and let them spur you to improvement and development. Don't take them personally, that is nature, and as they say, "you cannot cheat nature." Instead, let the wind of life power your sails. Plus, there ain't no better revenge than success.

6. You'll Learn To Appreciate Value.
Considering all the disappointments you'll encounter as a result of limited finances, you should better understand the concept of value. Relationships are transactionary. The more you're worth, the higher the value of woman you can pull.

There are many more reasons why you should enter the world of dating, too many to mention. But you can start with these. Remember you're never too broke to date. There's someone for everyone. grin
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
well, the only thing i have to say is..,

I hate stinggy, stinggy, stinggy, stinggy guys.

Rich or broke.., A stinggy guy is a stinggy guy.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by lomaxx: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:

So what do you have to offer - ?

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Mzgracie(f): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lwkmd

Shey broke guys no be human being ni? They only need girls who can understand their broke state or situation.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:

I'm sorry, your comment doesn't align with the topic. Please, try to post according to topic. Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
I like that last part of your post........there is always someone for everyone.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
lomaxx:

a very good question. she has nothing to offer. empty vessel.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by dryakson(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't know why nairalanders de confuse us. Last week was 'why we should not date' and now again is why we should date... My fellow broke guys una de here?
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Etetejake(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
lomaxx:

lolss, guy u r a nailer. u nailed it right. don't ask me wot a nailer is kx I don't know.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
I'm sorry, your comment doesn't align with the topic. Please, try to post according to topic. Thanks.
grin.

Sorry dear, Typing under the influence of Orijin.

Dont worry, Serious people will soon come and drop meaningful comments.

Am just having my 5mins madness.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
grin.

You shouldn't be rushing that thing. The sweetness will drive you to alcoholism. Nurse, don't gulp. wink
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
dryakson:
I don't know why nairalanders de confuse us. Last week was 'why we should not date' and now again is why we should date... My fellow broke guys una de here?
don't mind those jonzers, my guy. Na when person hammer at age 40 e go begin date?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
You shouldn't be rushing that thing. The sweetness will drive you to alcoholism. Nurse, don't gulp. wink
Hahahahahaha, ok sir.

Btw, nice topic. I totally agree with all u wrote there.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who wl date a broke guy??
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
Hahahahahaha, ok sir.

Nurse? Do i know u?

Btw, nice topic. I totally agree with all u wrote there.
Nah, I meant you should nurse the drink and not gulp it wink

Thanks @ topic.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Enegod(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
grin.

u really look like orijin grin
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by idu1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:

what do u ve to offer?
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enegod:
u really look like orijin grin
grin.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by tobillionaire(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristina1:
material girl
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by rawpadgin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:

looking for people to shoulder ur expenses.
go & make ur own money & be generous with it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Maamin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristina1:

A girl like you... undecided
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by stinggy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:

Bronze you can't spell well again? Or why all these callings? angry
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
stinggy:

Bronze you can't spell well again? Or why all these callings? angry
Hahahahahahahahaha.

That is my plan. tongue.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by major466(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
No condition is permanent. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by stinggy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

That is my plan. tongue.

I know na. Oya goan sleep now.
You're way past your bed time
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Enegod(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
We are often told that broke niggahs should not pursue women as it distracts them from achieving their goals and dreams. In other words, men should only date when they have arrived or become successful as this places them on better footing financially and emotionally. While I see the logic in this view, I find it defeatist. Life is such that as humans, we can develop in multiple areas at once. Below, I will provide reasons why my broke/poor brothers must date before they hit it big.

1. Know Thyself.
You need to find your bearing in a relationship setting. What are you like around women, around pretty women. Can you do better with yourself? What things do you need to improve on? What habits should you pick up, what hobbies should you develop? Etc.

2. Know Thy Adversary.
You need to understand women. How they think. How they behave. Their motivations, fears, strenghs, weaknesses. You don't want to be a rich 40year old and not understand the import of "I'm fine".

3. Know The Game.
Yes, dating is a game. There are rules you must abide by if you are to win in the world of relationships. The winners of any game are those who understand the rules and play skillfully and better than the rest. Women don't think like men. You will lose if you expect your wife to see things like a man. You will lose.

4. Lose The Fantasy.
Yeah, we've heard how love conquers all. Well, no, actually, it doesn't. Lack of money is the leading cause of divorces, break-ups and cheating wives and girlfriends. Looking for love in your poverty will be a harsh wake-up call. What this also means is that women don't love you because of who you are or how you treat them. They love you for how you make them feel. That puppy-eye look she gives you when you take her shopping and dine her proper will disappear if the money disappears. Don't get it twisted, lose the fantasy. Love is a mirage.

5. Motivation.
There'll be times when you want to date pretty babes and they'll blow you off harder than Boko Haram ever dreamed. Take these situations and let them spur you to improvement and development. Don't take them personally, that is nature, and as they say, "you cannot cheat nature." Instead, let the wind of life power your sails. Plus, there ain't no better revenge than success.

6. You'll Learn To Appreciate Value.
Considering all the disappointments you'll encounter as a result of limited finances, you should better understand the concept of value. Relationships are transactionary. The more you're worth, the higher the value of woman you can pull.

There are many more reasons why you should enter the world of dating, too many to mention. But you can start with these. Remember you're never too broke to date. There's someone for everyone. grin
I'd say get your broke a** to work and
you wouldn't have to worry about 'why a girl should date you' undecided
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Tymax(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristina1:
Woman of course. They even get married to beautiful women.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enegod:
I'd say get your broke a** to work and
you wouldn't have to worry about 'why a girl should date you' undecided
I'm sorry, I am very very very far from broke. I'm only sharing from my experiences as a broke niggah, back in the day. Try to keep an open mind and get a sense of humour.
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2014
How many times will I hav to tell u niggass and bittches dat ders a big difference between broke and poor?

Why is it so hard to understand dat being broke simply means 'TEMPORARILY unable to dispense cash'? Dat doesnt mean he will neva hav cash. So why shdnt he date? Is it not his fundamental konji right? And if he's lucky enof to meet a woman dat understands dat he is temporarily unable to dispense cash, shd he run away from her becos he is broke?

Smh. sad
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2014
lomaxx:

spot on...bro,no homo, you dp is on point!
Re: Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) by Jasi7(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Keep quiet jor....see ur small mouth!...

What do u have to offer if u feel dating non-broke guys is best?

(1) (Reply)

WHO SHOULD I CHOOSE . / Romanceland Ladies Only Come And See / I Need Serious Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.