Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It (5662 Views)

Isn't She Simply Stunning In That Outfit? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Alexyswiss(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Samakinr:
She respects me soon much...but eh...I don't want to loose that respect... Men I love her
2. I know she will want to settle down...but me, u know, still want to do some things to PhD level.... She's a pharmacist

Oboy!!!!....

If u never ready to marry her...
please leave her waygrin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
I really wonder why everyone is in agreement with what's been written here.

For me, I disagree with the BULK of this list.
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by otimothy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mimienudles: Very funny. How ken someone be hopelessly ugly?

hey u neva see joan rivers? dat wooooooman is indeed hopelessly ugly
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Alexyswiss:

If u never ready to marry her...
please leave her waygrin grin
Ahrrgh...lol. I don't really know. The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by mizjules(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
5 nd 10... Guilty
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Begonia: Don't you think you're using the word 'LOVE' carelessly. Everything on your list can pass for a crush.

Just my opinion smiley

And possibly Lust. . .
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by benjsniper33: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I really wonder why everyone is in agreement with what's been written here.

For me, I disagree with the BULK of this list.

eleyi o da mo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by 100Cents: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
lirusehn: Playing a good mother when you around
another funny thing 'girls-in-love' do is this; when you are
around, you always see them carrying little babies
,playing with them cheerfully..

'just to show you they can
be a good mother/housewife's '

If a gal tries the above, i swear am gonna marry her even if she's hopelessly ugly. smileysmiley

#MyChoice

Are you serious ?

Love matters, because one lady does that everyday I visit. She even gives me the baby to carry too. No be her pikin oo..

I laughed hard at the, " I have headache ", " I have stomach pain " part.

The last one I heard was, " I have headache, please call me again in the evening "...

I no call o.. grin
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Missmossy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is quite hilariouscheesy especially the third one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by kalu01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
jotey: tru tok..u just remind me of those days 4 secondary skul way I go hold hundred naira 4 akara...Naxo dix gal go sell like #200 own 4 me grin
na so bro I dey talk from experience.
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by johncozy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
benjsniper33:

eleyi o da mo
lool
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Phrankin(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
mcdreeezy: I can relate with this OP, this girl in the next department use to do a lot of them to me like staring, taking my fone to view the pictures and et al.

There was a day I was goin home after lectures, I was in the midst of some frnds, we all leave skul together. As we were nearing the gate, this girl called me and said she wanted to see me. For my mind I was like chai which kind tin be dis, abeg make dis girl no waste time oh cuz my padi no dey wait for me. I went to meet her and I was like wtsup, she said she's fine. She said she called me bcuz of two tins and I was like what are they? She took me back inside to a hall where we were alone and then she told me abt a test we wrote which a lecturer seized our scripts (d lecturer said we copied each other and wanted us to see him). After much deliberations, (time had gone) I asked her if that was all, after much silence and staring, she said yes. In my mind I was like, is that why she took all this time and brought me here? Mehn like say I wan do the babe bad tin for dat hall, she go gree wella.

I jux waved it off, we left the hall and I feel she wasn't happy. Maybe she xpected me to see the signs and man up to ask her out but I jux didn't want to, I dey give girls space. I felt twas jux a crush and she'll get over it (no be say I too fine o, me sef get pple wey I dey crush on). I later ended up runnin on the road jux to catch up with my frnds (twas quite a distance) and the heavy polybag I was carryin didn't help matters, that incident was really awkward mehn. This happened last month, she must have gotten over it by now. She's a great person

I jux say make I share my xperience, happy Independence in advance
So what makes you think we're interested in your so called experience?
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by mcdreeezy: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Phrankin: So what makes you think we're interested in your so called experience?
Ok
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Kenzico(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
I ve seen all dese signs. I tot deir was sometin new wen I clicked on dis thread

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by happykidArotiba(m): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Very right.! .that one of making u know bout those new cloths they wear makes me laugh @times
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by MrsGoodness(f): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
kalu01: If imama dey sell food stuff she go de give u discount... cheesy
grin
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Dolcilicious(f): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2014
You are right smiley
Re: 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It by Isiterere(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Begonia: Don't you think you're using the word 'LOVE' carelessly. Everything on your list can pass for a crush.

Just my opinion smiley
I'm totally agree with you on this, my colleague was showing all this green light except #10, I thought is love but it's just a CRUSH, I asked her out and she said she's not interested. I will soon start to hate the Ish , she's becoming a pest to me...

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills / End Time: See Video Of Primary Sch Pupils Nacking In Broad Day Light / I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.