Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (7556 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
I just cant say No anytime a guy approaches me for either a date or later on Sex, i first thought it was all fun but now i think its a major problem, i don't have a will power to draw back and i think its affecting me psychologically, i need serious help please!!

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by kayemjay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hey Seun,

I am khels. Can we talk? I think I can help.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
No other elp other than God's intervention
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
kayemjay: Hey Seun,

I am khels. Can we talk? I think I can help.

kelvinmania@yahoo.com
29792bb3
Hmmm,Kayemjay,w@ sort of elp do u want to gve ha?
U cn trust me,i wont tell hawink
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by kreamidiva(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Prayer is d key...when a guy approaches u,what goes thru ur mind? What do u intend to get out of d guy? Money,s*x or love? What drives u? U need to do some soul-searching and know why u find urself in dis awkward situation.

Ask d Almighty God for forgiveness,ask for His help,determine in ur heart dat enuff is enuff den take it from there.With God n ur determination,u'll overcome dis.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by kayemjay(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
A series of steps on how I was able to help myself, and how a friend of mine too was able to do so. Her's was worse than yours, Seun.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Give me your number, I can help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by tellwsdom: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Do u have big yansh?? sad
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by 190: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Loool

This OP is on a mission to spread the virus

6 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
I missed ths girl ooooo..
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by NeuroBoss(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
DIAGNOSIS
Saying NO is actually what we fear to do especially if you're conscientous and I want to believe you are. You were brought up probably by a mum who advises you on not insulting guys that instead hear them out and respectfully turn them down. This may be because some close family members who called the bluff of guys then married very, very late or found it hard to get married. You live with this fear of not wanting to do the same mistake. Overtime, this has become a weakness and you probably look forward to a guy ''toasting'' you every time you come across one. When they do, they discover you are not having self-esteem, courage and not usually in control. Alas! You should be. The man should be doing all the explaining, defending etc. And when it's always like this, they succeed in getting your number and they always win!
SOLUTION
While it is good to always respect the guys that you meet and not treat them with disdain, it is not good to be subdued in reasoning. What about finding a way to make sure the conversation doesn't take place in the first place?
Fight your fears. Getting a good husband would not be hard for you as I deemed you welcoming and respectful.
Get a good guy from your livery and let others go. You must try to display a very solid strenght of character to do this (knowing the kind of person you are)
Pray about it. Tell it to God. ''whatsoever ye ask in my name, I will do it''.
Wish you joy and happiness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by dont8(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hope she gives you a share undecided
190: Loool

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
I will be straight with u

1. U are too concious of ur look. U dress to kill jes for one purpose::::to be noticed

2. U av been brainwashed by the mentality of big girls tinz. U are small, but wanted to prove to the world u can aslo lift weights.

3. U are choosy! U pick the big ballers who throw parties, drive the best ammong their frnds and love clubbing!

4. U started sex wen u are naïve. Infact, i can deduce u are the type dt bilivs being a virgin is a shame! So, u lost it probably to proove u are on ground, and the ones u've been wit at the initials bilivd u are boring! Now, u are out to prove anyone who wanna knw how good u be!

5. U move with frnds without dignity. U discuss d new guy u bleeped and how much u made. U discuss the outings and swagaz!!!

Well, i can go on...but u need to undstnd dt ur problem is mere negligent while developing, wrong education and bad friends!

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
You are lucky. Some gals wld wish to be in your shoes...
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Aklofs: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Candis009:
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by overdrive(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
This girl again with her preposterous threads.nonsense
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by sexymoma(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
ah ah where have you been
chai see spiritual attack eh
To be candid with you it not ordinary and you contributed to it, maybe from the onset you dont know how to tell a guy NO and they kept coming instead of you to sit and amend your ways, you think it because you b beautiful.
let forget about religion stuff for now, Seun you need to discipline yourself, Not every fine guy is responsible, you have to be selective you dont just jump into relationship anyhow, you need to understand that most guys out there want nothing more than your Pu**y.
Come wetin be my own sef, but seriously you need to discipline yourself. kiss
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by moneyhungry(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
bad bit.ch contest ... u in 1st place.
go girl, keep it up!
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Maybe you yourself like the attention and the sex; you've gotten so used to saying Yes to these guys that nonchalance has settled in; you have no-self worth; you're mistaken these guys' attention for love when you're just being used for sex.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Marineetyon(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
...and maybe you're just a woman sex maniac. Call on to Jesus. He's ever near. Amen.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by T051N(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
I swear this girl reminds me of one girl I know in Unilorin, same name seun, shez in 300l linguistics, she even bleeped a fresher! She loves flashy tins...
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by tshegs19: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
190: Loool

LOOOL
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by dplomaticVal: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Na wa! This is mind-boggling, You said u easily date every Man that approaches You (both married,single,agberos,vulcanizers name them) and You dnt also repudiate their offer whn they ask For se'x. Wow, Your condition's beyond repair undecided it's crystal clear that Your womanliness or whareva is a public latrine***spits!* join the convent.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by alleviate2002us(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
SMH.....#this babes gonna be so trending on NL
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
hahahahaha, she's back with another hot thread!

Definitely following cheesy
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by adewasco2k(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
wait wait!!! you guys dont know him her yet?
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Temismith(f): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Now dat u knw u cant say no to sex, wen next som1 asks for it help urself and say NO!!! And stand by it..

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Frankenstein: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Burp 3 times in the morning when you wake up...it works like magic.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
*following* cool
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Cestmoi1(f): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
be determined to say 'no' or seek advice frm pple who hv bin in ur shoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. / Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.