Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. (5296 Views)

China Has Become Number one economy In the world. GDP (PPP) / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp / GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Donfamous: Weed masters, I hail una o. No wonder they are always aggressive here, on d pitch, in a race, haba,
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by IGBOSON1: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
olu77: That is more than 10%, the result of hard work. Ghana must go higher, work harder. More grease to your elbow.

^^^I don't think it's wise -in light of the current findings- to place 'Ghana' and 'getting high' in the same sentence!......Just saying! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
olodoowoh: No wonder most ghanaians don't make sense on this forum, no offence pls.
grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
kokoA: Dey poverty wey dey dia na die o.. Weed is the cheapest means of nutrition they can afford.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by tsolz400: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Where is Iconize?
Walahi that dude knows how to bash gaynians cheesy
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaa is this no more a shitnigerians site? what the fvck is news about Ghana doing on a certified MUMU site? arrant crap!
weeder you grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: Ghana Beats Jamaica to Become Number One Indian Hemp(Weed) Smoking Country.
With an active Smoking Population of 2.8Million out of a small population of about 25Million, Ghana has beaten Jamaica to become the Number One Indian Hemp Smoking Country.
Read More http:///ljnyis
shocked shocked. So this is why Oxygen,wale e.t.c has been behaving like rams? Thank you Op.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by tsolz400: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
SantaMafia: shitnigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Must Come! fuckeduppedness

Go and Get High with some weed..
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
JIGGAMANGH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WEEDERMANGH lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by tsolz400: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
olodoowoh: No wonder most ghanaians don't make sense on this forum, no offence pls.

grin

cheesy
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
OXYGEN011: Why should I answer a question from a fool like u?
buzzmania: How is it my fault that you are unable to comprehend basic english as a result of being a product of a failed educational system?As i rightly said you need Ghanaian education.
wah ya have to say about this achievement charleys? grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by PapiWata: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
All you respondents to this discussion subject are hardened weed smokers, always on the lookout for developments in your area of human endeavor, and always among the first to make fun of other weed smokers. We know who you are. And you know who you are.

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by focus7: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dats an accomplishment in way for Ghana.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by olu77(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't think it's wise -in light of the current findings- to place 'Ghana' and 'getting high' in the same sentence!......Just saying! lipsrsealed

It is not an easy achievement. I'll suggest they declare a work-free day to celebrate nationwide
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by IdomaLikita: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
PapiWata: All you respondents to this discussion subject are hardened weed smokers, always on the lookout for developments in your area of human endeavor, and always among the first to make fun of other weed smokers. We know who you are. And you know who you are.

So what's your point Sir? *kiss kiss,*pass pass*
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by PapiWata: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
IdomaLikita:

So what's your point Sir? *kiss kiss,*pass pass*

See, I told you. Another secret farmer is in the house.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Congratulations Ghana cheesy. Keep up the good work!

you stole my picture! angry
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by adamskutty(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
PapiWata: All you respondents to this discussion subject are hardened weed smokers, always on the lookout for developments in your area of human endeavor, and always among the first to make fun of other weed smokers. We know who you are. And you know who you are.

this is an incredible achievement, i must say grin

This explains the moronic behaviour of oxygen02, petrolbastard and lately marham03 , my run away slave grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by RoyalPearl(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Did anyone even bother to click the link undecided. You people really believe anything and everything
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: you stole my picture! angry
Lol.. Copyright © 2013-2014 berem. All Rights reserved smiley.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
RoyalPearl: Did anyone even bother to click the link undecided. You people really believe anything and everything
That's why i posted a credible link. Go and look again at the first page. It is all over Google! You can search if you are in doubts.

http://omgghana.com/ghana-beats-jamaica-and-usa-as-the-country-with-the-most-weed-smokers-in-the-world-world-drug-report/
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Etranshub(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaa is this no more a shitnigerians site? what the fvck is news about Ghana doing on a certified MUMU site? arrant crap!
a living example
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by jeflexy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
RoyalPearl: Did anyone even bother to click the link undecided. You people really believe anything and everything
don't be stupid, what's rong with the link..? Bizzybody!!
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by olodoowoh: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
here is another link www.pulse.ng/gist/ganja-nation-ghana-becomes-number-one-indian-hemp-smoking-country-id3160653.html
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by oderemo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just read the link, still doesn't change the fact. Ghana on top Igbo.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
you sound dumb,you should've clicked the link first before making such a useless comment
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by olodoowoh: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is very unusual for the likes of wale12, oxygen01, mrham, petrodollar not to show up on this thread.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by PapiWata: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
olodoowoh: It is very unusual for the likes of wale12, oxygen01, mrham, petrodollar not to show up on this thread.

Most likely those named gentlemen are at this very moment visiting dealers under the Oshodi over-pass in Lagos, to score some powerful Akure skunk bud, all the while looking about nervously.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by JiggamanGh: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: JIGGAMANGH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WEEDERMANGH lipsrsealed

We all know is the three million nigerians smoking the weed. grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghanians be like why this 9ja folks always bullying us? Just because we are good in smoking weed? Or because our economy is at the verge of collapsing? Or our gals are prostitutes? I wish i was a nigerian..... That reminds me jor, where is that roforoforofo gaynian? Petroldollar3 abi oxygen01, come out igbo smokers e don set grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by JiggamanGh: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: Ghana Beats Jamaica to Become Number One Indian Hemp(Weed) Smoking Country.
With an active Smoking Population of 2.8Million out of a small population of about 25Million, Ghana has beaten Jamaica to become the Number One Indian Hemp Smoking Country.
Read More http:///ljnyis

There are more weed smokers in the USA. The stupid link doesnt even work.
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by RoyalPearl(f): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
You people should calm down. When I clicked at the link in beginning it was giving an error. Jeez smdh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks / 7 Reasons Why P.M.B Should Grant All Formal Interviews In Our Official Language / Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.