Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) (25293 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2012
Goodluck's looking a bit stiff?

He needs to let his hair down and enjoy this his trip - before he returns to the hell hole called Naija with all its 'wahala'.

Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan, rock to the reggae beat yesterday after a joint press conference at Jamaica House. - Norman Grindley/Chief Photographer
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2012
GEJ learning about true 'Great Leaders' who black people respect:

Maybe he'll return as a 'Garveyite' - and preach 'United Africa'

[img]http://www.jis.gov.jm/images/stories/aug2012/goodluck_liberty-hall.jpg[/img]
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2012
FROM LEFT: JAMAICAN MINISTER OF CULTURE, MS LISA HANNER; FIRST LADY, DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN; PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN, AND JAMAICAN PRIME MINISTER, PORTIA SIMPSON MILLER, AT THE 2012 MELLO GO ROUND TO COMMEMORATE THE 50TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY OF JAMAICA IN KINGSTON ON FRIDAY (3/8/12).

(JAMAICAN MINISTER OF CULTURE, MS LISA HANNER - She's a Beauty!)

(GEJ - You need to sort out your 'Body Language' - and you should have shifted Madam Patience to the other side of you - See Chickito minister in red and you dey mess up)
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by dandoki: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2012
What sort of 'private sector investment' can you expect from Jamaica? Or is this just tall for the sake of talking?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Youth and Culture Minister, Hon. Lisa Hanna (2nd right), greets President of Nigeria, His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (left), on his arrival at the Marcus Garvey Museum, Liberty Hall, downtown Kingston on Thursday (Aug. 2), for a tour, which formed part of the itinerary for his two day State Visit to Jamaica. Also on hand to welcome him were: Chief of State Protocol, Office of the Prime Minister, Ambassador Elinor Sherlock (2nd left); and Director/Curator, Marcus Garvey Museum/Liberty Hall, Donna McFarlane (right).

[img]http://www.jis.gov.jm/images/stories/aug2012/goodluck-meets-hanna.jpg[/img]

(Jamaica has some beautiful female ministers)
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Rhino5dm: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2012
This woman look very mal nourished or am I the only one seeing that?

Sun of god: Goodluck's looking a bit stiff?

Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan, rock to the reggae beat yesterday after a joint press conference at Jamaica House. - Norman Grindley/Chief Photographer

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2012
Abeg i badly need contact for that Jamaican minister of culture!

the lady hot die!

[s]she almost resemble nairaland 1st lady muki[/s] [seun no offense] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Its only you - maybe because you've spent too much time looking at Madam Patience 'Ynash'?.

Her body/mass index is ok - not to skinny and not to fat.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Her money for food no reach 1Billion Naira na.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

do u expect her to be fat like ur nigerian female ministers who know how to embezzle funds and get bloated like a full grown toad? I guess not!

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2012
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN (R) WITH THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL OF JAMAICA, SIR PATRICK ALLEN, DURING A JOINT MEETING OF THE HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN KINGSTON ON THURSDAY.

(Is that a 'Bic' pen GEJ is using? Not classy at all)
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2012
I heard GEJ Is in search of a new gf! Probably touring jamaica's top officials for his new***
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by otokx(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2012
But na wa o, what business opportunities does Jamaica have to offer that our president went there?
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by oladapoa1(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2012
seems only females have the whole time 4 politics....
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2012
firstboy101: I heard GEJ Is in search of a new gf! Probably touring jamaica's top officials for his new***

Must you comment
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by miteolu(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2012
GEJ stiff thinking of '' what will I meet when I get home''

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by ebamma(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2012
i dont really understand why president jonathan went to jamaica at the first place,what sort of investment is he expecting jamaica to invest in nigeria,when the only thing jamaica is known for is marijuana and reggae music.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2012
{The Delegation - Only 70 travelled this time)

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2012
(Is that a 'Dancer' or 'Protester' heading for GEJ?)

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2012

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by pharmow: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2012
greateros: Abeg i badly need contact for that Jamaican minister of culture!

the lady hot die!

[s]she almost resemble nairaland 1st lady muki[/s] [seun no offense] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No be only the lady number U go collect, we go give U madam Dame number as Jara grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2012
Trinidad and Tobago

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Madam Patience being taught how to use a mobile phone?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Emulti(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Sun of god: (Chai - Is Madam Patience Pregnant with 'quadruplets'?)
Lol
lol
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2012
Trinidad and Tobago:

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by bigdoo: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2012
I thought that GEJ said that he will limit overseas travels to the barest minimum. I don't see him keeping to that promise.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2012
(The 'Body Guards' in the background need to learn how to smile like GEJ)

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2012
'Jammo' dey out dress Madam!

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2012
(GEJ 'Addressing the Crowds' - Will he start to engage in public like this in Nigeria?)

Think he's rapping here - notice the 'foot steps'

I'm impressed with this 'shot' - makes the man look popular.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by alaoeri: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Notice something is like GEJ have sheds weight a little bit.
Re: GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) by igbsam(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2012
otokx: But na wa o, what business opportunities does Jamaica have to offer that our president went there?
Marijuana Import and Export. Skunk also......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Liman Ibrahim, New Federal Fire Service Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.