Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend (2102 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / How Can I Satisfy Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by kenny198(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hw can I satisfy my girl friend, cos I don't understand her, she sex chat with a guy last month, this leads to our brake up. She is telling me that, the guy is just her normal friend. She always send her pics to this guy. What can I do. I still love her
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Greenified(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
kenny198: Hw can I satisfy my girl friend, cos I don't understand her, she sex chat with a guy last month, this leads to our brake up. She is telling me that, the guy is just her normal friend. She always send her pics to this guy. What can I do. I still love her
Make i borrow you gun?
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by echobee(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is it brake of car,or BREAK? sad

1 Like

Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Satisfy your girlfriend??

Even a god cannot do that.

1 Like

Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by farano(f): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
kenny198: Hw can I satisfy my girl friend, cos I don't understand her, she sex chat with a guy last month, this leads to our brake up. She is telling me that, the guy is just her normal friend. She always send her pics to this guy. What can I do. I still love her
Marry her
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Uchwilliam(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Invite her my side for training/councelin
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op, is this thread about an advise on whether to break up with ya girlfriend or to satisfy her sexually?
Last Bullet
Ya question & story no tally with each other.
echobee: Is it brake of car,or BREAK? sad
Na Break of neck o!
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by 2goodbobo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
misleading topic.
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided
Tallesty1: Satisfy your girlfriend??

Even a god cannot do that.
undecided
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by chimerase2: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Drink kunu and pop corn dis combination is like de combination of olamide ft phynofino
And is called kelikeli undecided
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by ifaoni(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
you cant satisfy a lady. That thing under their legs is like hell, it can never be satisfied.
W
H
O
R
E
S
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014

U've said it all...Dude,she doesn't love u,jst forge ahead.
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Afrok(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op why are U asking this question when U've broken up with ur girlfriend, or u wanna satisfy ur ex undecided? Trust me bro u cannot satisfy her coz her satisfaction (love) is not for u but for d other guy(s), u might be surprised to find out that u are better than the other guy just that ur girlfriend fish brain won't allow her think shocked. I guess ur so-called girlfriend is now ur ex, some girls don't just know what they want coz their guys are not always the cause.
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by happykidArotiba(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
put Valium in a coca cola drink for her.

Tank me later. grin
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Pdizzle(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Get another girl.
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by agrovick(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op! Move the heck on

1 Like

Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided
undecided
No gimme that face
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by chinnyonwu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
hangon. and u still love her that much?
...are u related to Jesus or sth ?
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by hopeforcharles(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
You will never be able to satisfy her so ditch her
In Chris Brown words These H*** ain't Loyal. Sometimes it baffles me when u give them as best as you can but they are not still full, and after they move to that guy and realize that you are hottest they will want to migrate. Lol
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee: Is it brake of car,or BREAK? sad
u got his point nevertheless. OP, leave her be. Your feelings will change soon enough. My two cents.
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by clem305D(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
gbawa oso ndu gi my brother...run for your dear life while you still can. there is no road there at all. you even lucky you realized on time; abi you wan make I sing you ' roxette; it must have been love' before your eye go open. my man abeg tie suzuki power bike join body, no time. you will love again, trust me. You may think you cant forget her, but trust me you will; but never get a rebound cos it dosnt work
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by valmunich(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Honestly, I'm that guy actually. Sorry, you couldn't do better grin
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014

Hmm ,,,
if you know of any dump /refuge site in your area ...thz what you will do,,,

tell her to dress-up tha you'd be taking her out..
When you guys are ready, take her to the refuge site...look @ her,, then smile and say ..

THIS IS WHERE bITChes like you ought to be...

then call it quit ...
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by LadyCaty(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
valmunich: Honestly, I'm that guy actually. Sorry, you couldn't do better grin
. Lolss..u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ nt even helpin i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d situaton. cheesy
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by philantoxx(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
lemme check google
Re: Hw Can I Satisfy My Girl Friend by 100Cents: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is only one way I know how to satisfy girls..
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK / Why Do I Like Yansh So Much???????? / Who Is At Fault? Touching Story Of A Man Who Lost His Girlfrnd because He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.