Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. (2072 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Karmatyra(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Sparrow13: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
When you copy next time paste it once
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Karmatyra(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
network please. Thanks.
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Icekeeng(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Great bossoms you've got there!

1 Like

Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Karmatyra(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Icekeeng:
Hahahahah kai nairaland! ok am in a good mood. thanks btw!
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by djeezy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Icekeeng:
embarassed embarassed
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Icekeeng:
Perv alert
Karmatyra:
thanks btw!
for what?
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Icekeeng(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Karmatyra:
Hahahahah kai nairaland! ok am in a good mood. thanks btw!
and to your topic... Errmmmm..... Two wrongs can never make a right!
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by tuffgongjo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Collect the license$do your job.IMO
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by agohmamuda(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wat is d name of your office??
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by GreenBobo: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
He might not return... could decide to wait fr ur boss! If he returns, collect your friend's license and do your job without grudges and with all courtesy you can possibly muster! That could have a (positive) effect on him..... change him for the better!

3 Likes

Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Karmatyra(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
agohmamuda:
Wat is d name of your office??
ministry of land, housing and Urban Development.

1 Like

Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
The whole write-up sounds like one of Night of a thousand laff jokes

If your story is true, then collect your bf's I'd card and collect the 5k from him, at least nemesis has caught up with him so you need not to take revenge by imposing addition money on him
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by agohmamuda(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Karmatyra:
ministry of land, housing and Urban Development.

Abeg help me buy land, but I no get money oh.
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Rexhenrex(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
life indeed is funny the feet u trample upon while going up might be attached to the ass u will kiss one day in future.

1 Like

Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by passionate88: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Karmatyra:
I Draft this with a joyful heart, even though I am not supposed to feel the way I feel....I feel goood and uplifted.
I went to work on Monday, and because I was very busy I was very tired and I called my boyfriend to come drive me home...he came, it was around 3pm....and on our way the road safety people stopped us...they asked my bf if he had fire extinguisher...he said no, , they asked for the car papers which we showed them. They asked if he had driving license he said yes and they asked him to bring it out..he did and they collected it and asked him to get out of the car.. by then it was already 3:40 and I was supposed to go to the bank. The man ordered us to give him 20k kos of the fire extinguisher that we didn't have..that it is an offense not to have it....my boyfriend begged him and gave him 5k, he refused and luckily I had 5k in my purse too, we added it up and gave it to him he still refused...we ended up spending about 3hrs on the road...and by then I was already exhausted and it was getting dark we had no choice but to live them with the license and go home. my bf dropped me home and later went back to his house...I cudnt go to work the next day kos I became ill after the incidence...and today I came to work and around 9 our security man rushed into my office telling me there is one man at the gate flexing muscle and he is without any I.d card that he forgot it in his office and I told him to allow him in...when he got in...I raised my head up and behold it was my road safety guy.. he asked for my oga I told him oga went to dubai. he didn't even recognize me...he now asked who is in charge...I told him I am..he now said he has a little problem with his certificate of ownership bla bla that the thing is seriously causing him problems. .normally its sumtin I would have fixed with lik 5k...I told him I can't help him until he gives me 20k. he said he only had 10k by then I was already in cloud 9...the joy I was feeling was immeasurable. he still didn't recognize me...I now added he brings the 20k with my bf's driving license..dats when the idiot had his Ahaa moment. he now said "oooh my sister na you....I don forget your face o"....he now told me to wait for him to go back and bring the license for me..I don't know the wound is so fresh in my mind...I don't know whether to revenge or forgiv him when he gets back. I had to share this o...my belle too sweet me...I have not even called my boyfriend yet. wat do u guys suggest I do?
cheesy
Wetin u want me to suggest?. U want to hear say make you chop ur bf 5k?. No b my mouth u go hear say make u gi ur bf d money back.. angryangry
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by decode55(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
if I'm the one, I'll make his life a living hell

After he has returned the license sha
undecided
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by GoodFaith: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
U better ask for 30K
20k = 20k
The other
10K for all the trouble , and your time
Pay back is a b

1 Like

Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Agybabe(f): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Call your boyfriend and tell him.
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by Evina(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kai sis, I feel like throwing a thanksgiving pary on your behalf!!!

Those uniformed guys are heartless! The carnal me would say, get the license back, charge him 50 grand and generally make his life miserable angry

But, the righteous me would say, get the license back, do your job and tell him this, " sir, you know this is a really small and interesting world, wouldn't it just be wonderful if we all did our jobs excellently?"

So there, I give you life n death grin I implore you to choose life that you might live. wink Because, you never know what you ought to learn from this and choosing to do the right thing at this time will bring you favor. That dude may just become forever indebted to you wink
Re: When Tables Turn In Your Favor : Read What Happened To Me. by ogaprime(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Karmatyra:
I Draft this with a joyful heart, even though I am not supposed to feel the way I feel....I feel goood and uplifted.
I went to work on Monday, and because I was very busy I was very tired and I called my boyfriend to come drive me home...he came, it was around 3pm....and on our way the road safety people stopped us...they asked my bf if he had fire extinguisher...he said no, , they asked for the car papers which we showed them. They asked if he had driving license he said yes and they asked him to bring it out..he did and they collected it and asked him to get out of the car.. by then it was already 3:40 and I was supposed to go to the bank. The man ordered us to give him 20k kos of the fire extinguisher that we didn't have..that it is an offense not to have it....my boyfriend begged him and gave him 5k, he refused and luckily I had 5k in my purse too, we added it up and gave it to him he still refused...we ended up spending about 3hrs on the road...and by then I was already exhausted and it was getting dark we had no choice but to live them with the license and go home. my bf dropped me home and later went back to his house...I cudnt go to work the next day kos I became ill after the incidence...and today I came to work and around 9 our security man rushed into my office telling me there is one man at the gate flexing muscle and he is without any I.d card that he forgot it in his office and I told him to allow him in...when he got in...I raised my head up and behold it was my road safety guy.. he asked for my oga I told him oga went to dubai. he didn't even recognize me...he now asked who is in charge...I told him I am..he now said he has a little problem with his certificate of ownership bla bla that the thing is seriously causing him problems. .normally its sumtin I would have fixed with lik 5k...I told him I can't help him until he gives me 20k. he said he only had 10k by then I was already in cloud 9...the joy I was feeling was immeasurable. he still didn't recognize me...I now added he brings the 20k with my bf's driving license..dats when the idiot had his Ahaa moment. he now said "oooh my sister na you....I don forget your face o"....he now told me to wait for him to go back and bring the license for me..I don't know the wound is so fresh in my mind...I don't know whether to revenge or forgiv him when he gets back. I had to share this o...my belle too sweet me...I have not even called my boyfriend yet. wat do u guys suggest I do?
cheesy

You should have come back to tell you what you did to him now??

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation / Please Help, I'm At A Cross Road / Make Your 2015 Confessions In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.