Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (8171 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
CoCoLav: Africa!!!!! So it is now the woman's fault that her husband lacks self control?? She should go and work on her marriage? How about he takes the first step since he destroyed it in the first place. Mtcheeeew!
wait and see u will be insulted for even mentioning that its him destroying his marriage

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Why?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
MzPreshie: Sorry sis, having a cheating husband is really torture. But then, your marriage is too young to be destroyed by some home-wrecker, and you're pregnant. That makes it two lives you're responsible for; your's and the baby's. So whatever decision you want to make, remember kids are always the most affected when their parents are dissolved. And always remember to pray for He is your strength.

women are funny, he is the one cheating on his wife but for some unknown reason the other woman is the home-wrecker? Please did this woman force herself into this man's live and pointed a gun against his head for him to sleep with her? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Godmystrength: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
esof1: First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.
All this talk about ignorance is bliss does not apply to a cheating partner in marriage o. It is better to know so that you will be able to protect yourself......

My own problem with the woman is that --she carried her BIG BELLE on a BIKE. she doesn't like herself at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Some comments on this thread make me wanna weep for the ladies of this generation undecided cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Godmystrength: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
chimerase2: Ma dear wat u hv to knw nw is men re liable to cheat weda married or unmarried
There is noting dat can stop men frm cheating
It is in their DNA
Even if wen dey dnt want der is sometin in between der legs dat will mak dem cheat
Some men try very hard to pretend some men try very hard to reason it dat all cats re cats yes kudos to some but der re still small traces of cheat in der gene
So stop tracing ur husband he is a man he is bound to cheat u can't stop it by tracing him is prayer dat can stop it
Wen next u talk to him encourage him tell him abt sickness associated with it
Tell him if he must cheat use a condom
Dnt quit ur marriage becos de next man too will cheat
Even ma dad cheated on his wife even dos days we lived with our dad mistress while ma mum stayed in east u see dat is wicked cheating
I always watch ma dad kill his cat frm window grin see amu not joking oh is true life story we all hv story to say I hv plenty of it as a young lad growing up under the tutelage of ma dad mistress with ma sista grin
So ma dear dnt leave it before it gets worse go back to ur home before ur husband relocates u
yeparipa!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked who is the person that liked this post??
Imagine ME telling MY HUSBAND to use a condom if he must cheat........Jesu Kristi Olugbala Oko Ijo o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Viogu:
I was about to get angry over your comment but after i read that you grew up in a dysfunctional home. it would be very normal to expect a response as dysfunctional as your childhood.

This is a senseless and insensitive comment. How low can you go?

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by zeb04(f): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
So many insane advice here.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chai....

If I say Divorce him now, some people go talk say I bad gan....

FIRST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS....

(1) Why did u marry an illiterate.... Am sure whatever made you marry him can also make you bear with him.... Dat reason must be incentive enough... Ofcourse, we all know what it is..
(2) Did you feel bad about marrying an illiterate abi na now when him don cheat you come dey consider the fact say him be illiterate....

If u wanna divorce the baga, divorce him, if you want forgive am, forgive am and forever hold your peace...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by 50calibre(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
esof1: First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

Secondly, don't expect ur man to help u with chores always, even if u are 8 months pregnant, do ur best and keep ur home clean, do u help him provide money for the family because its obvious u are a full time house wife. ur dirtiness is part of what pushed him out.

Thirdly, how can u deal with the said home wrecker? Will u use juju? Will u fight her? You better concentrate on how to save ur home.

Lastly, why will a graduate marry an illiterate? It must be because of money not humility.

Damn!! Is this a male or female?

So on point!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by greatgod2012(f): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
alutacontinua: Some comments on this thread make me wanna weep for the ladies of this generation undecided cry

obviously, the thread was transfered from romance section to this section.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
This Chubby of a boy was probably having an affair with the woman in question. Otherwise, I see no reason why a typical Igbo apprentice (whose loyalty lies 100% with his benefactor and source of livelihood) would risk his future to conspire with madam against his 'master'. At 21, he is far too old to be easily manipulated into such a nonsensical scheme. I hope he has been sent packing; he is obviously a big security risk, and could organise robbers or assassins against his oga one day.

Having said that, the woman's self-righteous and ridiculously smug lamentations have diminished whatever angst she might have been entitled to. Your supposedly highly educated self stooped low to marry an "illiterate businessman"? Ha, seriously? I'll not bother to go into the details of how you so-called "educated" girls are dime a dozen, and at the beck-and-call of these "illiterate" businessmen. I have seen too many examples to last me a lifetime. However, that is a discussion for another day. Suffice it to say, however, that the African Man's privilege of harbouring as many women as his pocket and libido can afford has nothing to do with his level of education.

As interesting as this story is, it really is nothing. When a dog bites a man, that is no news. The real news is when a man bites a dog.. . . . .

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/09/wife-caught-red-handed.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by otimothy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
that particular tin wey u dey find u don see am nau ur body don cool down abi? u carry ur pot belly dey trace ur husband as u see am why u nor beat am pursue am frm house say u nor do? madam wen the tin dey sweet u nor share am wit us nau wey bitter kola mix am u con write project for us,abeg dey well joor.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Really?

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by kandiikane(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
axhead: . You sound very judgemental and I don't think you have actually addressed the problem.plus you obviously have a lot to learn about marriage...just my opinion

I am glad you wrote this. Well done. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gosh!! All sort of horrible advice flying up and down this thread. No wonder marriage has no meaning. Truly, the Typical Nigerian marriage is between a woman, her children and a stranger.

Pathetic!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Viogu:
I was about to get angry over your comment but after i read that you grew up in a dysfunctional home. it would be very normal to expect a response as dysfunctional as your childhood.

On Point. Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by thorpido(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014

Yea,ignorance indeed pays more.There are quite a no of ignorant women who find out they are HIV positive when they come to the hospital for routine antenatal screening.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
pro01: This Chubby of a boy was probably having an affair with the woman in question. Otherwise, I see no reason why a typical Igbo apprentice (whose loyalty lies 100% with his benefactor and source of livelihood) would risk his future to conspire with madam against his 'master'. At 21, he is far too old to be easily manipulated into such a nonsensical scheme. I hope he has been sent packing; he is obviously a big security risk, and could organise robbers or assassins against his oga one day.

Having said that, the woman's self-righteous and ridiculously smug lamentations have diminished whatever angst she might have been entitled to. Your supposedly highly educated self stooped low to marry an "illiterate businessman"? Ha, seriously? I'll not bother to go into the details of how you so-called "educated" girls are dime a dozen, and at the beck-and-call of these "illiterate" businessmen. I have seen too many examples to last me a lifetime. However, that is a discussion for another day. Suffice it to say, however, that the African Man's privilege of harbouring as many women as his pocket and libido can afford has nothing to do with his level of education.

As interesting as this story is, it really is nothing. When a dog bites a man, that is no news. The real news is when a man bites a dog.. . . . .

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/09/wife-caught-red-handed.html?m=1
Chubby is not sleeping with madam. Maybe that woman was very nice to him that he couldn't bear seeing Oga maltreat madam.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Niger marriage kwa wink

I wonder what some women have seen or been thought to give some crazy advices one read on NL.

@OP, pele

It is well

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
esof1: It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

So it is better to pretend that she doesnt know or the husband never cheated so that what? so that A baby mama or 2nd wife, HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis and other disgusting infections can come knocking at her marriage ba? Ignorance is now better than all the dangers to the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So it is better to pretend that she doesnt know or the husband never cheated so that what? so that A baby mama or 2nd wife, HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis and other disgusting infections can come knocking at her marriage ba? Ignorance is now better than all the dangers to the marriage?

Thankyou o...he would now give her one STD that would bite her unborn baby to death and endanger her too
Viogu:

Holy Jesus! That was harssh!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Thankyou o...he would now give her one STD that would bite her unborn baby to death and endanger her too

Before giving advice, do people really calculate the effects in the long run? Telling me to ignore my house when it is on fire and pretend there is no fire? Seriously, i dnt get all this ridiculous nollywood advice people give o!! Any woman who successfully ignores the cheating of her husband is cheating too. Kpomkwem.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Before giving advice, do people really calculate the effects in the long run? Telling me to ignore my house when it is on fire and pretend there is no fire? Seriously, i dnt get all this ridiculous nollywood advice people give o!! Any woman who ignores the cheating of her husband is cheating too. Kpomkwem.

sweetie...I don't blame any 'commenter' or 'Nler' - I blame the people that bring their issues here.
-can't people solve their marital issues privately anymore?
-Are both parents dead?
-doesn't this nigga have one person he listens to/respect?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

sweetie...I don't blame any 'commenter' or 'Nler' - I blame the people that bring their issues here.
-can't people solve their marital issues privately anymore?
-Are both parents dead?
-doesn't this nigga have one person he listens to/respect?

People always believe they can always get good advice from a public forum when very few people know how to handle their own marital problems and most times do not even follow their own advice.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by gidjah(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
MADAM,pls stay calm,your blood dey rush o!i really understand your plight,let your parent do d mathematics and be humble wit all they will say .let peace and forgivenes reign in your home pls.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm the woman fainted

I thought it only happens in Nigerian movies.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by CoCoLav(f): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mondisweets: wait and see u will be insulted for even mentioned that its him destroying his marriage

Lol. I won't be surprised. I am surrounded by people who think the same way. I have been advised by many people to just fast and pray that God should blind every evil woman so they wont see my husband and I just LOL!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by walex2(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
My candId opinion not advise
1. This is ur home u must protect it
2. Don t try to forment trouble with the woman it might b e dangerous because she too might have a negative plan against u
3 marriage b etween a graduate and an illiterate is not compatible b ecause ur line of reasoning are different
4 during ur univ ersity or polytechnics days u must have seen 2 or 3 of ur school or classmate who wanted to marry u but u neglected them simply they don't have money like this Ibotiic business man, now u are regreting ur action instead of u to wait and build ur home with ur mate and not the guy who is older than u with 10 yrs an treat u like nobody

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by smokescreen4: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
thorpido: Yea,ignorance indeed pays more.There are quite a no of ignorant women who find out they are HIV positive when they come to the hospital for routine antenatal screening.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by 100Cents: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hate all these fake stories.

If you arent the person it happened to, then get lost..

O boy, women be detectives oo..
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
What is the title of the movie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... / I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.