Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? (2047 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by BenueBlog(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mark who doubles as the senate president is the most famous, all-powerful, all-conquering Idoma politician and has nothing to worry about, even without voluntary support, he has the financial wherewithal to wave his political wand of influence in his favour. It looks all done and dusted, but could there be one more twist? Could they be taking someone for granted? Could the man Tuface Idibia.....

http://benue.com.ng/could-tuface-idibia-be-the-one-to-end-david-marks-dominance/
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by Okworigeorge(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
2face idibia is already a success in his own field and as of surpassing sen. Mark if he tends to venture into politics, it's likely

1 Like

Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by Gbolask24(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whose business is this for christ sake?. abeg did anybody help me see my Blackberry charger ?

1 Like

Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by 2saints: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mitchewee

Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by desgiezd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
People should spend quality time on discussing big issues not issues that are irrelevant!
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by 100Cents: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: 2face idibia is already a success in his own field and as of surpassing sen. Mark if he tends to venture into politics, it's likely

Is your village undergoing FAMINE ?

Why are you all bones ?

1 Like

Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by Okworigeorge(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is your village undergoing FAMINE ?

Why are you all bones ?
lmao...datz jez me, even after becoming a glutton, I still remain dsame
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by 100Cents: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: lmao...datz jez me, even after becoming a gluten, I still remain dsame

Is okay.

Till 2015, when PDP shares rice.
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by BenueBlog(f): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is okay.

Lol, does he have to wait that long?
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by 100Cents: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
BenueBlog:

Lol, does he have to wait that long?

You know how many years he has waited before now and remained lean ?

Nah joke o, Nah fine boy o..
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by Okworigeorge(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is okay.

LOL...u funi buh I eat well n moreover m nt a PDP fan....APC all d way

1 Like

Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by BenueBlog(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

You know how many years he has waited before now and remained lean ?

Nah joke o, Nah fine boy o..

Yes ooo, with six packs
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by 100Cents: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
BenueBlog:

Yes ooo, with six packs

I am counting like 14packs there..

Even lizards will get scared...
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by BenueBlog(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

I am counting like 14packs there..

Even lizards will be scared...

Lol, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by UnknownT: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mtcheww! I switched my browse's image on with hope i am going to see Tuface's campaign pictures, but what did i see? A boy displaying 14 packs like 100cent will call it. Abeg make i off am again jare!
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by barackohandso(m): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2014
BenueBlog:

Yes ooo, with six packs

More like 6 ribs
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by barackohandso(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Okworigeorge: 2face idibia is already a success in his own field and as of surpassing sen. Mark if he tends to venture into politics, it's likely

Why you come put your pix na?
You sha wan garner female fans for NL
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:03am On Oct 01, 2014
dude, what's that pics for?

See, I knw u think u got six packs but biliv me, u're hungry!

It is not possible to be that lean and doing bricklaying work and not get six packs before!
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by Okworigeorge(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: dude, what's that pics for?

It is not possible to be that lean and doing bricklaying work and not get six packs before!
...I didn't upload any six packs pix, datz jez my native colour.....proudly IDOMA
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by kokoA(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oiyi, you need PDP "rices" as soon as possible! shocked why you come dey fly our native colour ontop empty stomach naw
Re: Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? by Okworigeorge(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: dude, what's that pics for?

oya remove dat ur pix

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Muslims To Vote For GEJ In 2015 / Engage In Evangelism Not In Politics - Adeboye Tells Osinbajo / DSS Secretly Detains Pastor Who Exposed N7billion Jonathan’s CAN Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.