Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? (2040 Views)

5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / Buhari And The Burden Of Expectation By Dele Momodu / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by SirHouloo(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Comparing the looks of past presidents before and after their tenures as presidents, how do you think GMB will look like in 2023?

Re: What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2014
I still don't knw wat dis Man left in Aso Rock,dou he was neva dere cos during his tym Capital was in Lagos......
Re: What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by Jerryolumide(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2014
Dead!
Re: What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by teemy(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2014
i cannot say much on other aspects but being the dictator that he is corruption would fall in level. i wished the buhari-bakare team had won then. however, i hate his insensitivity to blood being shed in his name. hard getting a balanced leader here.
Re: What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2014
ok,
It is well.
Re: What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by SirHouloo(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? by SirHouloo(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2014
What should we expect from a 72years old man? Taking your grandpa at home as a point of reference..

(1) (Reply)

MTN Quick Facebook - How To Activate And Deactivate Services / PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today / Top 24 List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.