Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39428 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: Are you saying women should not cook(perform natural duty)? shocked You might just have succeeded in offending me. angry
women should be able to cook, but the hypocrisy lies where the man can't assist once in a while but jes hurl insults at women being irresponsible angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by olaeffect(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: I think you are the one hiding from reality. This is not about century... Many women have lost their husbands and homes, simply because they can't cook well....
Make you shine your eye well well. Technology has nothing to do with tradition.

grin and they now go from place to place seeking for spiritual help. Correct me if I am wrong, their is no place in the world (no culture exiting or extinct) that does not glory in their "women" being good cooks.

If you can't cook and you expect your husband to cook for you always; your days of being married are number. Don't let any body deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
xoxogirl: even u??

Please would u give ur daughters this archaic advice
my daughter must know how to cook because I must marry a woman that know how to cook ie that is responsible. Only responsible women produce responsible daughters...

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
diablos:

Hehehe, dum.b biatch wit a brain d size of bean seeds...always rudimenting over threads 2 display ur idiocy n apex stupi.dity when sane minds are interacting. Life as a she-male should be a burdenly curse on ur existence. It sure sucks 2 be u grin

You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.

Really, you are meta-quasar-stup1d. You have taken stup1dity to a whole new dimension. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

You are mentally handicapped and unrepentantly stup1d. If every time you quote me, you intend on spilling jargon, I will make sure I put you on my ignore list. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Danny, small small o! wink grin
Bro,seriously I dey vex! I'm tired of seeing lazy girls/women who can't cook,trying to justify why they can't/don't know how to cook.angry
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
olaeffect:

grin and they now go from place to place seeking for spiritual help. Correct me if I am wrong, their is no place in the world (no culture exiting or extinct) that does not glory in their "women" being good cooks.

If you can't cook and you expect your husband to cook for you always; your days of being married are number. Don't let any body deceive you.
let them know
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: Very simple! His ability to beat and talk sense into the empty skull of a woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no thats what insecure little boys do to convince themselves that they have power over someone.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by doofanc: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Cooking is a woman's responsibility! Like it or hate it. Agree or disagree. That's your problem! End of discussion!

If you don't like it,go and die!

Just have it in mind that cooking is a woman's RESPONSIBILITY to her husband/partner and family!angry

Nuff said. To the innocent young ladies who may be tempted to lap up the toxic stuff being bandied by the 'crew' on this thread, I advice you to take heed.

IT is primarily your responsibility to cook for your husband and family. Its one of the hallmark of a stable successful marriage. That of course is not to say the husband cannot cook once in while. Heck, I can't count the number of times I've personally gone to the market buy the foodstuff, cook and serve my wife. Yes, serve her!

I don't done see it as any big deal because she recognises I'm doing her a favour.

But woe betide her the day I ask her prepare food and she tells me its ''not her responsibility" as many of these fish-brained feminists trolls have been yapping. She go no say its not by mistake I have a pe*** and she a vag***. angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
GlorifiedTunde: @ Bananabender: I wish u and your like-minded colleagues a fruitful marriage.

Don't mind her sole mate will overlook it becos the say luv is blind she should not worry marriage will wake her up real bad

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

All hail the intelligent one who said her husband will teach her kids how to cook, still shaking my head don't know if you are deluded or plain stupid
Cos u are lacking of common sense go back and learn, u have a very myopic way of thinking, even tot I was exchanging messages with a kid cinderella syndrome is written all over u I pray u wake up on time

Look at this 1diot, telling me I have a myopic way of thinking.

You are a fo0l other fools hate. You are so fool1sh, it almost looks like you're acting. No one can surpass your lack of intellect.

Why can't a father teach his kids how to cook? I dare you to come up with a reasonable point why a father can't teach his kids how to cook, you dullard!

You call me a feminist and then accuse me of having the cinderella syndrome. Are you mad?? Feminists fight the Disney portrayal of women all day. You are dumb, and this is a complete waste of my time.

Choke on your stup1dity!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Badassniggga(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Source pleaseeeeee angry

i can cook indomie with Egg, how about that cheesy cheesy
indomie?? Get outta here grin grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by nomabeeee(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin I can cook well..infact am domestically inclined...buh that dosent mean I wil tolerate a man that cannot cook..dearest future hubby mxt knw how to cook one meal atlst..

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by justi4jesu(f): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Badassniggga: indomie?? Get outta here grin grin

whats that, if you eat my special indomie with bacon you will forget banga soup grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
xoxogirl: even u??

Please would u give ur daughters this archaic advice
Yes! Even me!undecided

What's 'archaic' in that? What make it an 'archaic advice'?undecided

Mark my word! I will drill it into my daughter(s) head either directly(during father-daughter conversation) or indirectly through their mother(my wife) that it is her(their) responsibility to cook for her man/family! And when I say 'man',I don't mean any random man/guy! I mean,her legally married husband! Not even her boyfriend or fiance! She ain't even supposed to be living together with any man except her legally married husband and whom it's her RESPONSIBILITY to cook for him!

Accept it or not,it is a woman's responsibility to cook for her man(her legally married husband) and her family!

Unless,when the woman is tired,sick or incapacitated(heavily pregnant),should the man help out with the cooking. But the man helping out with the cooking at such times doesn't automatically make it his responsibility!

From time immemorial,it has been the responsibility of the woman to cook for her husband/family!

Deal with it!undecided

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: no thats what insecure little boys do to convince themselves that they have power over someone.
Hmmm! I also don't like beating women, but we have to scold you to reasoning atimes. grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by doofanc: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes! Even me!undecided

What's 'archaic' in that? What make it an 'archaic advice'?undecided

Mark my word! I will drill it into my daughter(s) head either directly(during father-daughter conversation) or indirectly through their mother(my wife) that it is her(their) responsibility to cook for her man/family! And when I say 'man',I don't mean any random man/guy! I mean,her legally married husband! Not even her boyfriend or fiance! She ain't even supposed to be living together with any man except her legally married husband and whom it's her RESPONSIBILITY to cook for him!

Accept it or not,it is a woman's responsibility to cook for her man(her legally married husband) and her family!

Unless,when the woman is tired,sick or incapacitated(heavily pregnant),should the man help out with the cooking. But the man helping out with the cooking at such times doesn't automatically make it his responsibility!

From time immemorial,it has been the responsibility of the woman to cook for her husband/family!

Deal with it!undecided

preach bro!!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

Look at this 1diot, telling me I have a myopic way of thinking.

You are a fo0l other fools hate. You are so fool1sh, it almost looks like you're acting. No one can surpass your lack of intellect.

Why can't a father teach his kids how to cook? I dare you to come up with a reasonable point why a father can't teach his kids how to cook, you dullard!

You call me a feminist and then accuse me of having the cinderella syndrome. Are you mad?? Feminists fight the Disney portrayal of women all day. You are dumb, and this is a complete waste of my time.

Choke on your stup1dity!

Too bad you lack the intellect you say you have, you are one worthless piece of scum with self esteem issues, I hope u get well soon
you have the mentality of a kid

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
destante: women should be able to cook, but the hypocrisy lies where the man can't assist once in a while but jes hurl insults at women being irresponsible angry
*Assist* that's the one word I've been waiting eagerly to hear smiley . God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Jasi7(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?

This one na rubbish u dey talk...be a woman and dont knw hw to cook,d insult u wil receive will b too serious for u to handle....how can a woman nt b able cook,is she ok?...its understandable on d guys part but a WOMAN,haba na its not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Jasi7(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender: @op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

Na mumu dey worry u...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
nomabeeee: grin I can cook well..infact am domestically inclined...buh that dosent mean I wil tolerate a man that cannot cook..dearest future hubby mxt knw how to cook one meal atlst..
Why not try me? Let me take you on a short journey to hell! cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Jasi7(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: op you have a point, a woman who cant cook isnt irresponsible per-se, but lack of culinary skills is a big minus for any woman in marriage. Cant imagine eating out simply cos i dont enjoy my wifes food after making available every needed food stuff in the house. Good knows i cant and i wont marry a woman who cant cook

U too much jor...gbam

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Jasi7(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: i know what owu means, you say its hunger but ill rather use poverty in this context. I ask because you made it sound like the availability of money or lack of it is the reason why the op is complaining, or why women shouldnt know how to cook which is totally off the mark, i stand to be corrected

Just what I tot also..
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungmill:

Too bad you lack the intellect you say you have, you are one worthless piece of scum with self esteem issues, I hope u get well soon
you have the mentality of a kid

You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. The only girl your lame a*ss can bag is a thot with non existing self esteem, history of abandonment and troubling daddy issues.

I am not surprised your dumb a*ss could not come with a reasonable point, you're such a dim-wit!

I'm sorry for the woman that has to deal with you, I can't imagine having a grown baby for a husband.

No sense, no cooking skill, broke, just a mass of filth. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Jasi7(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: That culinary is a big grammar. The woman is simply irresponsible...

If I hear say I no laff for thsi ur comment...hahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by plendil: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
doofanc:

But woe betide her the day I ask her prepare food and she tells me its ''not her responsibility" as many of these fish-brained feminists trolls have been yapping. She go no say its not by mistake I have a pe*** and she a vag***. angry angry

grin grin grin. LMAO!!! Not by mistake indeed!

But really OO, I'm wondering how many of these noise-makers here - i.e those that are actually married - can actually tell their husband to his face that is 'not her responsibility to cook' or that he 'should cook it himself'.

Yes, if you have, raise ya hand! I give you 10k grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
I feel the same way about a man who doesn't know how to cook. A man who doesn't know how to cook isn't well bred and is as useless as useless itself because to compare him to any other thing would be an understatement. A male who calls himself a man is supposed to know how to cook all the meals that he likes. If he can't do that, then it shows how unproductive he would be to his family.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Jasi7(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It may come as a surprise to you but I am a very good cook and for YOUR information to make you stop making wrong assumptions, I cook for my baby and when I cook for him, I cook with a lot of love.

But guess what, he can cook too. And he doesn't question his manhood when he cooks something for me.

And each time he does something for me, I say to myself, I will give it back to him multiple times.

Na luv wey u dey put inside d food dey make am sweet pass anytin abi....

Secondly,,,he must b very lucky havin u
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm....ok.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: *Assist* that's the one word I've been waiting eagerly to hear smiley . God bless you!
Amen, so you can you cook?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. The only girl your lame a*ss can bag is a thot with non existing self esteem, history of abandonment and troubling daddy issues.

I am not surprised your dumb a*ss could not come with a reasonable point, you're such a dim-wit!

I'm sorry for the woman that has to deal with you, I can't imagine having a grown baby for a husband.

No sense, no cooking skill, broke, just a mass of filth. Rubbish!

So says the girl only dogs gives a foot abt
Like I told u u are a disgrace to womanhood, and if peeps gp tru ur useless posts you are d one pple would say has daddy issues, too bad u must be from a broken home whom no one cared abt like a lost puppy in the rain, hope u find ur way b4 a car runs u tru
Dumb psycho

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by olaeffect(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
koyyes:
I feel the same way about a man who doesn't know how to cook. A man who doesn't know how to cook isn't well bred and is as useless as useless itself because to compare him to any other thing would be an understatement. A male who calls himself a man is supposed to know how to cook all the meals that he likes. If he can't do that, then it shows how unproductive he would be to his family.

I see this more from the point of view of division of labour. Women still want "responsible men", men that can work hard and take care of his wife and kids.
I am also of the old school that believe that any man that cannot provide for his family is not responsible. So please what will be the woman's contribution to the family?

This issue is a matured issue that is be handled seriously. some ladies expect their husband to go to work make money and still comes home and cook for her and the kids. this is a sacrilege grin.

I am a good cook myself and I cook when my wife is not available, but for me to provide money for food and still cook the food while my wife watch telemondo, is what will never happen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.