Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39384 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by LegendarySage(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: and don't you think you're the lazy a.as woman who actually dumped her responsibility? Don't you think you've lost some of the xteristics which makes you a complete woman that a man can place in charge of his home?

what is this he-goat saying? Did I ever say anything about not being able to cook? Please drop a form of identification so I can inform them at yabaleft that I have found the missing patient. #oloshi
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender: LMAO @ this! grin grin grin grin grin

The two losers are now cosigning and encouraging themselves, bwahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin LML! grin grin

Puccy a*ss b1tches!
See this b*tch calling others bitc*es are u a virgin? aint u d one animals insert anyhow oh silly me I 4got u are a she male. A wh*ore even uses d word b*tch u case has no cure
Sucks to be u though take heart ur miracles is. Near cos u are far gone. Walking dead!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by diablos: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender: LMAO @ this! grin grin grin grin grin

The two losers are now cosigning and encouraging themselves, bwahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin LML! grin grin

Puccy a*ss b1tches!

Losers Lmao...a Repulsive n offensive nonentity like u craving self worth is beyond d 7 wonders of d world grin unintelligent and unproductive shit-heads like u deserve to be used for money rituals and other diabolical purposes. Its unbelievable dat a taboo like u is been seen on a social network displaying excessiive amounts of compounding idiocy and deterring stupi.dity. U should belong to d species of crustaceans of anthropods. Cuz a six legged insect has more dignity n worth in d circle of life than u grin

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a thick-headed PUCCY! You are without any redeeming intellectual grace or value.

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that can be compared to you; for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be an insult to the thousands of honest parasitic species.

God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you.

You will forever live in shame of how stup1d you are or choke on your stup1dity, dumb a*ss!

Sorry did I rustle ur jimmies Nonentity am sure ur dad regretted d day u were born, spits on u WH*RE
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
LegendarySage: what is this he-goat saying? Did I ever say anything about not being able to cook? Please drop a form of identification so I can inform them at yabaleft that I have found the missing patient. #oloshi
I can see you're a newly recruited psycho who needs a brain check. Go and sit your dirty a.s.s down and learn some home training.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
Sorry did I rustle ur jimmies Nonentity am sure ur dad regretted d day u were born, spits on u WH*RE

You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

You are a walking, talking proof that you don't have to have a brain to survive. You are so repulsive, spammers look down on you. Even phone s*ex operators hang up on you.

Do not spit pls, that spit would make any child a leper.

You are truly, human garbage. You are of less worth than a chewed gum stuck under my heels. DIE muthafvcker! You make ebola look good.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by 2legit2qwt: 1:24am On Oct 02, 2014
A woman's cooking skills determines her level of responsibilities? Absolutely grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

You are a walking, talking proof that you don't have to have a brain to survive. You are so repulsive, spammers look down on you. Even phone s*ex operators hang up on you.

Do not spit pls, that spit would make any child a leper.

You are truly, human garbage. You are of less worth than a chewed gum stuck under my heels. DIE muthafvcker! You make ebola look good.

This happens to be someone's wife embarassed How men end up with bad eggs. So sorry for your life

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 02, 2014
AbuMikey:
I think I quite agree with Him, FULLY. cheesy
Man pls no vex, how about Martha.. been long i heard from her
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: This happens to be someone's wife embarassed How men end up with bad eggs. So sorry for your life

Your father ended up with your mother right?? You are the offspring of a bad egg.

I'm not only sorry for your life, your entire existence is an embarrassment.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Your father ended up with your mother right?? You are the offspring of a bad egg.

I'm not only sorry for your life, your entire existence is an embarrassment.
tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by nefertiitii: 2:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Nze ugoumunna 1 chaii may your soul r.i.p
Best dad eva
I miss dose sumptuous meals you prepare cry cry
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 02, 2014
nefertiitii: Nze ugoumunna 1 chaii may your soul r.i.p
Best dad eva
I miss dose sumptuous meals you prepare cry cry
One person plural grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:
LMAO! Shymexx you're a clown. You know you don't care about a girl's cooking skill. Stop fronting. angry

Btw, aren't you going out for Independence day? I know there is a party somewhere in Londongrin grin

Dating = never really cared cos I'm used to all the kinds of food I eat. And I've been living alone and doing everything by myself for a very long time.

Marriage = highly important.

Anyway, I've not been to any naija independence thing since 2010. And I don't know if there's anything going on. Will have to check with my cousins, and Uncles. Time to get lean on black henny, and go slap some naija bums. And watch the chics smile with all their teeth out like bugs bunny. Naija chics love that shyte. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Dating = never really cared cos I'm used to all the kinds of food I eat. And I've been living alone and doing everything by myself for a very long time.

Anyway, I've not been to any naija independence thing since 2010. And I don't know if there's anything going on. Will have to check with my cousins, and Uncles. Time to get lean on black henny, and go slap some naija bums. And watch the chics smile with all their teeth out like bugs bunny. Naija chics love that shyte. grin
You know you can keep eating burger and barbecue chicken all your life. You need some taste of good food. Just imagine the question she asked, I would have asked her same?

Would she allow her brother to wife a woman who cant cook? undecided
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

If you've been taking care of yourself before you got married, why should that change? If your wife can't cook, why don't you take up the cooking? Why is she required to cook, and you're not?

Pls, don't make your reply too long. Plus there is hardly anyone here, so no need to keep up the front. Tell me what you really think.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 02, 2014
kalishay: So is a man who cannot build a house,
With your weak command of English Language https://www.nairaland.com/1847991/drinking-bathing-salt-cure-ebola

You better go and grab cooking skills, don't cry when the sec sch boys start asking for one night stand
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05:

Are you kidding me?! If I had a brother, I will make sure he knows how to cook. In fact, I will be so proud if he was the one cooking for his family.

Why should I be concerned if his wife can't cook? Did he tell me he wanted a chef for a wife?

I would expect that he wants a partner that would be loyal to him, have his back, build his future with, emotionally stable, financially stable, intelligent. A woman with character, a woman that runs sh1t and doesn't need him to baby her about. A woman that can teach his children what it is to be useful members of the society, to have dreams and ambitions, to be good people.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You know you can keep eating burger and barbecue chicken all your life. You need some taste of good food. Just imagine the question she asked, I would have asked her same?

Obviously, and those foods aren't even healthy, with all the preservatives in there. And you don't even know how they make them. I definitely won't marry a chic that can't cook. She has to be certified, and also has to enjoy cooking just for the fun of it.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:
If you've been taking care of yourself before you got married, why should that change? If your wife can't cook, why don't you take up the cooking? Why is she required to cook, and you're not?

Pls, don't make your reply too long. Plus there is hardly anyone here, so no need to keep up the front. Tell me what you really think.

Change is the only constant thing in life. If and when I decide to share my privacy, in which I covet so much, with anyone - then she has to be able to cater to me, like my mum. She has to be my little mum - and cooked food, especially pounded yam and vegetable/ogbono has to be part of it. Non-negotiable! grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Are you kidding me?! If I had a brother, I will make sure he knows how to cook. In fact, I will be so proud if he was the one cooking for his family.

Why should I be concerned if his wife can't cook? Did he tell me he wanted a chef for a wife?

I would expect that he wants a partner that would be loyal to him, have his back, build his future with, emotionally stable, financially stable, intelligent. A woman with character, a woman that runs sh1t and doesn't need him to baby her about. A woman that can teach his children what it is to be useful members of the society, to have dreams and ambitions, to be good people.

I think you need to read the topic and start by first erasing the feminist mentality to actually get the true intent of the thread.

This isn't about a man knowing how to cook. To me you've been barking all the while.

A woman who cannot cook is irresponsible. This is not a competition and the op didn't say the only quality a woman should possess is cooking skill. There are several other qualities that she would need to possess which is cooking skill, once she lacks this, then she is irresponsible.

In as much as we want every satisfaction from the marriage, and looking back at the upbringing, I would sure be expecting her to possess qualities accruing to someone from a home and not street.

I am not saying a man cannot cook for the wife. We are not saying she is created just to cook. It is expected of her to possess cooking skills, infact its meant to be inherent if I want to be extreme
You surely are not talking in line with the topic. Its not a competition undecided

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Change is the only constant thing in life. If and when I decide to share my privacy, in which I covet so much, with anyone - then she has to be able to cater to me, like my mum. She has to be my little mum - and cooked food, especially pounded yam and vegetable/ogbono has to be part of it. Non-negotiable! grin
You would need to go as far as the thick village in Ondo to get a wife, else you'll swallow enough poundo
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Basically, you want a mommy not a wife. The problem is, most women don't want a baby for a husband.

They want a man they can build with, a life team-mate not a baby to care for. Good luck tho, I'm sure there is a woman out there for you.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You can also tell the wife to tie a rope round his waist like a monkey and should be subjected to do all the laundries as well. tongue
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Lovechyld101(m): 4:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax:

Heloo...wats der 2 claim here....
Av seen women dat can't cook get married still dey liv hapily in dia homes..
Wake up friend...

In jesus name you wiill marry a woman that can cook. Silly mof0.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05:

I think you need to read the topic and start by first erasing the feminist mentality to actually get the true intent of the thread.

This isn't about a man knowing how to cook. To me you've been barking all the while.

A woman who cannot cook is irresponsible. This is not a competition and the op didn't say the only quality a woman should possess is cooking skill. There are several other qualities that she would need to possess which is cooking skill, once she lacks this, then she is irresponsible.

In as much as we want every satisfaction from the marriage, and looking back at the upbringing, I would sure be expecting her to possess qualities accruing to someone from a home and not street.

I am not saying a man cannot cook for the wife. We are not saying she is created just to cook. It is expected of her to possess cooking skills, infact its meant to be inherent if I want to be extreme
You surely are not talking in line with the topic. Its not a competition undecided

I will forgive your ignorant a*ss for the highlighted, just once. As I read through, I'm getting even more offended but I'll keep calm.

Cooking should not define a woman. Cooking doesn't make a woman, a woman. Neither should it be what makes a man. If you think inability to cook makes a woman irresponsible, that also means you think a man that can't cook is also irresponsible. Which is what my initial post on this thread pronounced.

I disagree with you but that just means I have a different definition of what it means to be irresponsible.

"qualities accruing to someone from a home and not street." This quote from your post is myopic, I'm 'gagging' at how ridiculous it is. So inability to cook automatically interprets to street upbringing? Explain yourself, you're making no sense to me right now.

Why is it expected for a woman to have cooking skills? I'm at a loss, is there a particular organ we posses that makes us better cooks? The best cook in the world is a male. I didn't come out of my mother's womb with a spatula neither do I enjoy cooking, so why am I judged by a different standard ??

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You can also tell the wife to tie a rope round his waist like a monkey and should be subjected to do all the laundries as well. tongue

She doesn't need to tie a rope around his waist. Doing house-hold chores doesn't make one a monkey. Why can't the man do the laundry??
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

I will forgive your ignorant a*ss for the highlighted, just once. As I read through, I'm getting even more offended but I'll keep calm.

Cooking should not define a woman. Cooking doesn't make a woman, a woman. Neither should it be what makes a man. If you think inability to cook makes a woman irresponsible, that also means you think a man that can't cook is also irresponsible. Which is what my initial post on this thread pronounced.

I disagree with you but that just means I have a different definition of what it means to be irresponsible.

"qualities accruing to someone from a home and not street." This quote from your post is myopic, I'm 'gagging' at how ridiculous it is. So inability to cook automatically interprets to street upbringing? Explain yourself, you're making no sense to me right now.

Why is it expected for a woman to have cooking skills. I'm at a loss, is there a particular organ we posses that makes us better cooks? The best cook in the world is a male. I didn't come out of my mother's womb with a spatula neither do I enjoy cooking, so why am I judged by a different standard than "*my" brother??
You're just a sorry ass delusioned feminist. Keep wallowing in ignorance and self pity. tongue

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You're just a sorry ass delusioned feminist. Keep wallowing in ignorance and self pity. tongue

You're just a non-thinking, barbaric male. Free yourself from your stup1dity and chauvinistic ways, stop enslaving your mind.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:
Basically, you want a mommy not a wife. The problem is, most women don't want a baby for a husband.

They want a man they can build with, a life team-mate not a baby to care for. Good luck tho, I'm sure there is a woman out there for you.

Twisting my words, no? grin

Well, "little mum" is what we call caring gfs who cater to their bfs out here. It's just a normal slang. grin

And that's what a good wife should do - else there's no point getting married, if your other half isn't caring and doesn't cater to you. Honestly, I don't even care if I ever get married or not. It's not a priority. I believe I'm better off with my private life, than getting some crazy woman to come disrupt the peace of mind I enjoy in solitude.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You're just a non-thinking, barbaric male. Free yourself from your stup1dity and chauvinistic ways, stop enslaving your mind.
You're just spewing trash. Get a mega phone and keep preaching equality. Keep searching for men who would wash your panties and cook for you. You must be a cr.a.zy ret.a.rd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Help !! Missing Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.