Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

No Going Back On President’s Endorsement –bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On President’s Endorsement –bode George (461 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On President’s Endorsement –bode George by lakecan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014

No going back on President’s endorsement –Bode George, A South-West leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, has described as divine, President Goodluck Jonathan’s endorsement as the consensus candidate of the party.

He, therefore, called on all members of the party to unite and ensure victory for the President in next year’s general election.

George said this in Lagos at the grand finale of the South-West PDP Women empowerment programme organised by the Leader, House of Representatives, Mrs. Mulikat Akande-Adeola.

Speaking at the event, attended by other PDP leaders in Lagos as well as women leaders in the Sosuth-West, George said it was also legitimate for Jonathan to contest a second term in office as he had done a lot for the people of the South-West in particular and Nigeria in general.

He said the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, had predicted that an Ijaw man would one day rule Nigeria.

He said, “I want to appeal to my brothers who are opposed to President Jonathan’s endorsement by the party leadership for a second term because it is divine. Let him (Jonathan) also do what is legitimate, it is constitutional.”
Read More
Re: No Going Back On President’s Endorsement –bode George by slimfit1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Convicted criminal telling us who to vote what else my people ?

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On President’s Endorsement –bode George by jaytee01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
The ex-convict desperately looking for a means of rehabilitation!

(1) (Reply)

When The Lives Of 12 Does'nt / US Health Authorities Learn From Nigeria’s Experience Containing Ebola / Nigeria Among Worst Places For Old People — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.