Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (26917 Views)

N’DELTA: Fears Of Fresh Attacks Erupt, As Militants Serve Sep 30 Deadline / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Buhari Will Unveil His Ministers Before September 30 - Presidency Reassures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by XavierBlue(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
ABUJA – Presidency has assured that the September 30 promise by President Mohammadu Buhari as deadline for the appointment of Ministers would be met.

The presidency spoke against the backdrop of a growing apprehension in the polity on the fact that it is only 5 days to the end of the month.

Of concern also was the current travails of the senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, which many Nigerians feared may make the deadline not feasible.

At the moment, the senate whose function it is to receive and screen the Minister nominees from the presidency is on vacation to resume on September 29, barley a day September 30.

But in an exclusive chat with the Senior Special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, on the issue recently, he stated that Nigerians needed not to worry as the deadline given by president Mohammadu Buhari to form his cabinet has not yet elapsed.

He said: “Time given has not yet elapsed and the president himself said of by September 30, there is no cabinet, you should come and ask him questions. That is it.”

It will be recalled that the president had in his visit to Ghana on September 7 told Journalists that he would unfailingly constitute his cabinet on or before the end of September.

“After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my cabinet in September. I expect that Nigerians should ask me questions after the 30th of September if I do not do so,” he said
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-appointments-going-back-on-september-30-presidency/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Badgers14: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Make PMB release the list so wailers go sit don one side....

But on a second thought, make hin make sure my name dey there oo wink

FTC sha cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by coolhumble(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
We are patiently waiting, we know it will favour the positive minded ones and haters will have a thing to complain about grin

23 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Akosxxx(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by kogiguy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
we are patiently waiting for the saints grin

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by GudluckIBB(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
coolhumble:
We are patiently waiting, we know it will favour the positive minded ones and haters will have a thing to complain about grin

Even if the cabinent is made up of people from the Southern part of the country with out a single northerner, wailers will still complain that the list took so long to be released.

24 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by fejikudz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by delait: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Even if the cabinent is made up of people from the Southern part of the country with out a single northerner, wailers will still complain that the list took so long to be released.

I don't expect any deviation from Buhari's past antecedents in appointments.list or no list it doesn't change tribalism or dictatorial tendencies of this government

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Teryfik(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hope its not dat corrupt thief dat wil screen baba go slow's corrupt free ministers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by koboko69: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am only interested in reading comments from the wailing wailers....they must have something to wail about once the list is out.

Pa Chuwkudi44....I sight u

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by damton(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
In Baba we trust.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wailers over to you
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by ddippset(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's getting clearer and clearer that Rotimi chibuike Amaechi will be minister. The general of common sense revolution! The slayer of Goodluck Jonathan, patience Jonathan, Joseph mbu and nyesom wike. There shall be weeping and grinding of teeth. There shall be wailing in the land!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Flashh: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Teryfik:
Hope its not dat corrupt thief dat wil screen baba go slow's corrupt free ministers
Everything is corrupt concerning the person you are against just because you have being blindfolded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Reekadict04: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Evaromantik(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
So this man is planning to use Saraki's trial as an excuse................try it and i will..........anywhere he is a "lying liar" and i will keep on wailing on him as a "wailing wailer"

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by criminalmindz: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Govt of 'I will' , we would. The list will not be released .after 30th september,this same media adviser, Adesina will deny this news. Buhari is a sole administrator! A Dictator who has no respect for democracy or the constitution of nigeria. He is NOT the messiah, he is just playing the role of Nebucadnezzar and john the baptist. When its time, he will be forced aside through due process. Quote me with insults and DIE

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by scribble: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm tired of this body odour

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Abbycite(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Everything about this administration is so dull.....constituting cabinet members shouldn't be a distraction for a serious minded govt. I would av xpect PMB to hit d ground running after contesting election from 2003. Even after winning d election since March, one would av xpect him to av taken his time to look 4 competent pple to work 4 him....

What we are witnessing today is a form of distraction....the nation needs a serious healing, we dont need this.

Constitute ur cabinet and get to work....

12 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by anytexy: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
a
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by oluwamile(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
just kip liking dis man,haters cn go to hell

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Anikulhapo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abeg tell them o, we don dey tell the wailers that september never end but wailing is their hobby

9 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by naija2dabone(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
This government is a failure

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baba Go Slow! Dullard! Cattle herdsman! Clueless president! angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by anytexy: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can't wait to meet the Angel holy saint ministers. Mtcheeeew.

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by 360ng: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
we dey wait
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by IYANGBALI: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
i don buy my aso ebi to celebrate the list

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by kennyman2000(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Okay baba
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by FAVOUR13: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Na wa o! Has it become by fire by force?
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Horlawale1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Waiting
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
criminalmindz:
Govt of 'I will' , we would. The list will not be released .after 30th september,this same media man, Adesina will deny this news Buhari is a sole administrator! A Dictator who has no respect for democracy or the constitution of nigeria. He is NOT the messiah, he is just playing the role of Nebucadnezzar and john the baptist. When its time, he will be forced aside through due process. Quote me with insults and DIE
Your moniker says it all, noting to add.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i don buy my aso ebi to celebrate the list
Your name dhey among d list? u go good for minister for ladies affairs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.