Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her (719 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / ‎®‎¾ She Changed But I Still L♥ve Her What Should I Do ‎‏¼©‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by Mobebi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY .......

Am not going to mention the name of the church. the essence of this is to let people to stop pretending as if they have no sins or they are clean..

A prostitute gave her life to Jesus Christ, repented and decided to leave her former life. The Pastor, Pastor James (not real names), who preached to her and led her to Christ, succeeded in bringing her to church where he is the head Pastor. She was brought in and started working in one of the departments in church, Women's ministry to b precise. She was determined not to go back to her former ways of life, so with this, she put in all seriousness in her new found faith. The women in that department treated her with contempt and disdain and hardly had anything to do with her. so many of them gossiped about her and she became a regular topic of discussion among the women. She noticed this and as a human, she felt segregated, alone & extremely grieved.

One morning while service was going on and time for testimony, this lady stepped forward.. Some of the women were already murmuring. She took the mic and said....... my name is Mary (not real name), I was a former prostitute, the church went silent..... she continued, while I was a prostitute and living in the hotel with fellow prostitutes, we shared everything together, we lived together and loved ourselves. But since I repented, stopped prostitution and started worshipping here, I have received no love among the women of my department and in the church. Everyone talks abt me and don't want to have anything to do with me. I am not angry with anyone but I have come to the conclusion that there is much love among my fellow prostitutes in the hotel than here, and for this reason I am leaving this place and going back to the hotel... seriously, she left that very day.

The pastor all this while didn't know what was going on,and when the woman said all these, he was furious with the women in the church but it was too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by ahnie: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
the moral of the story is......?ftc
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by bigtt76(f): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Very true. Our churches today are more of gossip centers amongst the sexes grin come and hear their gists after service you go taya.

1 Like

Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by yorex2011: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hian?
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by solomonbrown64: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
....Another lost soul.....what a pity!....the love in the faith is truly waxing cold....
..I mean why do the condemned love condemning others.......by, the way, women are their own enemy...
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by willi926(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
stew pid women, pots calling kettle black.
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by Mobebi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Solomonbrown, yeah, that's what the pastor said... but he ended it with the statement that, " do u all know what it takes to win a soul"?....
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by Begonia(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
What a shame! When will people learn to stop being so judgemental?! sad
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by DeBlunt: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
To the hotel it is.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by Feraz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is it not women? undecided Let your daughter get pregnant and a Christian mother hears, you'll so hate what they stand for. . . grin
Re: She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Did u say she said dat during testimony tym??datz bold

as 4 d women dat made lyf at d church miserable 4 dat lady,they r very silly,sebi na person wey say his/her own past we knw,most of them did or are stil doing tinz worse dan prostitution....na only God go help gossip/bckbite in naija churches

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like / "Looking For Husband The Right Way" / Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.