Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? (2871 Views)

Drama As Lady Refuses to Accept her Boyfriend Engagement, Friends Join to beg(pi / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2016
I have been in a serious relationship with a lady for about a year now; just recently we had a misunderstanding. She saw another girl in my car and without hearing me out, she concluded I was cheating on her.

For 3days, she bombarded my message box with so many unspeakable curses, she went to the extent of telling me that she had stood naked under the moon and lay curse of a painful ,shameful, sudden death on me.

Now, she had realized that I wasn't cheating on her, that the lady she saw in my car was actually my colleague at work whom am just giving a lift.

She has asked for forgiveness , and wants us to continue the relationship. Although I have forgiven her but I can't have myself to forget those heinous words she said to me. To me it feels like am eye opener for me to know what she is made of. I believe someone who truly love someone can never wish him/her death no matter what.

Guys! Can you still continue any serious relationship with her if you are on my shoes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by halfricanadian(f): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2016
jealousy is a disease

Atleast she no pour u hot water she no stab u she no pour u acid she no destroy ur property

If u kno u cant take the curse my broda walk away dont accept bck out of pity dats all i can dont ever ever accept sumone out of pity the latter damage wud b worse dan d former damage

6 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Girls and jealousy sha..
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Jackeeh(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Love isn't always enough. If you're sure you don't have what it takes to be with an overly jealous and possessive partner(which is what your gf is), now would be a good time to walk.
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by ILOVEFOOD: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
4gv her but run 4 d heels Mr
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Jealousy if not kept in check can destroy. So many things..
If you'll go back to the relationship then that's the number one issue you'll have to address.

But for me ...you can go back to the relationship..but you really need to address the issue of trust..
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by ministeriallist: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by nikkiehan(f): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2016
I cnt advise u to continue wit the relationship

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Darkseid(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2016
You better run bro. Next time she fit baff you with acid.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Run for ur dear life.
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Hahahaha...such curses are very serious ooo...dat is if u really did it. But since u did not, I will advice u to leave her. Such level of jealousy could b deadly. Also its bad for her to jump into conclusion without talking abt it first.

If u end up wit her, she may kill u any day u Bleep up. So its best u flee from her. That's wat I do if I discover a girl is too jealous.
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by powerfulsettingz: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2016
op can be funny sha
You what just take her back while you are still alive and when you are dead then u can cancel her appointment
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2016
She's just a crude babe but she can be refined.
Call her and talk to her..
Make her understand the importance of communication and her choice of words

It beats my imagination when ladies say I will swear for him, swear for him as what to him? His parents or gods.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by yomalex(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

For 3days, she bombarded my message box with so many unspeakable curses, she went to the extent of telling me that she had stood naked under the moon and lay curse of a painful ,shameful, sudden death on me.

she didn't care to know the truth of the matter, never bothered to ask you. Bros there are 'stresses' in every relationship/marriage but with this type the husband will die young that's just the truth.
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2016
undecided So, she's the jealous type? Big deal!

Everyone has some degrees Of Jealousy. Hers Is A little off the charts, But it could be Worse.(If she's anything Like me? One Of Your windscreens Should've been broken. grin)

So, Hers is still the minimum degree.

Forgive her already! This proves she loves Your ass!
Just try to gain her complete trust. jealousy is one deadly Emotion. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2016
LOLZ

OP DONT BE SCARED.....SHE WAS JUST SCARING YOU....SHE NO SWEAR....

FORGIVE HER...AND IF YOU LOVE HER....GO ON WITH HER

#BLESS#
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2016
She really likes you and thought u broke her heart.. *o please I hate this stuff well she went too far. but.. If you get back together, she'll trust you so much I think. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by sseunth(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Categorically I can't not tell you if you are to walk away or not.

Let me ask my oga at the top but before then

Kindly fllw me sing this song by craig david "WALK AWAY"
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life, I'm walking away
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Run away bro. . . run!
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by halfricanadian(f): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, she's the jealous type? Big deal!

Everyone has some degrees Of Jealousy. Hers Is A little off the charts, But it could be Worse.(If she's anything Like me? One Of Your windscreens Should've been broken. grin)

So, Hers is still the minimum degree.

Forgive her already! This proves she loves Your ass!
Just try to gain her complete trust. jealousy is one deadly Emotion. sad

I always enjoy ur words

cry cry u like an entertainer av u tried been a tv presenter or an oap?
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Jenny1010(f): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2016
I suggest you take her back, but first dig a grave for yourself just in case. grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Whats with the dancing under the moon bare assed undecided
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

I always enjoy ur words

cry cry u like an entertainer av u tried been a tv presenter or an oap?
LoL!grin

Awwwwwe! embarassed Thankchu! I'm Honoured! embarassed
Love yours too...

PS--I'm Already An OAP in one mumu radio station like that sha.

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Pumpkin34(f): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Sorry to say but I hate people who lay curses anyhow, it's annoying and has repercussions. My dear this lady can do worse in the future but if you can curtail her attitude then forgive her.
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by halfricanadian(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Awwwwwe! embarassed Thankchu! I'm Honoured! embarassed
Love yours too...

PS--I'm Already An OAP in one mumu radio station like that sha.

cheesy u av employment u are calling it mumu radio

I av tour lagos searchimg for job tru out last yr I even enter acting class sef i paid money to b employed I am still jobless

Abeg if d radio station needs new oap * fun segment* please pm me im glad to b employed grin
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
I have been in a serious relationship with a lady for about a year now; just recently we had a misunderstanding. She saw another girl in my car and without hearing me out, she concluded I was cheating on her.

Now, she had realized that I wasn't cheating on her, that the lady she saw in my car was actually my colleague at work whom am just giving a lift.

She has asked for forgiveness , and wants us to continue the relationship. Although I have forgiven her but I can't have myself to forget those heinous words she said to me. To me it feels like am eye opener for me to know what she is made of. I believe someone who truly love someone can never wish him/her death no matter what.

Guys! Can you still continue any serious relationship with her if you are on my shoes?
though i wil 5nd it hard 2 4gv her,bt am just tnkin it waz d jelousnez dat put her 2 dat.
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy u av employment u are calling it mumu radio

I av tour lagos searchimg for job tru out last yr I even enter acting class sef i paid money to b employed I am still jobless

Abeg if d radio station needs new oap * fun segment* please pm me im glad to b employed grin
LoL!grin

LoL!grin You should go to the station's office and check if There's Any sluts open nah! You might get lucky.

I didn't look for the job o. it came to me...
I Called them answering one of their questions like that, the next thing i got invited for Interning.

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by halfricanadian(f): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

LoL!grin You should go to the station's office and check if There's Any sluts open nah! You might get lucky.

I Called them answering one of their questions like that, the next thing i got invited for Interning.

Ok tank u smiley
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

What station is that.. I want to listen.. shocked when is your show
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Tinalex(f): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2016
@ Op...first of all for her to see a lady in your car and flip then she doesn't trust you or do you do corner runz aside your babe?
second, according to you she sent you swear words and stuffs. its in 2 ways-if you 've no future plans for her let her go cos to me all she did was cos she loves you and felt hurt even though its on a baseless ground. The other side is you asking nairalanders your obvious question. Is it that you 've another option that u've been considering before and probably it's that same gurl she saw or you were not deep with her or it's nt a serious relationship? Cos in my opinion,no guy with a serious agenda for his relationship will even think of dumping his girl cos of this except it's been a frequent occurence you do warn her about.

Great day everyone!
Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2016
joshsmarty:

What station is that.. I want to listen.. shocked when is your show
It's not at lag! undecided

I don't think You'd get the frequency's signal.

Re: Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's not at lag! undecided

I don't think You'd get the frequency's signal.

Where is it.. I can fly to the place listen to your show and fly back wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Gospel Singer's Benita Okojie & Olawale Adeyina Pre-wedding PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Kneels Down To Beg Her Boyfriend Publicly! See What He Did (video) / My Rape Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.