Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? (1080 Views)

My Landlady R..aped Me!!!!! / PHOTOS: A 26 Year Old Man Drugged And R Aped Lady In Oyo / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by argon500: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
This question is intriguing because it pokes your superficial persona and reaches out to your soul, where you’re left with only two choices: yes or no. Would you marry a rape survivor? or Would you allow your son to marry a rape survivor?

To me, I believe marriage is about love and compatibility, s.ex is secondary. If a person can marry a divorcee or a widow how does it matter if she has been raped. I think the question itself is wrong.

Punish the rapist, not the survivor.
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Begonia(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
When you truly love someone, this sort of thing can never prevent you from being with that person. All you want to do is help her heal and do everything you can to protect her so that something like that will never happen again.
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Missmossy(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
What if you were the one? I always try as much as possible to put myself in any situation that strikes as being a questionable one. We are all humans afterall.

1 Like

Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Andy790(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
& wts wrong wit this kind of galz?
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by wilfred110(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
You would be shocked at the amount of girls that get raped and it's kept a secret some of them can't tell their sisters. It's a shame to know a large percent of men are monsters.

Girls that get raped are still good girls and they deserve some good loving so why stigmatize them being raped is enough.

Answer to your question Yes I would marry one.

1 Like

Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by yemstok(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
I would marry her a hundred times over if I loved her. She was molested and not out of intent.
I'd cherish her for opening up to me cos if she hadn't, I wouldn't have known.

1 Like

Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by ERCROSS(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Definitely yes..
Ova and ova again,
And it depends on her personality too.
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by OmichaelO: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2014
He's human!! why not!!
angry
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by MrCork: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2014
argon500: This question is intriguing because it pokes your superficial persona and reaches out to your soul, where you’re left with only two choices: yes or no. Would you marry a rape survivor? or Would you allow your son to marry a rape survivor?

To me, I believe marriage is about love and compatibility, s.ex is secondary. If a person can marry a divorcee or a widow how does it matter if she has been raped. I think the question itself is wrong.

Punish the rapist, not the survivor.

...see yor head like plastic bottle.....is she not human?... Why not?

1 Like

Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Wristler: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2014
1) If i never knew

2) If she has psychologically dealt with it

3) If she is as pretty as Omotola, as curvy as Shakira and as brainy as I am
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Y not? undecided
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by Pdizzle(m): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Begonia: When you truly love someone, this sort of thing can never prevent you from being with that person. All you want to do is help her heal and do everything you can to protect her so that something like that will never happen again.
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by boye168: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Yes o...i would
Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by usermane(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Wristler:

2) If she has psychologically dealt with it

This is important. Some victims never deal with it completely. They just don't see themselves worthy or trust any man after the trauma to go into commitment. So while there is nothing wrong in it, the deciding factor should be the girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? by dhatboy: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its not her wish to be raped, so I'll just ignore her past and face the future. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? / Is It Wrong To Help An Ex / For Guys, 6 Actions To Be More Appealing To Every One Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.