Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? (2201 Views)

Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys / Can A Child (female) Ask Her Father To Zip Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by MrsGoodness(f): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Waspy(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Justeenaleo: Reminds me of the day I was sitting opposite a fine young man, dressed in suit and jeans, he sat with his legs open and his jeans were torn, like really torn,no boxers Who doesn't wear boxers biko, the balls oh *unseeing what I saw* the balls were begging to fall out, I couldn't even move away from the spot I was in , I was thinking if I moved an inch, the balls will fallout and I couldn't tell him cos he was way older than me and I was scared he might get embarrassed, I hate embarrassing people. Thank God for my friends that came at the nick of time smiley
Hmmm, i can't be too sure but i think he might know himself. Balls are like Tips... You'll know when they are out
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Vyntra(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Pdizzle(m): 3:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Ki lo Kan mi
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: Some ladies are sick in the head .'. I'd just treat her the way I do terms and conditions.
how would you treat her? Terms and condition apply. grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Vyntra: if u try dat with an illiterate wu has zero reasoning &understanding,they might think otherwise nd if they do......brace ur self,hav seen smetin lyk dat b4, it wasnt nice
yea! That was what i was comtenplating on. But thank God mine was the understanding type.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2014
MrsGoodness: I will
so you mean you would tell him when his balls are out side? grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: how would you treat her? Terms and condition apply. grin
how do you treat terms and conditions? You read em?
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Pdizzle: Ki lo Kan mi
ki lo kan mi? You mean would be looking without telling her?
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: how do you treat terms and conditions? You read em?
tongue grin cry
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Pdizzle(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: ki lo kan mi? You mean would be looking without telling her?

It's against the code to stick your nose into a lady's business.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Pdizzle:

It's against the code to stick your nose into a lady's business.
chei! Because of code, you go they look with saying any thing. DARIS GOD OOO grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Pdizzle(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: chei! Because of code, you go they look with saying any thing. DARIS GOD OOO grin

I no be gentleman atall.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Wantedola(m): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Forget story, the hidden instrument is tired of being hidden inside the stuffy place... He need fresh air too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Important Health Benefits Of Kissing / I Had Sex With Cristiano Ronaldo – Daniella Chavez / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.