Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys (6538 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Am Stil Trying 2 Find Out Wat Makes Relationship Strong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Now, I feel lyk this thread wil help some guys out thr who feel as if they are bugs. Now over to u ladies. What are those things we guys do dat make u ignore some of us?
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Fulaboy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Waiting for girls arrival cool
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin brb

Ok I'm back. ..
I ignore buga boos. Even if I liked you the fact I get a msg every hour on the hour everyday, before we even have a relationship, will make me ignore you.

I ignore a man who thinks I'm trying too hard to get so he won't take my polite excuses like " I have a bf". Ignored ( trust me if a girl likes you it always easy to get her attention)

I ignore a guy that I know is thirsty and all he is focused on is ways to make me fall (flat on his bed not fall in love) If all he has to talk about is how sexy I am then I'm ignoring him.

The classic is those guys who shout for my attention in the streets, like really what are you expecting me to do Or pull up in their car and try to chat to me. Like are you crib crueling for business? Forget ignoring you, you're lucky if I dnt embarrass you. The worst is when the passenger tries to holla. Like can you say #SCRUB

Real men or players are respectful, smooth, original and genuine. Try that please and I hope this helped.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
..here to read lies

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dimples192:
grin brb
this aint a convo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
I would only ignore a guy that I know if he really did something bad..
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rainess:
I would only ignore a guy that I know if he really did something bad..
something bad like? We would love to knw
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
*spreads mat*
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by maynation(f): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
no guy dares approach Me with his trouser jangling down his waist or excessively trying to claim a nice guy. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
maynation:
no guy dears approach Me with his trousers jangling down his waist or excessively trying to claim a nice guy. mtcheew
so dat means we should be moderate.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
something bad like? We would love to knw

Insulted me, cheated, something like that. But for most disagreements it's better to talk about it then just ignore.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
see them^^^
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*spreads mat*
I knw say na wetin u sabi. Chief priest! Begin to consult d oracles

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rainess:

Insulted me, cheated, something like that. But for most disagreements it's better to talk about it then just ignore.
alright. Fair enough
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by maynation(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
so dat means we should be moderate.
exactly. no pretence. being oneself pays.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
maynation:
exactly. no pretence. being oneself pays.
alryt. I hope all dese nairaland guys r readin dis and payin attention grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by danbrowndmf(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*spreads mat*
dnt spread mat o.cheesy let ous knw why u will ignore me oh.:p
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Guys that follow me up and down on the road. Or trying to form star boy. Or being under aged. tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by danbrowndmf(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote
author=maynation post=32114616]no guy dears approach Me with his
trousers jangling down his waist or excessively trying to claim a nice
guy. mtcheew [/quote] ur signature showz hw much u understnd rap.cheesy

Are u a Fan of Phenom?
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
dovelike:
Guys that follow me up and down on the road. Or trying to form star boy. Or being under aged. tongue
lol some underaged r skilled in chykin. U neva can tell grin
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by rawpadgin(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*spreads mat*
ur opinion is needed here, abi guys nor dey approach u
& stop spreading mat like abokii
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by maynation(f): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ur signature showz hw much u understnd rap.cheesy

Are u a Fan of Phenom?
yep. he's my bestie. are you Phenom? tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by danbrowndmf(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
maynation:
yep. he's my bestie. are you Phenom? tongue
We Use to Be cool fwend on BBM,was even planing to do stuff together b4 we lost contact.happy to see a female fan of Phenom.

tl me ur favourite phenom song?
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lemme buy this plot of land

I hereby dedicate this plot of land to Ireony cool
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
dovelike:
I actually follow ladies up both in the church and on the road

Pls a word of advice for me cool
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by maynation(f): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We Use to Be cool fwend on BBM,was even planing to do stuff together b4 we lost contact.happy to see a female fan of Phenom.

tl me ur favourite phenom song?

.everything from him. *shuku bambam * Amin *tkg freestyle * fagbo *fo je le * murder them and many more smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by prettyjo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
spreads mat
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hate guys that have tatoos and wear earrings. It irks me.....
I also hate guys who I can't make reasonable conversation with. When you bring up a topic, they have nothing to say because they have no idea, I just can't stand those kind of guys

Finally I can't stand guys that don't have any sense of humor whatsoever
They can't make you laugh, and you can't make them laugh, gosh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by missdebs(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
maynation:
no guy dears approach Me with his trousers jangling down his waist or excessively trying to claim a nice guy. mtcheew
feeling ur gbagz

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by ronald4lif(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is it like these ladies here don't want to tell their little secrets, why they ignore guys.

Do we take it that they want guys to keep basking in vaseline therapy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
missdebs:
feeling ur gbagz
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by nanauju(f): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Now, I feel lyk this thread wil help some guys out thr who feel as if they are bugs. Now over to u ladies. What are those things we guys do dat make u ignore some of us?
1) When u are forming too handsome and every ladies' guy, I'll personally ignore you..I don't like sharing my man

2) When u re pestering me too much, I'll ignore you..like c'mon gimme a break. If I want u, I won't really make it hard for you angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My Husband Ejaculates Inside My Ear” – Woman Shares Shocking Story / How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex / It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.