Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" (25860 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Funjosh(m): 4:44am On Oct 03, 2014
oyebolas49: you guys are not well at all. you want to marry my wife which i can't divorce, you must be jokin

esanemmanuel: d thunder wey go fire U dey zip zobo... U wan marry my wife?? Chai! No make me catch u! Asa is mine!

It seems both of you dont value the Garri and Groundnut you do take at home every afternun
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by sarutobie(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Codedrock:
Me dey enjoy it here every night wen i wanna go sleep.. Sowi for ya..

Just search "Asa gtbank song" on Google
I actually have the song since last year. .but it was hard to get because I been no sabi the name of the song and na just small part of am dey play as I dey pass through gtbank door..
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Tobiizzy(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Love love love the album, well arranged music Wonderful vocals, can't get enough of it
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Three words... Asa is amazing
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Lacomus: Asa, 2face n Brymo are the only Nigerian artist that I recommend for younger generation.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO, 2face new album,a song frm dt album called kiss of life is to dope Jesus! dt dude brymo is a very Gud writer,chk out d song called DOWN by him
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Gorrbachev: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Ife kiss kiss kiss

Eyo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Best Male Artiste = Two Face

Best Female Artiste = Asa

Case closed. Court!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2014
haftob:
Wat about olamide badoo?

he raps about women,sex,money these topic don't nurture the soul

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by 9jaefccbois: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014
preshuzpearl: wow. great reviews here. where can I get the album? is it downloadable?

yes boss,i get d ful album on my phone self,jst try and google search....nt to mention d site.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Elxandre(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
I have four songs from the album on my phone, I don't want to download the rest for free because I wanted to purchase the album.

Since you guys said the ones in the market are pirated, I may just have to download it then.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by SlimCupid(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Gorrbachev: Ife kiss kiss kiss

Eyo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
your head dey there.ife literally drives me to the edge of tears every single time...#legend
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kekakuz(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2014
asa i so so love you
i love you so much but am getting sick of yoir steriotype
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by fyneguy: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: d thunder wey go fire U dey zip zobo... U wan marry my wife?? Chai! No make me catch u! Asa is mine!

Hey guys stop it already!

Asa is my WIFE!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
fyneguy post=/post/26830178:

Hey guys stop it already!

Asa is my WIFE!
lol cheesy
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hopez456 post=/post/26806678:
I love ASA's songs, so inspiring and message full. My favorites of the new album are Grateful, Eyo, situation. she killed it!
I earnestly Wish to see a collaboration between Asa and Beautiful Nubia, I love this guy too.

Have we met bro? I sooooo wish for the same thing. Asa and Nubia's collabo will be Craaaazyyy!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by dayosaurus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
eightsin post=/post/26803685:
Any site to download from?

Go and buy
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by suptol(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by fyneguy: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
kekakuz post=/post/26829491:
asa i so so love you
i love you so much but am getting sick of yoir steriotype

Wetin be ''steriotype''?

What is your complaint or do you want Asa to start singing Doro and shoki?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by fyneguy: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
jenoncam post=/post/26830675:

lol cheesy

tongue dem wan snatch my dreamwife

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Joey82(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
I really don't know how to about listening to the remaining tracks.
I got to Eyo and i'm stuck on repeat.
Listening even as I type this. cool
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by olu77(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
I love Asa. kiss I just pray marriage wont turn her to zombie one day o. Meamwhile, where can I get the cassatte? grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Jibsonified(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
The first time IN MY LIFE, I bought an Album: It was ASA's self titled and first Album. then in the year 2006. I had to be her fan on her myspace page (whatever happened to that site).

Well, since downloading songs became easy and virtually free, I decided not to buy any album again. BUT... with this ASA's BED OF STONE I feel guilty downloading such a materpiece of work for free.

I have listened to her song and I share 100% the sentiments expressed in the review on tooexclusive.com. They said it all in a way i can't say better

Here it is:
The emotion-laden composé opens with the beautiful ballad, Dead Again is about a cold case love but she’s having it no more! Asa’s musical dexterity on Eyo has a special swing and sway to it as she switches from her baritone octaves to the zenith of her contralto range such that even Lucifer of old couldn’t have had anything on her the way she dismissed him on Satan Be Gone with thronging guitar riffs and echoes from a hollow way. Strings and horns introduce the Samba-like Bed of Stone where Asa sings about the travails of a struggling girl when she lays finally at the end of day in deep reminisce. Pain is one of life’s inevitable and even when that’s all she can feel, ultimately Moving On remains the only resolve. But for the many little things we choose to ignore, she stays Grateful in the truest and most honest form – culturally baring her thankful heart in her local dialect spun over sonorous melodies.

The message in Society is clear; everyman for himself. Because we dey same society no mean say we get same philosophy or eternity… food for thought! How Did Love Find Me deals on a dilemma of thoughts that her lyrics explain. She sings, but why does it feel so wrong, why the tears? I always gave love, never thought I deserved to be the one to get love. So I locked my heart away, thought I didn’t need it anyway, maybe somethings are meant to be… Beautiful sound, beautiful play of vocal riffs, beautiful song. Asa’s reaches a climax on her ascending vocals when she addresses Ife, pleading for him to comeback after an unplanned exit. Such shocked happunstances shocked are scenarios of reality, a Situation is only temporary so when new beginnings come, take advantage of the new moment for new possibilities and new opportunities like we would do in a New Year. Halleluyerrr!

As the composé draws to a close, Asa makes a dulcet bant about not wanting another’s love ‘cos she’s still strummed by The One That Never Comes. This makes her exclaim some of man’s wicked desperation on Sometimes I Wonder. Having pulled off a beautiful life tale shared with enchantesque vocals and an alluring orchestra, Bed of Stone winds down with a mid tempo exhortation for you to go out into your world and Shine Your Light. Asa says to let nobody tell you you can’t....

http://tooxclusive.com/artist-album-reviews/album-review-asa-bed-stone/

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by eightsin(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
dayosaurus:

Go and buy

No!!! I won't
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
fyneguy:

tongue dem wan snatch my dreamwife
Snatch lipsrsealed huh
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
I love love love it!!!! Like wow!!!! shocked I love her!

YYN

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by scarr: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
john4reala:
measure your father's brain......
*in Asa's voice *
track 1: you really are a fool, u sentimental fool and I kinda feel sorry for u
track 7: get off my face u stepping ma shoes...Comot for my face make I see road pass....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by oyetpel(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
The one that never comes is on repeat here
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by simmieyoung(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Plz dnt tell me ure falling coz avbeen waiting for the one who never comes..the album is on point those who willbuy will buy sure thing.that's what we call music nt some jaggons that can't even be written down as lyrics..I appreciate this album a lot coz its gives me rest nt some shoki or shakebody rubbish..asa u rock ..
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kaylechy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oh, sanity walks d streets of d Nigerian music Industry again! Amidst d noise & jamboree, person still fit use brain write song. Kai! Wot an album! God bless Asa!!!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kaylechy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
9jaefccbois:

yes boss,i get d ful album on my phone self,jst try and google search....nt to mention d site.

Pls bring out money and buy d album. Abi she no go chop?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by basille(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
"Comot for my face make i see roadu pass" grin
The track "Society" is my favorite.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Pimples(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
After reading this thread, I bought the album and all I can say is WOW
Asa improves every single time.
This album is almost perfect.
Ife is my favourite though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Olamide Wrote 'bottom' For Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.