Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" (25887 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by nigerianvenom(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa my favourite female musician
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
pentagonal:

as in I play asha at home, in the office and in the car and everywhere... can't wait to attend a live show.... Paris here I come anytime soon.

you need too!!

For me sentiments aside, i see ASA more of an international artist than 2face OR 2bABA. It takes MEN AND LADIES OF INTELLECT to listen to Ballad, Classical and Rock

DisGuy:

ahhhhh sooo tempted, I'll feel guilty! I prefer buying decent music with my money and pirating all those noisy club bangers lol

I've ordered it, might just download it when i get home! cheers bro

ajebor i no blame inna
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kareem257: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
eightsin: Any site to download from?
Nairablaze
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Simplyunique: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is one of a kind. Love ya. My best song on the album. Download below.

Asa - The One That Never Comes
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by charloski(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
I cant stop my play button on my fone or my laptop...... She is just awesome,
my Track List

Bed Of Stone
Ife
Eyo
Moving On
Grateful

Kai kai...i don almost list the whole track.....

ASA Rocks!!..... Any Time!! Any where!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ladej(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
ENSURE YOU ARE NOT SLEEPY WHEN LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM AS YOU DRIVE

FOR ONCE I DIDNT MIND THE JAGAJAGA YAMAYAMA LAGOS TRAFFIC

'BED OF STONE' MADE ME GLIDE THROUGH IT IN PEACE, CALM AND BLISS

THANK YOU ASA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by biopat(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Even though I nor dey understand Yoruba, Asa nor fit sing make I nor like am!

Asa rocks!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Chubhie: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Will play this new album on better sound system when I get home tonight. I trust my Asa to always deliver!!! Hope you guys nefa over hype my Asa shaa!!! Asa and 2baba is still the best outta Naija. I'm just in love with Asa.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by maum: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
She never disappoints. Got my copy on Monday. Between, can someone convince Paul Play Dairo to sing again. Loved his songs especially the one about 'Living my life like a King'
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by SamSara01: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
How on earth can people say Asa is a better artist than 2face in Nigeria. Below are the few reasons why Asa can't stand 2face in Nigeria:
1: 2face has the greatest album yet in Nigeria (Grass to Grace)
2. 2face is the 1st hip hop artist to truly break out of Nigeria (where was Asa?)
3. Track to track, Asa can't even stand beside 2face as per hit tracks delivered. (you can make the comparison)
4: 2face is the most respected and loved artist among fans and colleagues in Nigeria today (you can do a survey)
5. 2face is undisputedly the most featured artist in Nigeria and in almost all cases in killed the tracks.
6. Asa's Asha album is her only true album they really won people over. Beautiful Imperfection wasn't really there(you can tell me 5 tracks off the album that makes sense.
All in all, these are the few points I could grasp with now and in as much as I love Asa and I believe she's next in line after 2face. I think it's very disrespectful to place Asa who has 1 and a half good album to 2face. Ask Asa herself, she'll tell you 2face is better

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by dkbestman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
When I listened to this album it also got me thinking. To an extent you could compare asa to 2face.they both do quality music. But 2baba still stands out. 2baba is a living legend. As for asa she'll get there soon if she continues like this.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
SamSara01: How on earth can people say Asa is a better artist than 2face in Nigeria. Below are the few reasons why Asa can't stand 2face in Nigeria:
2. 2face is the 1st hip hop artist to truly break out of Nigeria (where was Asa?)
3. Track to track, Asa can't even stand beside 2face as per hit tracks delivered. (you can make the comparison)
4: 2face is the most respected and loved artist among fans and colleagues in Nigeria today (you can do a survey)
5. 2face is undisputedly the most featured artist in Nigeria and in almost all cases in killed the tracks.
6. Asa's Asha album is her only true album they really won people over. Beautiful Imperfection wasn't really there(you can tell me 5 tracks off the album that makes sense.
All in all, these are the few points I could grasp with now and in as much as I love Asa and I believe she's next in line after 2face. I think it's very disrespectful to place Asa who has 1 and a half good album to 2face. Ask Asa herself, she'll tell you 2face is better

All your points are trash. You emphasize more on hits neglecting listeners appeal and acceptability in other countries / continent.

see CNN review of ASA

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/29/world/africa/av-africa-pop-stars/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by SeverusSnape(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is the best Singer in Nigeria presently, her songs are so touching... she has never disappointed, from the "Asa " album to the "beautiful imperfection" to "bed of stones ". I just can't get enough of her. my favourite track in the latest album is "Eyo ".

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Osota(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love Asa so much. I learnt the guitar because of her. Bed of Stone is too Nice. Class A Music.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lacomus: Asa, 2face,Brymo are the only Nigerian artist that I recommend for younger generation.

Kids of nowadays only knw wizkid, davido n olamide. Even more than thr book

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
SamSara01: How on earth can people say Asa is a better artist than 2face in Nigeria. Below are the few reasons why Asa can't stand 2face in Nigeria:
Bros, that's your personal opinion, but those who knows good music, knows asa is simply the BEST!

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by vekanem(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nice one asa.And you all should stop all these comparism.I wish them all very well in dia careers.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Funjosh(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kinkale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN0D_jPcN7E

On a personal basis i feel asa‘s bed of stone is wow!! She killed it as expected. She remains my best shaa as far as contemporary music is concerned. The likes of eyo.. Grateful.. Society. Whats your opinion on the album?

I wish i could get married to this lady. I just love everything about her. smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by fashrola(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
my fav track... "Shine your light "
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by charloski(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014

Guy why will you say tins like like.........well like you said, Tuface is an Hip Hop act.
but lemme ask.. have you seen asa going on tour before and have you seen tuface going on tour before.....then if you have answer your question yourself......
Am a tuface fan too.... i have his 1st, 2nd, and third album.....likewise ASA.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by chubysoft1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dead Again. Classic hit. should be nominated for Oscars'
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Hopez456(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love ASA's songs, so inspiring and message full. My favorites of the new album are Grateful, Eyo, situation. she killed it!
I earnestly Wish to see a collaboration between Asa and Beautiful Nubia, I love this guy too.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
SeverusSnape: Bros, that's your personal opinion, but those who knows good music, knows asa is simply the BEST!
I knew you were my brother when i saw you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Hopez456(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
SeverusSnape: Bros, that's your personal opinion, but those who knows good music, knows asa is simply the BEST!
Thumbs up Bro. There is always a difference between noise and message.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by 0merta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2014

You are sure entitled to your opinion but I think you're very dumb for spewing the words in bold.

O goo gan!

15 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus: Society

Asa is madt. O boy she showed shex a true. WARRI GIRL.

I don't think Asa is from Warri. Probably Lagos or Ogun or something.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Elegbede205(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
She is xo GOOD nd COOL...i loved nd am now LEARNING THE GUITAR because of HER...
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ndidibabe(f): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
0merta:

What do you know about music?
Music Teacher, i am a very successful IT professional and a music lover. Music is not my major.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
PhD is now very cheap answer this question &
automatically earn doctorate.
SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
GENERAL PAPER
Time: 1hr 30 mins
Section A (Answer all questions)
1a) How many chibok girls were kidnapped and state d
reason for their kidnapped?(20marks)
1b) The question “Na only you waka come was said by
who and to who? Why dis xclamation “chai there‘s is
God oo!(15marks)
2a. What are the names of the two people holding
hands when you switch on a Nokia phone ?(10 marks)
2b. If the past tense of Take is Took, what is the past
tense of Make ?(10marks)
3. Which university in Nigeria has the highest number of
ladies using blackberry phones?
4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, who
sent the friend request and why ?
5. if the cost of moi-moi is N10.50, what is the cost of
moi ?
6. Who ate the missing part of the apple logo?
SECTION B (Answer All. 10 Marks each)
1. Between the Nigerian police and Nigerian girls, who
likes money more?
2. Using the almighty formula, calculate the diameter of
elegushi beach. (take pi=3.142)
3. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi ?
4. If your X-boyfriend/X-girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on
who wants to be a millionaire a day after you guys
broke up, find the value of X?
5. If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech
in a national conference, how many days will it take
Patience to deliver the same speech on the same
occasion? Assuming the polarity of the audience is kept
constant.
SECTION C (Answer 2)
1) Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his
traditional wedding and white wedding respectively.
There is every likelihood that D Banj has gone ahead to
print wedding invitation cards without an available
bride. Discuss (20Marks)
2) Write a short essay of 500 words on 'My Oga At The
Top' (15 Marks)
3) What's the name of the lady that use to say "please
enter your secret number" at the ATM center of the
banks. State reasons why she was chosen and explain
too (20 Marks)
START. NO SIDE TALKS........................ Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by sarutobie(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Codedrock: Haven't listen to any of it actually..

But my best asa's single is "I believe" for GTBANK
once you enter gtbank's security door, the song starts playing. didn't know the song title even though I recognised it as asa's...went through a lot of digging on the web to get it last year!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by lottoe(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus:

All your points are trash. You emphasize more on hits neglecting listeners appeal and acceptability in other countries / continent.

see CNN review of ASA

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/29/world/africa/av-africa-pop-stars/
Bros, leave the small boy alone, we arent here to argue who is good between Asa and 2face. Asa remains a living legend.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by lottoe(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
john4reala: PhD is now very cheap answer this question &
automatically earn doctorate.
SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
GENERAL PAPER
Time: 1hr 30 mins
Section A (Answer all questions)
1a) How many chibok girls were kidnapped and state d
reason for their kidnapped?(20marks)
1b) The question “Na only you waka come was said by
who and to who? Why dis xclamation “chai there‘s is
God oo!(15marks)
2a. What are the names of the two people holding
hands when you switch on a Nokia phone ?(10 marks)
2b. If the past tense of Take is Took, what is the past
tense of Make ?(10marks)
3. Which university in Nigeria has the highest number of
ladies using blackberry phones?
4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, who
sent the friend request and why ?
5. if the cost of moi-moi is N10.50, what is the cost of
moi ?
6. Who ate the missing part of the apple logo?
SECTION B (Answer All. 10 Marks each)
1. Between the Nigerian police and Nigerian girls, who
likes money more?
2. Using the almighty formula, calculate the diameter of
elegushi beach. (take pi=3.142)
3. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi ?
4. If your X-boyfriend/X-girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on
who wants to be a millionaire a day after you guys
broke up, find the value of X?
5. If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech
in a national conference, how many days will it take
Patience to deliver the same speech on the same
occasion? Assuming the polarity of the audience is kept
constant.
SECTION C (Answer 2)
1) Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his
traditional wedding and white wedding respectively.
There is every likelihood that D Banj has gone ahead to
print wedding invitation cards without an available
bride. Discuss (20Marks)
2) Write a short essay of 500 words on 'My Oga At The
Top' (15 Marks)
3) What's the name of the lady that use to say "please
enter your secret number" at the ATM center of the
banks. State reasons why she was chosen and explain
too (20 Marks)
START. NO SIDE TALKS........................ Good morning
Mr attention seeker, get a life. Create another thread for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Nominated For The Soul Train Awards 2019 / Jason Derulo Ft Falz & Shekhinah – "One On One" (audio) / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.