Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) (30685 Views)

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Join The Journey As 3 Nigerians Go Round The World On A Motor Bike / Two Nigeria- British Women Beaten And Flung In Hellhole Chinese Jail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I call for a reprisal attack! Find any nearest Airtel Mast and sabotage it, go to their office and drag the beasts out and beat them to pulp while recording it before posting to youtube angry

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Alenkakent(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
For wetin na
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by justitiaomnibus(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
But that beating was too much now and the police in that clips are more or less accomplices in that sorry incident. Is this how thrashy Nigerians are treated abroad whyl our country men worship the whites here? This is bad, really bad.

I trust Abike Dabiri, this won't go without a diplomatic fight.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
its just sad... the policemen just stood passive through the bashing. and the Nigerian government would do nothing about this?
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Whizzdom(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hey ..... dis India pepple dey find our trouble

E dey pain dem say we dey do Independence Day today

No wonda

India here i come
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by abbakacici: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
pansophist: What are the proof that they are Nigerians?
they were believed to be Nigerians but in reality 2 are from Burkina faso while 1 is from Gabon

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by barigbor: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
The problem there in the scene of that event could be that the world now see nigerians as trouble makers and unpatroitic citizens, as a result of the insurgency in our land.
They may have belief we are not respectful. However, the truth remain that those words shouldn't have proceded out of our brothers mouth. They are stranger there. Even if they were abused. There is to report to the apporprate quaters.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Although, I do think all three guys did deserve the beatings of their lives, ( if the rumors were to be true that is). What I find funny, is that this same India isnt a country that is known for been respectful towards women...Even there have been a lot of cases( via Dailymail), just this year alone, about constant rapes and killings of young girls....How ironic.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by nallypaul(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idia my foot shocked
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by koxi: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians. .......fooling themselves since 1960.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by parrotibaba(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
,India ko? Dibia ni!! angry
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
India Economy is not better than the one of Nigeria, I can only say that their medicine school is good .. apart from that I cnt see the reason why my igbo brothers are going there for business.....

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by homesteady(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
someone(from the youtube comments) said they are from Gabon
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by modash(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
The guys were not Nigerians their were Africans
But the mob thought they were Nigerians
Source
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/they-kept-calling-us-nigerians-took-turns-to-hit-us/
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
What is good in India that my people are going there for? This Indians I don't like them because they are one trickish set of people. They rape their women. Where 5 brothers can marry one woman. I don't fancy them at all
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by chomaloo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
My ppo seriously indian are cruel n anti-nigerian.m living in south africa even here d indian try @ all cost to incite hatred btwen we n black africans.seriously is time our govt allow us teach ds indians lesson or they wil do us more hurt home n abroad.an india shot me early 2013 for no reason his only reason is I n my bra raised chest while passing the road.if I combak home any means I see an india alone m taking him down xcept if as they alwas move wt mopol.naija must stand up against asians maltreatin nigerians home n abroad.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by nkeona(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Are guys sure it's Nigerians?
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
when dem say make una stay for nigeria, una go say na lie una wan go obodo oyinbo. shey now, una don see am. india no be obodo oyinbo oh avoid am like pleague
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Aliki(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
In my opinion...Indians are animals! Indians are dirty! Indians are corrupt! Indian men are rapists!

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by NaLaugh: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
yinkaabeegs: Pathetic indeed.. Even indians too dey form racism.. Have dey 4goten dat dey ave black indians too

Indians have a caste system, and discriminate heavily against darker Indians - The Dalits.

They are treated no better than these dudes in the video have been treated.

The world is crazy, ya know..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by vodkat: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=30pt]There is no clear proof they are beating Nigerians. I can only see crowd recording video with their mobile phones...[/size]

Can you not read what the newspaper link said.

The newspaper said nigerian maybe the camera didnt capture them but idont doubt.

Indian have their cave men too not only naija
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by OmichaelO: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
And people wonder why I stone them "Brown people"(Indians) at sight..
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by EbolaParasite: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
justitiaomnibus: But that beating was too much now and the police in that clips are more or less accomplices in that sorry incident. Is this how thrashy Nigerians are treated abroad whyl our country men worship the whites here? This is bad, really bad.

I trust Abike Dabiri, this won't go without a diplomatic fight.

I also noticed she is responsive to issues like this . Has this been brought to her attention?
Personally, i think Indians deserve all the ill treatment they get in America. People call them smelly garlic, nasty, low wage h1b job stealers etc.
They maltreat foreigners a.k.a nigerians and also practice a caste system (worse than slavery IMO).
I think the fumes from garlic and curry alone woulda suffocated those boys. I bet they were thinking, even if you guys gonna beat us, na wetin with all this garrrdamn SMELL

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by zeemo2007: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
They maltreat us everywhere we go and we treat all of them like kings and queens here..

Nigerians are good people indeed if not for these bad leaders forcing everyone to flee the country for greener pastures abroad

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
yungEX: I no knw werrin nna dey go find for India.
naija go go anywhere as long as there fellow brothr tel them say green pasture dey dere.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Litmus: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=30pt]There is no clear proof they are beating Nigerians. I can only see crowd recording video with their mobile phones...[/size]

Thank you. Unfortunately this is the trend. Its like what's the point of Nigerians standing proud and tall when if other Africans go and behave cowardly and niggardly they don't get to cower in shame by the repercussion. Instead people will use Nigerians as cover and the perpetrators -in this case weak Indianans who have no balls- will go around thinking they got one over on Nigerians .
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
saxywale: 3 Nigerians Beaten Up At Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, New Delhi, India

Chaos prevailed at the Rajiv Chowk Metro station on Sunday evening when three Nigerian nationals were allegedly thrashed by a mob, including a group of students, after an altercation, police said.

Eyewitnesses said the Nigerians were beaten up after a rumour that they had allegedly passed some lewd remarks on some girls travelling in a Metro train. It was also alleged that the Nigerians had slapped a youth when he intervened.

Dismissing the allegations, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officers said an argument had broken out between the Nigerians and the students when they were trying to enter a train. The incident took place around 5.30pm.

The CISF is responsible for security inside metro stations.

“The Nigerians and the group of students were trying to board a yellow line train at Rajiv Chowk going towards South Delhi. Due to some rush, there was some pushing around and the Nigerians allegedly made racist remarks. This apparently angered a group of people who pushed the Nigerians out of the train and started beating them,” said a CISF spokesperson.

The spokesperson said a team of CISF personnel immediately rushed to the spot and rescued the three foreigners. However, the crowd again tried to beat up the three Nigerians while they were being take to the CISF control room. “Three Nigerian nationals suffered minor injuries in the clash. They were taken to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital for medical attention,” a metro police officer said.

Rakesh Pawariya, deputy commissioner of police (Metro), said they had received a complaint from the Nigerians. “We are registering a case on the basis of their complaint,” said Pawariya. The injured Nigerian nationals are students and they are staying in India on student visas.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newdelhi/nigerians-beaten-up-at-rajiv-chowk-metro-station/article1-1269552.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XHBOE93Oks
THE STORY STINKS!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by watchindelta(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
go school for india how? 9ja self! But how u take know say dey be 9ja?
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Litmus: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Update From Various Sites As CCECC Begins Test Run / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.