Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29748 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrPfT1DMms/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hmmm

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

From South Africa to Cyprus to China to Cambodia to Turkey to Ethiopia to Ghana to Kenya to Malaysia to UAE to Italy to Thailand to Indonesia to India. What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Kelechi009: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
LMAOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Deportation from one 3rd World back to another 3rd World country.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Thegamingorca(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice pyjamas

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nuisances.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by gaby(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Laslas dem don cast...na everybody go chop breakfast.

The pandam pandam dem wey full this Nigeria wey our useless security agents dey molest their fellow citizens over must ready to dey pack their bags too.

Diplomatic tit for tat.

Where is that Abike and the Minister of foreign affairs?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Any country with easy form of migration for Nigerians will always have the worst form of Nigerians there

141 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by HRprof: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
When country is over populated it amounts to poverty if not managed well. Birth control will solve this problem of Nigerian running to foreign country to commit crime. Obi should put this in his agenda when he enter Aso Rock, One family maximum of 2 kids. China did same to control their population, Indians are over populated, facing poverty and Japa become their escape but different between Nigeria and Indian is that Indian don’t have criminal upbringing like us and they don’t disgrace their country abroad.
Nigeria youth should change from quick money making mentality No be everyone go be rich man. The embarrassment is telling on innocent nigeria. I know how many international connections I have lost just because I am a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again if only we vote wisely 2023

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by lanresz(m): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2022
There are places worae than Nigeria that there citizens are not known for the bad thing we gave unfortunately stereotype for. Please it has nothing to do with government.

thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ednut1(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:

excuses, its the craze to show off latest cars and to build mansion in the village that is driving this nonsense.

73 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by MiaBeer(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ibkayee(f): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by FalseProphet1(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
If you don't vote wisely next year, I see all the countries of the world rejecting Nigerians, including Ghana, Togo and Benin republic.

This I have seen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ClearFlair: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Well done APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by UrPapa: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Of igbos
India hate us, we will make sure the country crumble. No single development will enter the country until their president come kneeling. Seems they forgot we are Jews and nobody go against us
I just pity these Indians, most of the big houses in New Delhi are bought by igbos and that’s where the hatred started from
Dirty people scared of igbo success

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Any country with easy form of migration for Nigerians will always have the worst form of Nigerians there

Loud it!

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

This is bad…

Akfrenzy:
grin my guy that abandoned his business and choose INDIA of all places , I pray he's not involved oooo bcuz he acted like someone under a spell when he had CANADA option and Germany rather he choose a slum called INDIA

He didn’t have any of these options because they are world apart. No one would leave Canada/Germany for India. Two different set and classes of immigrants.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Akfrenzy(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
grin my guy that abandoned his business and choose INDIA of all places , I pray he's not involved oooo bcuz he acted like someone under a spell when he had CANADA option and Germany rather he choose a slum called INDIA

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by triple996(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Wet in carry una go India?
Most of them NA osu grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by OriOko88(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
grin
India of all places. See wat ibos hv turned Nigeria into with their crimes?? They've developed india with drugs sotey Hindus don dey vex with them cheesy grin

They've been chased from Cambodia, Malaysia,Dubai China,and niw India... Their next plan is to find means to develop Bangladesh,Sri Lanka and Macao with drugs and start bragging about it.

A beg mk dem no bring dem come Lagos oo.. Mk dem deport them go afghanEastern straight grin

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
They even deported Children. Who will now take care of them since they said their parents are in Jail. embarassed

29 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by FrancescoFarino(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Nigeria My Country

Africa My Continent

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by aylagos(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Yeeebooss

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Anything they’re accused of, they did it. Criminals

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
I THANK THE INDIAN GOV FOR BRINGING OUR PEOPLE HOME.

I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE.

THIS IS POSITIVE OUTCOME OF RACIST INDIA.

DONT KILL THEM, JUST RETURN THEM IN ONE PEACE TO US.

WE ARE HAPPY AND NO PROBLEMS.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission / Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.