Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? (1436 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by godman01(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just curious to know especially from the ladies, if friend zoning a guy is always intentional or they only realize it when the guy chooses to ask them out or give some hint for a potential relationship.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Well depends on the situation...
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by MissLirusehn(f): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2014
What's wrong if i 'friendzone' a guy How many guyz wud i date if i dont friendzone them??

1 Like

Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2014
It's intentional by both genders. So?
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2014
MissLirusehn: What's wrong if i 'friendzone' a guy How many guyz wud i date if i dont friendzone them??
Help me ask them ooh. If you date more than one, it's cheating, yet same guys will be disturbing you while also being aware that you're in a beautiful relationship. And besides op, if a guy asks a girl out persistently while knowing she has a boo, its only natural his file is moved to 'friendzone'. Some stay there while waiting and hoping for a possible breakup and transfer of their files to the 'boyfriend zone'.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Exjoker(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2014
The main reason of friend zonin a guy: is because, the lady like(love) the guy but she cant acept his proposal because she is in relationship already (he is kept as option B), or she isnt ready to dive into a relationship(she got to maintain some friendship with untill she is ready then)....friend zonin a guy/girl is intentionally of course
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Exjoker(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy: Well depends on the situation...
Lol is this the only answer u can come up with...
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Exjoker: Lol is this the only answer u can come up with...

Well I'm sorry. But the situation wasn't clarified.

Meanie
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by godman01(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2014
MzPreshie: Help me ask them ooh. If you date more than one, it's cheating, yet same guys will be disturbing you while also being aware that you're in a beautiful relationship. And besides op, if a guy asks a girl out persistently while knowing she has a boo, its only natural his file is moved to 'friendzone'. Some stay there while waiting and hoping for a possible breakup and transfer of their files to the 'boyfriend zone'.
so assuming there was a break up, you think is possible to move from friendzone to the boyfriend zone.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Exjoker(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well I'm sorry. But the situation wasn't clarified.

Meanie
OP is been friend zoned. He wants to know there light at the end of the tunnel for him. He wants to know why girls do friend zone a guy...?
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2014
godman01:
so assuming there was a break up, you think is possible to move from friendzone to the boyfriend zone.
In some cases, it's possible. That's if the girl is already falling for him. But then, some are just meant to remain in that zone for all what it takes.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by dhatboy: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Only 1d1ots do get frinedzoned. Common the ratio of girls to boys in this world currently is 1:6! Why would a guy choose to be friendzoned when there are a lot of fishes in the river?
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by godman01(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Exjoker: OP is been friend zoned. He wants to know there light at the end of the tunnel for him. He wants to know why girls do friend zone a guy...?
Not so bros.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Exjoker: OP is been friend zoned. He wants to know there light at the end of the tunnel for him. He wants to know why girls do friend zone a guy...?

Depending on the situation there a many reasons a girl would friend zone a guy.

Well there's light at the end of the tunnel. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Dwady(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Well depends on the situation...
Hello
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dwady:
Hello

Hey
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
dhatboy:
Only 1d1ots do get frinedzoned. Common the ratio of girls to boys in this world currently is 1:6! Why would a guy choose to be friendzoned when there are a lot of fishes in the river?
you read out my mind
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
i dont see a guy and a girl being a friend because girls have absolutely nothing to offer.... About the friendzoning ish .ladies be always clear with your intentions

1 Like

Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by chibwike(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes na...u can force a girl to love you
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Dwady(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hey
How you doing?
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
Yes na...u can force a girl to love you
Huhlipsrsealed
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by BreezyRita(f): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2014
I'd say it depends on the person involved.
I had a very nice friend.... thought we were friends. Didn't know he wanted more till he said it... Of course I didn't want to ruin the nice friendship we had with relationship complexities.... Case?? I didn't know at first. I'm sure he felt friend zoned cos we drifted apart.
And there's also a case where we keep a guy for future use... pardon the word.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by chibwike(m): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
Huhlipsrsealed
its a mistake jare, i meant can't
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Yes. For me I do it intentionally. smiley
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by naijaboiy: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2014
I also friend zone girls intentionally undecided
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2014
MzMariah:
Yes. For me I do it intentionally. smiley
shocked shocked
don't try that with me o

i go turn that friendzone to military zone grin
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2014
one way or the other.

but na to chop and clean mouth sure pass
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
shocked shocked
don't try that with me o

i go turn that friendzone to military zone grin
grin cheesy cheesy

I can't do that to you na. smiley
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Tymax(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2014
It appears some people don't understand the concept. Friend-zone is not the same as Friendship.
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Wittylens(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
one way or the other.

but na to chop and clean mouth sure pass

Read This : https://www.nairaland.com/1943700/crush-kiddablingzz
Re: Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Fine Girls I Know Are Call Centre Operators. / Fat Ladies Are Always Asking Me Out / The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.