Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman (1361 Views)

To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
The reason man was created before woman is because a rough draft is always needed before the final copy.. ladies do you agree with this??

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Maamin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rough draft indeed...and why is the rough draft meant to be the head and lead the final copy? angry
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
The reason men were created before women is because a rough draft is always needed before the final copy.. ladies do you agree with this??

Ha!! Cute. I like u.
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Maamin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Ha!! Cute. I like u.

Ha sweetie !! shocked..you supporting the erroneous view? shocked

You have some explanation to do tonite tongue
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:
Rough draft indeed...and why is the rough draft meant to be the head and lead the final copy? angry

Hmmmm.....yes! $1,000,000 question.

Maybe cos thats how the author designed or wrote it?
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

Ha sweetie !! shocked..you supporting the erroneous view? shocked

You have some explanation to do tonite tongue

Yes I do I guess. I need a spanking. Bad gurl I is.

grin grin
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by iceberylin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol... grin
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by KELVINXY: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
The reason men were created before women is because a rough draft is always needed before the final copy.. ladies do you agree with this??

Oh really? undecided

And God made a final copy different from the draft

Wow
what a fine story lineundecided
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Evina(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

The fact that the rough draft is meant to lead is proof that he is actually a rough draft.

Don't you know that a leader goes ahead to make the rough path smooth for his follower(s)?
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Maamin(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Hmmmm.....yes! $1,000,000 question.

Maybe cos thats how the author designed or wrote it?

Then the author is not being objective embarassed
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Maamin(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yes I do I guess. I need a spanking. Bad gurl I is.

grin grin
Me luv bad gurl spanking..but we can always settle things over a glass of wine wink
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
What?.

I am beginning to think I dont know wot is going on here.

Just to make sure:

Men are the ruff draft

Women are the final copy.

Right? Right?

It betta be........ angry
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

Me luv bad gurl spanking..but we can always settle things over a glass of wine wink

Ok. I can do both!!!

That way we can blame it on the aaalcohol.

Ack ack.....*skips while whistling*
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Maamin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Evina:

The fact that the rough draft is meant to lead is proof that he is actually a rough draft.

Don't you know that a leader goes ahead to make the rough path smooth for his follower(s)?

No..the path is not rough in this scenario...we're talking about a rough draft and a final draft..and however you want it the rough draft remains the letter-headed of the final draft..making them both as important and valid. Without the rough draft there is no final draft. And just to cap it all..rough draft has always been the head and leading till emmm......

Emmm...

Let me guess....now! tongue
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Maamin(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Ok. I can do both!!!

That way we can blame it on the aaalcohol.

Ack ack.....*skips while whistling*

Yea exactly...*toast glasses*
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Hedybee(f): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hedybee:
Men ke?... I only know of one man that was created before eve; Adam
did u witness it?
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Hedybee(f): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
if you say so op
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Johnjnr(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
see as girls da happy 4 NL because dem call men RAUGH DRAFT abi na draft raugh. i pity una............
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by ggrin(f): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Lol... grin
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Shawl001(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
The reason man was created before woman is because a rough draft is always needed before the final copy.. ladies do you agree with this??
. Hmmn, dis guy is drunk!!!
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
If first version would be a masterpeace- no need for second smiley))))
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

smiley smiley
Re: The Reason Man Was Created Before Woman by computerboy: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
So u mean that God can make mistakes?

I guess u are another woman wrapper in disguise

(1) (Reply)

I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me / The Best And Largest Interracial Dating Site For Mixed Singles / Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.