Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt (4364 Views)

Buhari hasty withdrawal from probing Obj questions his credibility on corruption / Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons / Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
who God blesses, no man can cause

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Lucasbalo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
freshdude2: TB Joneser at it again. What I don't understand is how this man is still walking free. The only way this man address any large gathering should be through prison notes.
TB is walking free because the authorities in charge are afraid of him. In a civilized society , that charlatan will be cooling his heels in jail. Let him try something like that here in US, he will spend the rest of his fake prophecy life in the hole .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by MeAboki(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
rusher14: Don't make me laugh.

Couldn't see any vision concerning the death of his followers yet thinks his curses hold weight.

I dare him
. grin

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
This Joshua is on a cheap drug... he should be made to account for the lives he killed.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by DonaldGenes(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
hannesy: lmao oga`mi is nat abraham oooo is elisha, read 2 Kings 2:23-25
Oh,our Smally Hanessy dey sabi Bible quoted like this? grin
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by rigarmortis: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed

It was either elijah or elisha, i cant remember now, but most definitely not abraham
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by hannesy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Oh,our Smally Hanessy dey sabi Bible quoted like this? grin
no let my seize deceive u ooo lolz
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jesusloveyou: are u born again also?a child of God should not speak evil of others,because u may not know when u speak against God.God did not ask u to condem pple,whether fake or real or infidel.just pass d good news that 'jesus loves you'
Have I said anything evil about him.. . I typed an excepts from a book he personally authored.. No pastor is beyond rebuke or admonition.. Can a fountain bring forth bitter and sweet waters.. test every spirit so says the bible. M. O. G's use the phrase touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.. Even apostle Paul corrected apostle peter bfr the Jews and gentiles because of hypocrisy.. Is tbjoshua above rebuke.. Or are you also his member.. Looking unto jesus not man

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by flexing11(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

excuse me! Spare us your nonsense. Someone broke the law by illegally turning one storey building to many storeys building. As a result of his intentionally illegal action, 115 pple lost their lives. He tried BRIBING! news men to cover-up the story (imagine a "man of god" involved in bribery) and here you are stuffing your own throat with "one kingdom suffereth violence...". Is it not that same bible that said "by their fruits you will know them"? What fruits has TB produced now that look like that of a xtian? Is it not the same bible that says "the child of God (how much more a pastor) must not strive, but be gentle towards all"? I suspect you too have been given green water to drink, hence your senseless and bigotic reasoning. I pray you will regain your senses and come back to your mind before it is too late.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by flexing11(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
i believe u are not current u are only lashing your cankerworm mouth,have you not seen the approval that was given to them it was even for 12 storey building.who are you to judge!
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Oahray: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed
lol... Abraham? See how people remember what never happened.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Idumose(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham Elisha cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed
FIXED
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by folawiyoma(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lucasbalo: You should know about hanging. Your fake god TB just killed over hundred people. Yours and the other brainwashed followers are not far behind. The only Judas here is you and your fellow worshipers of a fake, doom predicting charlatan .

Do you want to condemn? Ok let me cast out the demon in you.

Go into the lake of fire
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by redsun(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2014
If Nigeria is not a very primitive society that man will be in jail/on bail by now and that mad house called church closed down for good.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Oahray: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Idumose:
FIXED
still wrong. When Elisha did it, she-bears came out, not a lion.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Spray(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=byrron]http://www.zimeye.com/tb-joshua-threatens-to-curse-everyone-who-questions-his-words/

Nigerian preacher TB Joshua receiving questions over his claims that his church hostel building which collapsed on the 12 September killing 115 people was caused by a mysterious passing aircraft has threatened to curse everyone and anyone who will criticise him for the inconsistencies in facts arising from his confessions.

In an uncharacteristic fashion, Joshua on Sunday spoke angrily about people “spreading lies and falsehoods” in relation to the accident warning according to his words that “God’s wrath” would soon befall them.

“Don’t allow yourself to be used by satan,” Joshua lashed out.
He continued,“I said that our God will get back to them. He has started somewhere… I pray the satanic agents should be the only ones to suffer this.

Warn your family and brothers about their talk… God is a God of vengeance – anybody can go for it,” he said.

Joshua continued saying that the incident was actually provoking God to reveal to the world more evidence of his Divine calling.

“I have been on this journey for 27 years, do you think God can close His eyes and rubbish everything here?

They are asking God to bring more evidence of whether He is the One who called me.

Warn everyone to be very careful. This issue at hand is a delicate issue. Whatever anybody wants to write, let them write it; they will be the ones to read it.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Let us be very careful of our tongue,” he said.

Joshua has been the centre of a barrage of criticism since the tragic building collapse in his church which claimed 115 lives, 84 of whom were identified as South Africans.

Your responsibility is to the victims and the relations of the victims and martyrs of faith,” the controversial preacher continued.

“If you say you are born again, look for them. Share what you have with them – your love, prayer, affection and strength. This is what we call ‘born again’ – your pain is my pain; your joy is my joy,” he charged.[/quote. T B joshua, ur father for not having a remorse spirit
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Vikky014(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: Who is a true prophet and who is a fake prophet and how can we identified them since they all claim they are real.
By their fruits
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by blexxonmak(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vikky014: By their fruits

WE SHALL KNOW YOU.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Vikky014(f): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
blexxonmak: .

WE SHALL KNOW YOU.
yes Nah.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by andyanders: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
lordizak: who give am authority to curse? is that how his God work?

Did you hear him curse here? Anyone or everyone has every right to say what he/she wants but people should not use this issue to tarnish the image of the church or the Prophet. I do not worship there but God called Prophet T.B.Joshua and as such, people saying things without verification should watch their words.

I know that he, Prophet T.B. Joshua is a true prophet of God and He who sent him will see him through this trying period.

I also would want to extend my sincere heart felt sympathy to the families involved who lost the dear ones to allow God heal that wound because no matter how long we stay here on earth, we all must die one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By Stealing Is Not Corruption? / So Sad!It Is Obvious APC Has Lost 2015 Presidential Election / Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.