Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan (21280 Views)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / National Broadcast By President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Gcfr / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Wristler: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
strawgirl: Happy Birthday to me. Am so happy today. Nairalanders wish me a happy Birthday.
HBD girl.
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Whizzdom(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Abeq make we hear word jorh ........

Dem knw say Independence Day dey come ... dem quickly go rescue Chibok gurls

As if the Chibok Gurls story real

Wot are we celebrating? Independence of unemployment,

Independence of corruption, Independence of terrorism.

Make dis Goodluck of a guy go redeem himself and his can-cos

Before saying bullsh*t on Independence Day

Mthewwwwwwww

Oga mak i go dey watch ma movie dey go jawe

#TeenWolf Tins grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2014
dagentility: Gej's humility makes me love him more. Carry go my president,those with you are more than those against you.

Lol with a foolish generation of Nigerian youth like this one, Nigeria's fate for generations to come is already sealed.

10 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice...hence,

Independence day is a
good time to examine
who we are and how we got here.

Other might have forgotten,
But never can we,
The Flag of our country
Furls very high because

Our life is full of Colors
I hope this 1st October will
add more colors to your life.

Happy Independence Day
- SGA

ONE Love! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by PastorOluT(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm, why are Nigerians presidential speech always long?
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
CyberWolf: Nigeria don't give up, we will surely get there..
I may have given up on the PDP but definitely not on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
ProProudly Nigerian
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by RebelLeader15(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
With a Boyish smile as usual, President Jo-lantern will commend us for being a long suffering citizen and keep on hoping for a better Nigeria...,

Fela and the criminals

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by dagentility(f): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
50calibre:

Lol with a foolish generation of Nigerian youth like this one, Nigeria's fate for generations to come is already sealed.

I dont give a damn about what you and your likes think about me,my view of things cannot be the same with yours.

6 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Silensa(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
happy independent day celebration Nigeria
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Joy83: I love you my president...
God will continue to strengthen you more.

Happy Independence day!!!

If I give you one tozai for head ehn

1 Like

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
datbay: It is well.......... Praying a better person will read the independence speech next year.
hahahahahahahahahha kai you wicked no be small

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by johnstar(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
ok
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Balkan(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2014
44. On infrastructure, we are building roads, bridges, and new rail lines to make it easier to traverse Nigeria and increase the integration of our people and our ability to do business with each other. In this regard, we have commenced the process of building the Second Niger Bridge. The Loko-Oweto Bridge over River Benue in Nasarawa and Benue States, will significantly reduce travel time by road between Northern and Southern Nigeria. The on-going dredging of the River Niger up to Baro in Niger State is opening up large parts of the Nigerian hinterland to maritime activity.

I am surpriced you have just commenced the process, why I thought the project has started long ago
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
dagentility: Gej's humility makes me love him more. Carry go my president,those with you are more than those against you.

Humility ke! Don't be easily fooled. Appearance and reality are far apart.

44. On infrastructure, we are building roads, bridges, and new rail lines to make it easier to traverse Nigeria and increase the integration of our people and our ability to do business with each other. In this regard, [size=16pt]we have commenced the process of building the Second Niger Bridge.[/size] The Loko-Oweto Bridge over River Benue in Nasarawa and Benue States, will significantly reduce travel time by road between Northern and Southern Nigeria. The on-going dredging of the River Niger up to Baro in Niger State is opening up large parts of the Nigerian hinterland to maritime activity.

Unfortunately, many think the Second Niger Bridge is nearing completion.

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Bryan12(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Epistle of GEJ.
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Ekiseme(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2014
CyberWolf: Nigeria don't give up, we will surely get there..
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Ekiseme(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
seankafor: NIGERIA TILL I FREEZE.
..COMON NAIJA LETS DO THIS..
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Apart from my IGBO brothers, I dont share my ancestry with any other person. Our Land is being occupied... Period! All Hail the Igbo NATION... ALL HAIL MAJOR GENERAL ODUMEGWU OJUKWU!!
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Ekiseme(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Justcash: We are one people from the womb of one Nigeria. We are brothers and sisters. We are one family. We are Nigerians.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
So Nigeria is 54yrs old? cry we can do better with our country
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Ekiseme(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=]Rubbish[/quote] shove that rubbish deep inside your a.ss

1 Like

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2014
dagentility:
I dont give a damn about what you and your likes think about me,my view of things cannot be the same with yours.

You should give a damn about your stup*idity, not what I think. You are a problem to yourself .

1 Like

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Bull Shiit!
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
God bless nigeria..

God bless nairaland..

God bless oga jona..

God bless seun osewa..

God bless me and my family..

God bless every nairalander..

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by priscaoge(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
God bless you Mr.President

God bless Nigeria

Happy Independence Nigeria!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by dani3(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Dix post too lng jor pple lik dani3 no fit read dem all lols am nt lazy just trying 2 reserv energy anyway am proud 2 b a nigerian God help us
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
46. The result of this infrastructure drive is that [size=16pt]two and a half million jobs have been created over the past two years[/size]. This is a record, which we are committed to improve upon to continue to provide jobs for our youth.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
LWTMB

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Ekiseme(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
strawgirl: Happy Birthday to me. Am so happy today. Nairalanders wish me a happy Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE....WISHING YOU ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS IN LIFE

I HOPE YOU ALWAYS USE YOUR STRAW TO DRINK FROM PROSPERITY cool
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by lakesider(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
we have built roads and bridges ,
but no road or bridge was mentioned
this govt na scam o
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
ifaoni: mad idiot.
you dey mad?

Tell me something!
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: 44. On infrastructure, we are building roads, bridges, and new rail lines to make it easier to traverse Nigeria and increase the integration of our people and our ability to do business with each other. In this regard, we have commenced the process of building the Second Niger Bridge. The Loko-Oweto Bridge over River Benue in Nasarawa and Benue States, will significantly reduce travel time by road between Northern and Southern Nigeria. The on-going dredging of the River Niger up to Baro in Niger State is opening up large parts of the Nigerian hinterland to maritime activity.

I am surpriced you have just commenced the process, why I thought the project has started long ago

On a scale of preference, are these the top priorities for Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obanikoro: The Prodigal Son Repents / Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters / Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.