Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan (21281 Views)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / National Broadcast By President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Gcfr / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by macof(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Justcash: We are one people from the womb of one Nigeria. We are brothers and sisters. We are one family. We are Nigerians.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Clueless fellow.

We are nt one, do u know wat "one" means?? We aren't brothers and sisters in one family

A Yoruba has more in common with some Togolese than he has with a kanuri from borno
kanuri, efik/ibibio have their kins in Cameroon...people whom they are culturally brothered to. Not some fake national boundaries created by thieving British

Nigeria is nt one, never was and most certainly never will
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by iamtheprincipal: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: 44. On infrastructure, we are building roads, bridges, and new rail lines to make it easier to traverse Nigeria and increase the integration of our people and our ability to do business with each other. In this regard, we have commenced the process of building the Second Niger Bridge. The Loko-Oweto Bridge over River Benue in Nasarawa and Benue States, will significantly reduce travel time by road between Northern and Southern Nigeria. The on-going dredging of the River Niger up to Baro in Niger State is opening up large parts of the Nigerian hinterland to maritime activity.

I am surpriced you have just commenced the process, why I thought the project has started long ago

Believing anyword of GEJ could liken you to believing Tinubu would join GEJ's team before FEB. 14, 2015.
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by teufelein(f): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2014
As the Zoo staggers calamitously and shamelessly into its 54th year of creation by white men from Europe (Britain to be precise) who first carted them off into slavery as domesticated animals in their plantations in the Americas before rearranging their brains through colonisation into the animals they are today in Africa, it beggars belief that a country in Africa where civilisation of mankind is said to have began should be less than 55 years old. When you consider that Egypt, Ethiopia and Nubia present day Sudan including Biafraland is thousands of years old you will begin to appreciate the ignorance of your average animal called a Nigerian.

THIS IS RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST OF THE EVENING OF 01 OCTOBER 2014

Welcome to the greatest university on earth where learning is free and common sense valued above everything else. The best way to stop being a mere animal in the zoo called Nigeria and becoming a human being is by listening to Radio Biafra every morning and evening. All the news they don't want you to hear on Radio Biafra we not only report them as they are, we dissect them so that black Africans can understand it.Join the revolution today, join the closest Biafra family meeting closest to you.Our core belief is simple BIAFRA OR DEATH!

http://radiobiafra.co/images/audio/01_October_2014_1.mp3
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by strawgirl(f): 1:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Happy Birthday to you too.
darlingtonNYIG: hmm, I have seen my birthday mate. Wish you great things of life as you wish me also. Success is ours
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by tommiebuck(f): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Princecharmin: yea...probably....only if u drop dead b4 d next independence celebration grin buuzuu tongue
like u dnt understand eng or wat? cant u do witout abusin here. i sed i hope not he wont. my opinion... if u want him to still rule, step up ur campaign teams. ozuo
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by tommiebuck(f): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Princecharmin: meaning keep dreaming grin if wishes were horses, beggars would ride
smh for ur understanding
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2014
teufelein:
As the Zoo staggers calamitously and shamelessly into its 54th year of creation by white men from Europe (Britain to be precise) who first carted them off into slavery as domesticated animals in their plantations in the Americas before rearranging their brains through colonisation into the animals they are today in Africa, it beggars belief that a country in Africa where civilisation of mankind is said to have began should be less than 55 years old. When you consider that Egypt, Ethiopia and Nubia present day Sudan including Biafraland is thousands of years old you will begin to appreciate the ignorance of your average animal called a Nigerian.

THIS IS RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST OF THE EVENING OF 01 OCTOBER 2014

Welcome to the greatest university on earth where learning is free and common sense valued above everything else. The best way to stop being a mere animal in the zoo called Nigeria and becoming a human being is by listening to Radio Biafra every morning and evening. All the news they don't want you to hear on Radio Biafra we not only report them as they are, we dissect them so that black Africans can understand it.Join the revolution today, join the closest Biafra family meeting closest to you.Our core belief is simple BIAFRA OR DEATH!

http://radiobiafra.co/images/audio/01_October_2014_1.mp3

Since there is no Biafra , you have chosen death. RIP
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by debbleopto: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Blackchampion: Good People! Great Nation!
But still divide d national cake, let me tek my share

sorry if this question offend. Why is that all the time ibo people prefer second citizenship in the scheming of things in our nation? See where the octogenarian Alex Ekwume stayed, peeping from the back.
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by Skillz02(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love Mr president
but i hate your Gov't
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by emmylanky: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=]Modified

Rubbish!! i sincerely hope this will be the last independence speech given by this man. . Bros u are on ur own if u lyk hate am if u lyk dnt he does nt even knw u exist. Bet anytin he go still win dat is d power of incubency bro so no nid to hate.
Re: 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes. President Jonathan should implement the national confab report now! Nigeria can not continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy / Tinubu To Foreign Election Observers: Write Your Report Peacefully And Go Home / Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.