Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? (875 Views)

My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? / Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? / Why Do Guyz Likes Cheating On The Girls That Loves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by CANTICLES: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2014
It was around 4pm dis faithful day when I Collected my friend's phone .. So i decide to check d pictures in his gallery, but I Came To See many pictures of a particular very cute girl whom I Know very well , so i tease my friend " bro, are u dating her ?" he replied " nope, she is after me" i was suprised, coz I wonder why dis disciplined girl will follow dis kind of my friend who is not disciplined at all ..... But many weeks after! The truth was revealed that my friend actually went to facebook and download dis girl's pictures on his phone Whereas he told spicy lie dat " she send it to him on whatsapp and BBM !!! See blasphemy,Somtin she neva did ! So my question is: av u eva been guilty of dis as a guy? If yes, y do u do it ? And if uv not been guilty of it , can u pls advice those who do it?? And Ladies pls comment coz dis affect u and how pple view you
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2014
I was once guilty of it .. I just got a new phone then and just joined Facebook... But now Am not... I did it to feel among then... But I don't think its right. I do take pics from Facebook quite alright but I take it cause probably I Love the clothes and might wanna sew it for someone... or I just wanna remember the person. but its someone I know...
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by Realtol(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Inferiority complex is killing your guys. Advice him to take the bull by the horn by walking up to the girl and profess his love for her, because his action and inaction show that he loves the girl but afraid of walking to the girl or thinking he's far below the lady in question standard.

For your question, I DON'T and CAN NEVER do such a thing though I always check out nice picture when I see one but I don't download to my pc or phone when the babe is not yet mine.
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by themmydhayhor(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2014
No and NEVER

Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by CANTICLES: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2014
impactz: I was once guilty of it .. I just got a new phone then and just joined Facebook... But now Am not... I did it to feel among then... But I don't think its right. I do take pics from Facebook quite alright but I take it cause probably I Love the clothes and might wanna sew it for someone... or I just wanna remember the person. but its someone I know...
..... Wanna Sew! Wow Dats Interesting Bro
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by CANTICLES: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2014
impactz: I was once guilty of it .. I just got a new phone then and just joined Facebook... But now Am not... I did it to feel among then... But I don't think its right. I do take pics from Facebook quite alright but I take it cause probably I Love the clothes and might wanna sew it for someone... or I just wanna remember the person. but its someone I know...
..... Dats Interesting Bro
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2014
some guys download the pics on social networks to scam guys like them if the girl is classy and beautiful.
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lots of guys do it...maybe to show off.
To your question: yes and dah was fccking then.
Re: Why Do Guyz Do Such A Thing As This ?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
NEVER HAVE

NEVER WILL.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady Who Has A Child. / How To Know Your Man Is Serious About You. / 6 Keys To Understanding A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.