Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why I Love Working Class Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Working Class Girls (3665 Views)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2014
No disrespect to anyone here, but nothing attracts me more than a woman who works to pay her bills and such.

I'd go Miles like Davis for her.

It's a huge turn on for me, and it doesn't have to be some white collared job. Met this young girl who works at a lounge and couldn't help noticing the contrast between her and some deadbeat Picasso faced women working old men for coins.

She had quiet dignity in her labor, and carried herself well.

Thing is, she'll probably be less demanding, Independent, respect the value of hard-work/money and might also be the type to help a young man grow.

I'll take that over any duck faced/made for Instagram type.

Again, no disrespect to none, just my Independence Day thoughts.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Fraih(f): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Cool...
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2014
leech looking for miss independent...
Na joke oh
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
francleanflexy: leech looking for miss independent...
Na joke oh

angry
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by justmag(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2014
RentedReality: No disrespect to anyone here, but nothing attracts me more than a woman who works to pay her bills and such.

I'd go Miles like Davis for her.

It's a huge turn on for me, and it doesn't have to be some white collared job. Met this young girl who works at a lounge and couldn't help noticing the contrast between her and some deadbeat Picasso faced women working old men for coins.

She had quiet dignity in her labor, and carried herself well.

Thing is, she'll probably be less demanding, Independent, respect the value of hard-work/money and might also be the type to help a young man grow.

I'll take that over any duck faced/made for Instagram type.

Again, no disrespect to none, just my Independence Day thoughts.

AMEN!! That's a fact right there...it's like u read my mind and heart. Like that's it right there...a hard working woman will always respect a hard working man. That's an atmosphere for a good relationship

5 Likes

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by echobee(f): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2014
RentedReality:

angry
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by siegfried99(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014
Wow..i was discussing this issue with a friend. Yesterday..

#i love enterprising ladies grin rather than pests grin grin
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2014
If a lady doesn't have a job or a career to pursue, it doesn't necessarily make her unattractive except the fact that you become her job.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by KillerBeauty(f): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
GRAB SOME FREE RECHARGE CARDS: http://a.pgtb.me/12ZxCd

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ronald4lif(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
You made some valid points, working class ladies appreciates little financial efforts than the sit-at-home ones, they are in the labour industry and no exactly how tough it is out there. Unlike their counterparts the instagram ones like the op puts who thinks it's their birthright to lavish on them. Not a problem for a man spending on a woman but it becomes a problem when she regards it as her birthright.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by MisterLongman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op you are not alone....... I prefer a symbiotic relationship to a parasitic one
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Medunah: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kk
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Talkloaded: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
God breast U
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
ronald4lif: You made some valid points, working class ladies appreciates little financial efforts than the sit-at-home ones, they are in the labour industry and no exactly how tough it is out there. Unlike their counterparts the instagram ones like the op puts who thinks it's their birthright to lavish on them. Not a problem for a man spending on a woman but it becomes a problem when she regards it as her birthright.
Mehn, this guy dey talk sense. Tell them, Let them (hungry lion ladies) know. We no be your papa, because we're dating doesn't mean I should takeover your parent's responsibilities. You need to understand what relationship really means.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
MisterLongman: Op you are not alone....... I prefer a symbiotic relationship to a parasitic one

I term it Recharge-card love.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by tonychristopher: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dating jobless women is saying that your dating liability

You will be turned to ATM machine
You will be worried cos she is idle and then a devils workshop so she will cheat on you
She doesn't know the value of work
She is vain
The relationship will be parasitic instead mutualism

Stay away from them

My two dollar

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
RentedReality:

Rotflmao grin
RentedReality:

Rotflmao
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ekundayoalo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
RentedReality:

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonychristopher: Dating jobless women is saying that your dating liability

You will be worried cos she is idle and then a devils workshop so she will cheat on you
She is vain

Stay away from them

My two dollar

Is this from experience or just your observation?

grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by tonychristopher: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
RentedReality:

Is this from experience or just your observation?

grin

My dear from observation as a married man I do pat as you go

No time for all these loving smallies
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Bunch Of confused fellas undecided
I tot y'all prefer dependent women that looks up to You for everything.
A nigga here once told me Working class ladies sleep with men just to get up the ladder So he prefers a liability to an asset.
I concluded it was so with all nigerian men, why are thou confused?
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Sarimah(f): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle: Bunch Of confused fellas undecided
I tot y'all prefer dependent women that looks up to You for everything.
A nigga here once told me Working class ladies sleep with men just to get up the ladder So he prefers a liability more than an asset.
I concluded it was so with all nigerian men, why are thou confused?

they are rilly confused..
Infact they don't know wat they want
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Maxdiamond(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Oh Lord,may I never come across sucking blood ladies (demanding types & liability) in my life.In jesus name.Amen.,
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: they are rilly confused..
Infact they don't know wat they want

You can't say that..we are all leafs but on different branches.

To each his own, woman. angry
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by segend(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
ENELDEE: If a lady doesn't have a job or a career to pursue, it doesn't necessarily make her unattractive except the fact that you become her job.

This a major personal reason why i can't date non working ladies. You become their job, they become emotionally dependent on you, always want them to be your priority and also time demanding......well, from personal experience.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by segend(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher: Dating jobless women is saying that your dating liability

She is vain

Stay away from them

My two dollar

+1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
D fact dat a lady is working doesnt mean she has 'independence' mentality. Some ladies are working but dia greed makes dem to be dependent on oda men too.

Hav u not heard dat some married women dat are working and earning good money still pressure dia husbands for money and day contribute little to d home? One begins to wonda wot day do with dia salary.

I had a date with two different working class ladies, one of dem paid for my drinks plus hers and refused to take tp from me. D oda one, well I paid for our drinks and she even wanted more chicken, at d end she asked me to hire a cab to take her home cos she was tired. And she earns good money.

My point is, not all women dat are working actually appreciate hard earned money. Some of dem still carry d virus.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by RentedReality(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
obongproff: D fact dat a lady is working doesnt mean she has 'independence' mentality. Some ladies are working but dia greed makes dem to be dependent on oda men too.

Hav u not heard dat some married women dat are working and earning good money still pressure dia husbands for money and day contribute little to d home? One begins to wonda wot day do with dia salary.

I had a date with two different working class ladies, one of dem paid for my drinks plus hers and refused to take tp from me. D oda one, well I paid for our drinks and she even wanted more chicken, at d end she asked me to hire a cab to take her home cos she was tired. And she earns good money.

My point is, not all women dat are working actually appreciate hard earned money. Some of dem still carry d virus.

Over valid dey worry your point.
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by ideee03(f): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
LOL,say the truth and shame the devil. That's wat u think of him.
francleanflexy: leech looking for miss independent...
Na joke oh
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by darnley16(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Medunah:
Kk
hello
Re: Why I Love Working Class Girls by yvonnejoe(f): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wen u ask a girl 2 b ur girlfriend, pls b ready 4 wat comes wit it n takin responsibilities is d major aspect. Ur working class woman values ur hard earned money, fine..buh I know of a woman who refused her mans money even to d extent of sponsoring dia wedding yet d man cowardly ran ditched her. What exactly do d male folk want

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Rolls On The Floor Out Of Joy After Boyfriend Proposed / Ladies On Nairaland With Profile Picture,what Are They Looking For? / What Do Men Stand To Gain In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.