Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) (688 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
I created this thread not to undermine the efforts of Dygeasy and his colleagues, but to decry the way ladies have failed to perform. The men are already fed up with the ongoing situation and some have called for the thread to be scrapped. I know that at the end of the day the ladies will still bring up their most loved adage which goes thus; what men can do, women can do better. During the men edition, the boys laboured and gave their all to make it a success. All we are asking for, is that the ladies should reciprocate, i rest my case. What are your thoughts peeps?
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rapzino: I created this thread not to undermine the efforts of Dygeasy and his colleagues, but to decry the way ladies have failed perform. The men are already fed up with the ongoing situation and some have called for the thread to be scrapped. I know that at the end of the ladies will still bring up their most loved adage which goes thus; what men can do, women can do better. During the men edition, the boys laboured and gave their all to make it a success. All we are asking is that the ladies should reciprocate, i rest my case. What are your thoughts peeps?
Thanks Rapzino.

My thoughts are that there's no way I'm going to create a wooing thread for those five half-empty slots up there. Just no way.
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by valmunich(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'll be back wif my comment, make I go observe the thread
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Thanks Rapzino.

My thoughts are that there's no way I'm going to create a wooing thread for those five half-empty slots up there. Just no way.
i appreciate your efforts bro, and i'm sorry that you've been failed.
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by chibwike(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
i feel these ladies aren't taking these tinz as fun, they are taking it personal, u know women na, and their fish-brain

1 Like

Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rapzino: i appreciate your efforts bro, and i'm sorry that you've been failed.
Oga na Nairaland we dey. No be my career or job or business.

No be today dem girls dey mess things like this up. I'm honestly not bothered. When last did you see me on the thread?
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
valmunich: I'll be back wif my comment, make I go observe the thread
ok bro
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: i feel these ladies aren't taking these tinz as fun, they are taking it personal, u know women na, and their fish-brain
we are doing it just for the fun of it
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol @ dygeasy's post.

To me, some of them just have mouth, no action.
Some might be shy or confused.

And maybe they need tochange their orientation towards the competition. Its all for fun.
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by adonbilivit: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
nairaland girls still living in 18th century. if na money now all of them go sharp
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Oga na Nairaland we dey. No be my career or job or business.

No be today dem girls dey mess things like this up. I'm honestly not bothered. When last did you see me on the thread?
honestly i appreciate your efforts
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Lol @ dygeasy's post.

And maybe they need tochange their orientation towards the competition. Its all for fun.
you've said it all bro
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
adonbilivit: nairaland girls still living in 18th century. if na money now all of them go sharp
lol
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rapzino: honestly i appreciate your efforts
Thanks!

Stop making it look like someone died. grin
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Had I know I for don book space, undecided

Make I go back to bed
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Thanks!

Stop making it look like someone died. grin
ok boss
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ipledge: Had I know I for don book space, undecided

Make I go back to bed
stop derailing my post
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
adonbilivit: nairaland girls still living in 18th century. if na money now all of them go sharp
you are right
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Beennkumar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Lol @ dygeasy's post.

Seconded.
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think we should start tagging the ladies
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: I think we should start tagging the ladies
you are right Uncle Tallesty1
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rapzino: stop derailing my post
am sorry about that, I
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ipledge: am sorry about that, I
it's ok bro
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by gbengarock: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Oga na Nairaland we dey. No be my career or job or business.

i saw it comin and u almost crucified me for sharin my revelation...ladies really wif dere fishbrain
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by barackodam: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by MisterLongman(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
They like taking things too personal....... Maybe they think wooing a guy is awkward, that they might be looked down upon( a dent on their e-personality) especially if the guy picks another girl over them (Self esteem ish)........ To the male folks its fun but to them, it may be more than that
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
MisterLongman: They like taking things too personal....... Maybe they think wooing a guy is awkward, that they might be looked down upon( a dent on their e-personality) especially if the guy picks another girl over them (Self esteem ish)........ To the male folks its fun but to them, it may be more than that
this is spot-on
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't blame the ladies, it's naturally not common for ladies to woo a man. I think it's that same orientation they bring into this competition So to say.
Those who are involved in the wooing, from what I have noticed are normally friendly and doing it to their regular friends just for the fun of it.

And here goes my insults, most ladies are too daft to see beyond their noses So they feel it would be demeaning of them to woo a guy. It's just for the fun of it. I suggest the thread be closed already.

Great job Dygeasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
teeo: I don't blame the ladies, it's naturally not common for ladies to woo a man. I think it's that same orientation they bring into this competition So to say.
Those who are involved in the wooing, from what I have noticed are normally friendly and doing it to their regular friends just for the fun of it.

And here goes my insults, most ladies are too daft to see beyond their noses So they feel it would be demeaning of them to woo a guy. It's just for the fun of it. I suggest the thread be closed already.

Great job Dygeasy
Thanks Teeo.
Re: Analysis On The Ongoing Wooing Challenge (2014 Women Edition) by Rapzino: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
teeo: I don't blame the ladies, it's naturally not common for ladies to woo a man. I think it's that same orientation they bring into this competition So to say.

Great job Dygeasy
you nailed it Teeo

(1) (Reply)

8 Relationship Destructive Habit / Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? / Please Help! ! Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.