Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... (680 Views)

Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be / Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Like Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by marvelck: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2014
Some ex are like a shadow, that keeps a tail on you all the time. Even when taking a selfie, you'd be surprised to see them in your pic or behind you each time you look back...they just want to be in your face...either by coming to where you work often, following you about, pestering you with calls, making you feel you cant be happy without them, bugging your friends to talk to you, or by doing the unthinkable. They are usually so reluctant to let go or move on.
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Sowi o, why don't u make up with her
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by iceberylin(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2014
undecided

Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Seun you need to start taking a thread starting fee.
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2014
One of mah buddies is in that boat right now...

She keeps tormenting the nigga with calls, tweets, pokes, texts and pings. Don't they understand the sentence ''it's over?''

I pray not for a clingy ex. If eventually one scuttle mah way, I might end up getting bruised emotionally. I detests being stucked and tenanciously clung on.
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by Princecalm(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
*sprays teargas in thread*
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
So??
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Harbosede02:
So??
guilty?
Re: Some Ex Are Like A Shadow... by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2014
some are pest,they can suck the whole energy from one's body.

CRAB

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me / Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! / APC... CHANGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.