Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison (18235 Views)

Nigerian Troops Arrest Three Boko Haram Collaborators In Maiduguri(Photos) / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra / Three Boko-Haram Commanders Killed In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by CharlieMaria(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
With hard labor shey?
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Raxxye(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why not simply sentence them to death by slaughtering or by poisoned arrows?
Those blood suckers deserve much more than a thousand years in jail. The only punishment commensurate with the amount evil they perpetrate is nothing less than death! At least with that we are sure we wouldn't hear of any jail-break bullshi.t.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by fitzmayowa: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
ericgold: Ok

PROCTOR: Bgfvc

Slonge2: .

eleko1: .

idris4r83: g

Una dey book space abi...SMH
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by eleko1: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
angryWhy waste tax payers money to feed those mentally ill animals?
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by manutdadex(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
75 peree...y nt 300 yrs wen dem die, their children go continue frm where dem stop!

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Sunday17: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
They ought to be sentenced to death by hanging...
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by proudly233: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Most of the people commenting didn't read the article, they were sentenced to 25 years each which is not a fair judgement.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by prince133(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Space booked
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Kylekent59: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Choii, 75 yrs is much oo, although i need 75 to make an 'A' in my exams.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by kay29000(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
The title is kinda misleading. I thought each of the Boko Haram members were being sentenced to 75 years in prison, and not that three of them were sentenced to 25 years each.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Aitee1: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is the same as life imprisonment na! Will they even survived 40 years?

Always try to read b4 u comment

It is 25yrs each

Space booker undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by musiwa95: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court.

I have presented the video/documents of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state, international body and the United nation security council members. You can see the UN as someone posted online..if it correct. delivering military hardware to the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria upon request, because I am the International Recognized Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria made request to several countries and made complain against Nigeria. In total we have a commitment of over $200 million promises military hardware to help Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria re establish It army. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria have communicated with other countries on several issue and even the UN and even the UN security council. And Goodluck Jonathan have been fully inform by the International community on Nigeria abuse of international law which is inline with international law.. Except if he is pretending to you.

International law give all officers from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria power to kill their senior inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria who is not from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

International law allows Private Ola Ola Ola Olayemi to shoot Colonel Uche Emeka or Colonel Umar Sambo inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

International law requires Goodluck jonathan to transfer all officers of the military/police/dss etc not from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria out of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and transfer back to Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria all officers of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria back home.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party who abuse that right, We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove oba of benin. the alafin of oyo and others and indirectly rule Benin city and others for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

Why have the other side Nigeria , not been paying taxes for 50 years. The reason is they knew that in trade treaty they dont pay taxes to another country. While they made Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria pay. and they have been planting agent of occupation in government to make you pay taxes for 50 years, while they dont pay.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

Long live the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria
God Bless the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

His Royal Highness

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
Email me, if you have a problem. delemusiwa@gmail.com

Photo of United nation show country 2 map.. Can you recognized Jonathan Goodluck.
[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745847_armybarrack222_gifbcef5a138ec261b23265fba762467e88

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by OmichaelO: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
ONLY??

THE JUDGE SHOULD HAVE SAID "LIFE SENTENCE BACK TO BACK FOR EVERY SINGLE SOUL THE DESTROYED!!

JUST LIKE SHAWSHNAK REDEMPTION
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Francis5: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Rubish, why wasting tax payers money in feeding ds bastards? So after 25yrs de com bak n continue frm were de stoped? Y nt grp dem in one plac n detonate dia own bomb on dem?

Dude calm down. 25 years in a Nigerian prison is already death sentence? Where is the food? Garri and half-cooked beans, or garri with tasteless watery okra soup, 2.4.7. Is that the food? On top of that the hard labor
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by adioolayi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
No hidding place for terrorist....Safe journey guys

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by austinbrown: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls just kill them off na
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Donsheddy: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wish ya safe journey. Bt e 4 b life inprisonment na.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Mutuwa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Years..Not even to die when;
2015 is Approaching,General Election is
Coming,PDP is Preparing, APC is Thinking, JEGA is
introducing, Jonathan is Compaigning, TAN are
Endorsing, Namadi is Smiling. Atiku is Contesting. Sule
Lamido is Declaring, Tabuwal is Consulting, Ribado is
Waiting, Shema is Planning. Kwankwaso is Working,
Fashola is Achieving, Ameachi is Hoping. Buhari is
Assuming. Obasanjo is Laughing, IBB is Regreting. BH
are Bombing, Unknown gunmen are Shooting. Security
Operatives are Runing, Civillians are following, Emirs
are Relocating, Poors are Praying, People are Crying,
Negotiator Stepen Davis is Acussing, FG is Denying,
Ihejirika is Speaking, Modu sherrif is Defending, Femi
Falana is Exposing, El Rufail is Tweeting, Poverty is
Increasing, Nigerians are Decreasing. Senate are
Approving, Tanko Yakassai is Enjoying, Shekarau is
Dancing,Sultan is Looking. Ebola is Going, Schools are resuming??

May God help us. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by barigbor: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good verdict but the deserve death
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Idrismusty97(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aitee1:

Always try to read b4 u comment

It is 25yrs each

Space booker undecided
As if you read it smiley. I know the comment you read before you decided to quote me and act intelligent. He is the only one that make sense in the first page.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by SinghInLagos: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
The military have tried.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Princecharmin(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Y r they 'suspects'
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by buskie13(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
zleemshaddy: . sMH cee dem grin
na ur work na bad pass cheesy
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by austinbrown: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
musiwa95:

House of Oduduwa
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court.

I have presented the video/documents of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state, international body and the United nation security council members. You can see the UN as someone posted online..if it correct. delivering military hardware to the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria upon request, because I am the International Recognized Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria made request to several countries and made complain against Nigeria. In total we have a commitment of over $200 million promises military hardware to help Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria re establish It army. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria have communicated with other countries on several issue and even the UN and even the UN security council. And Goodluck Jonathan have been fully inform by the International community on Nigeria abuse of international law which is inline with international law.. Except if he is pretending to you.

International law give all officers from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria power to kill their senior inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria who is not from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

International law allows Private Ola Ola Ola Olayemi to shoot Colonel Uche Emeka or Colonel Umar Sambo inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

International law requires Goodluck jonathan to transfer all officers of the military/police/dss etc not from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria out of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and transfer back to Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria all officers of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria back home.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party who abuse that right, We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove oba of benin. the alafin of oyo and others and indirectly rule Benin city and others for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

Why have the other side Nigeria , not been paying taxes for 50 years. The reason is they knew that in trade treaty they dont pay taxes to another country. While they made Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria pay. and they have been planting agent of occupation in government to make you pay taxes for 50 years, while they dont pay.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right.

His Royal Highness

House of Oduduwa

Photo of United nation show country 2 map.. Can you recognized Jonathan Goodluck.
[/size][/b]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745847_armybarrack222_gifbcef5a138ec261b23265fba762467e88
. Ebi like say craze dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by lanrei(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Rubish, why wasting [b]tax payers money[\b] in feeding ds bastards? So after 25yrs de com bak n continue frm were de stoped? Y nt grp dem in one plac n detonate dia own bomb on dem?

show me your tax receipt..
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
austinbrown: . Ebi like say craze dey worry u.
And you decided to quote everything. Are you not worst than him?

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Princecharmin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
musiwa95:

House of Oduduwa
delemusiwa@gmail.com

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right.

His Royal Highness

House of Oduduwa

[/size][/b]

who b dis boko dude?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by JuanDeDios: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
proudly233: Most of the people commenting didn't read the article, they were sentenced to 25 years each which is not a fair judgement.
Judgement followed the law. They were found with very bad and illegal things but they haven't killed anyone yet so no murder charge.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Rubish, why wasting tax payers money in feeding ds bastards? So after 25yrs de com bak n continue frm were de stoped? Y nt grp dem in one plac n detonate dia own bomb on dem?

hmmm. using them as a bomb detonator isn't a bad idea.
really, that way they can help us while we also help them actualize their 72 virgin visions
more like a symbiotic judgement
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Beennkumar(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
They deserve to be sentenced to a life imprisonment and not just 25 years. That's not a fair judgement. angry
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Princecharmin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
All r muslims angry fuc'king muslims ....nd y imprisonment CASTRATE THEM::::CRUSH THEIR BALLS
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by safarigirl(f): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
idris4r83: what I noticed is that 85% of nairalanders dont read before commenting they just comment based on the headlines. The imprisonment is not 75 years as the headlines says, it is 25years each and they are 3 which sums up the years to 75 years. On seeing the headlines myself I thought is 75 years boko haramite.
lol I swear,was bout to post this. Most of them have no idea twas 25 per person accumulating to 75 total.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osoba, Daniel Set To Join APC / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.