Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison (18236 Views)

Nigerian Troops Arrest Three Boko Haram Collaborators In Maiduguri(Photos) / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra / Three Boko-Haram Commanders Killed In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by IMMUNO1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
See their reasoning! They bared journalists and yet came to the public to announce the judgement. How do they think that other boko boys after hearing this will not fortify their attacks instead of surrendering their arms. Naija I hail thee.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Boko ha rams get 75yrz afta kilin thousands of inocent people..yet soilders get death sentences for mutiny ...

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Bigzig(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just jail them sharpenly
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by blakky97(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Suspects? Our prisons are packed, and. All filled with suspects
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by piagetskinner(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Y not save them the stress of having to spend 25years in jail by putting a bullet or two into their skulls#that way they get to meet with their 216 virgins faster
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Sarimah(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Smh..afta killing thousands of people? They deserve nutin less dan a painful death
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by prowlG: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
idris4r83: what I noticed is that 85% of nairalanders dont read before commenting they just comment based on the headlines. The imprisonment is not 75 years as the headlines says, it is 25years each and they are 3 which sums up the years to 75 years. On seeing the headlines myself I thought is 75 years per boko haramite.

You are right, but the post itself is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by tellwisdom: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
idris4r83: what I noticed is that 85% of nairalanders dont read before commenting they just comment based on the headlines. The imprisonment is not 75 years as the headlines says, it is 25years each and they are 3 which sums up the years to 75 years. On seeing the headlines myself I thought is 75 years per boko haramite.

75 years or 25 years....How that one take put sugar for my tea?? sad

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Recently, members of the NA protested their poor treatment by shooting at their GOC's car and were sentenced to death.

And now some radicals who have been raking havoc on this country are been sentence to 25years imprisonment where there will be taken care of by the tax payers money......After 25years what next? National award!

What a dysfunctional judicial system...!!
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Rubish, why wasting tax payers money in feeding ds bastards? So after 25yrs de com bak n continue frm were de stoped? Y nt grp dem in one plac n detonate dia own bomb on dem?
Word
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by cozy7(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by FOLLOWJESUS: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] I know rule of law must be followed otherwise 25 years each is too small considering the havoc these evil sect have caused this country. Life jail. Or death sentence would have been better
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by ransomed: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
The judge and Boko haram convicts have something in common, he tempered justice with mercy while, our innocent soldiers were sentence to face firing squad. Nigeria with double standard.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Franchise21(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: abi wehre lawon eleyi ni ? 75years in ? they should be burnt alive or they should insert plugged heater into their anus before breaking their balls
Dats a nice punishment
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by chidimmaaa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Those saying they should be killed should for once reason with their brain and not their ANUS. Killing them is the most merciful thing u cld ever do for them because they have no regard for their lives but, locking them up for 75 yrs? That's fair enough cuz they will die a slow, painful and wicked death
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by mekadinho(f): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Waste of tax payerz money. lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by tokjohn: 2:56am On Oct 02, 2014
See how someone bought some shoes costing about $2 Million shocked shocked .

Nick Cannon $2 Million Diamond Shoes HD
Please like and share! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpLhuYXUmE
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by ofala(m): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2014
25 years is simply not enough for these mass murderers ...I pray the Fed Prosecutor appeals this judgement for stiffer penalty
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by niggereyez(f): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Kylekent59: Choii, 75 yrs is much oo, although i need 75 to make an 'A' in my exams.
you honestly didn't read the article.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Godditex: Recently, members of the NA protested their poor treatment by shooting at their GOC's car and were sentenced to death.

And now some radicals who have been raking havoc on this country are been sentence to 25years imprisonment where there will be taken care of by the tax payers money......After 25years what next? National award!

What a dysfunctional judicial system...!!
The Judicial System of The Army and their internal disciplinary measures differ from that of civilian .... !

I think we should incorporate in our Terrorism Act , Jail for life for the least terrorist while Death by shooting Squard or Hanging for their Arrow Heads and Lieutenants
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by alnaijiri(m): 4:52am On Oct 02, 2014
So much barbaric hate towards these Muslims. Who doesn't make mistakes in life? May God watch over them so that they may keep their faith when they serve their sentences and rehabilitate them so that when they get out, they can serve God fervently by working to improve their communities.

God, please free your people in Nigeria!
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by arresa: 5:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Terrorists gets 75 years, but Nigerian soldiers gets the death penalty.

What a rudderless and morale less country..
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
donroxy: The Judicial System of The Army and their internal disciplinary measures differ from that of civilian .... !

I think we should incorporate in our Terrorism Act , Jail for life for the least terrorist while Death by shooting Squard or Hanging for their Arrow Heads and Lieutenants
I endorse with alacrity...!
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Kirinwa: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: abi wehre lawon eleyi ni ? 75years in ? they should be burnt alive or they should insert plugged heater into their anus before breaking their balls

See what is going on in a supposed human mind? shocked
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Kirinwa: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2014
niggereyez:
you honestly didn't read the article.

I read it and it said 25 years each for 3 convicts totaling 75 years in all.
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

See what is going on in a supposed human mind? shocked
so e mean say ur papa and mama na animal
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by badesco(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
this is total mockery of our judicial system, the gut ought to be sentences to death by serious firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by 24in7: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Y Naa FG, givin dis fool meal 3x aday fr 25yrs.........Na killin tin fr gud pass,weaste of public tax undecided
Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Are they only three of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison by austinbrown: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: And you decided to quote everything. Are you not worst than him?
. Pls respect ur old age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' / Operation Zero Potholes Kicks Off In Anambra State - Pics / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.