Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents (19018 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
wtf nt again
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by gameboy727(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oh c'mon. Not on a day like this. They just ruined the celebration.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by obagangan: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Now who is discharge of Der operations.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Kunlexic(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bagwellz: I think they said no more BOKO HARAM?? undecided
tis over kee,for dis coun3,they are multiplying ni oo
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by sugaarbear(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
bolaino: Here we Go again. #BringThemBack.
#bring back our fleeing gwoza residents shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Kunlexic(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnycliff: When will such news end in This country?
wait till the time when Nigeria will be no more Nigeria embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
For the first time,the abductees names were mentioned and they are all christians. embarassed

I thought boko haram insurgency is over?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by flexing11(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
upon say i run comot for house go gworza hill who na still fit come kidnapp me,no were to run to! I pity..........
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Whizzdom(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
I command all those Boko Haram dah didn't surrender

I command you to surrender now

Boko Haram Listen to me carefully

If you don't stp all dis kidnapping tin

If you don't stp it now

Am warning you guys now

It is beta for you to be in prison dah to be a dead person

Cos wen am through with you guys

Wen am through with you

Your eyes, head, stomach, mouth wouldn't remain the same again

Can i hear somebody shout a bigger Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by DONGOYARO1: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Damboa, Gwoza, Limankara, Marte, Bama, Ashgashiya, Gamboru-Ngala, Michika, Madagali, Gulak are all still in the complete control of Boko fighters
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
morbid: Ever since the Chibok girls kidnap saga attracted that high level of international local outrage, boko boys don change tactics from wanton killing and destruction to kidnappings. By the way,why always Gwoza??
gwoza,bama,chibok,mubi....in that order bro.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by bolaino(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
sugaarbear: #bring back our fleeing gwoza residents shocked
yes, precisely.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by millionboi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Boko fools
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by tempem: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Take a chill pill bro... That won't fix the damaged already done.. BTW, your eyeballs are too tiny, pls help me expand it
dotcomnamename: [size=20pt]Really? [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by flexing11(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: For the first time,the abductees names were mentioned and they are all christians. embarassed

who told you is over when they are regrouping strongly,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Damboa, Gwoza, Limankara, Marte, Bama, Ashgashiya, Gamboru-Ngala, Michika, Madagali, Gulak are all still in the complete control of Boko fighters
are you serious?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by DONGOYARO1: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem:
The insurgency is far from being over.

What the Nigerian Army has just succeeded in doing within the past days is preventing Maiduguri from falling by repelling the attacks the Haramites launched against Konduga

As we write now, Gwoza, Damboa, Ashgashiya, Bama, Gamboru-Ngala, Marte, Limankara, Buni-Yadi, Michika, Gulak, Madagali are still in the complete control of the Haramites
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by kristisking(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
killing those beasts only will not solve the problem.Even if at all the military succeeded in killing all of them.Others will still regroup and continue their onslaught.If their sponsors in APC are arrested,the problem is solved

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
flexing11: who told you is over when they are regrouping strongly,
well that's what we were meant to believe to deceive nigerians that the insurgency is over just to score cheap political points.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
So in short,gwoza is still in the hands of boko haram. I think it is time the nigerian army stop defending and they should take on the offensive. What nigerians keep hearing is that the army repels repels repels . They army should know that the best form of defence is to attack . An all out offensive should be launched against boko haram so that they don't have the time and space too regroup,reorganize and launch any future attacks. Unless maybe the military is hidding some fact about the real strength and capabilities of boko haram from nigerians. With the recent losses inflicted on boko haram and the lull in their attacks in the last couple of days it is very clear that the group is up to something. The nigeria army should hit boko haram hard before boko haram hits them
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ha! what a shame... well, our military wil soon bring them back... they can't render their efforts useless
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Some people must escape whenever Boko haram kidnarp, Y
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by 2smoothkid2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
U think say to see September 2014 ending na moimoi
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
DONGOYARO1: The insurgency is far from being over.

What the Nigerian Army has just succeeded in doing within the past days is preventing Maiduguri from falling by repelling the attacks the Haramites launched against Konduga

As we write now, Gwoza, Damboa, Ashgashiya, Bama, Gamboru-Ngala, Marte, Limankara, Buni-Yadi, Michika, Gulak, Madagali are still in the complete control of the Haramites
and these towns are mainly christian dominated towns.

So sad!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whizzdom:
I command all those Boko Haram dah didn't surrender

I command you to surrender now

Boko Haram Listen to me carefully

If you don't stp all dis kidnapping tin

If you don't stp it now

Am warning you guys now

It is beta for you to be in prison dah to be a dead person

Cos wen am through with you guys

Wen am through with you

Your eyes, head, stomach, mouth wouldn't remain the same again

Can i hear somebody shout a bigger Amen
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Coded7: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
These Boko boyz no go allow beta people enjoy publik holiday. Abeg Jona send our boyz make dem go bring back our people. Baba God abeg strengthen our army.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by spotmataz: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
emmyrichie:

Oh! Lord God! Pour down hot coals on the head of the wicked ones and smite their heads off their necks...
Cause them to turn against theirselves and let there be a great slaughter amidst them.

Let wailling and gnashing of teeth be the portion of killers and destiny destroyers...

Let their sun cease to shine and cause deep darkness onto their paths. Let their houses be desolate and make them eternal vagabonds.

Free the captives and restore peace onto the lands. These I pray thee in Jesus name.
. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Neldrizzy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
So these animals no wan give up ?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by Themandator: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
They kidnapped 35 and some managed to escape... So how many is still in their custody., silly news
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents by lastmessenger: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
justitiaomnibus: And they are all christians.. Yet some1 will tell us here that this fight isn't mainly against christians... What a country. I really pity Northern christians, I really pity them.
I noticed same 2.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun / Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.