Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters (1016 Views)

PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari / 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
ADO EKITI: Former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),has called on all eligible voters in Nigeria to take the advantage of 2015 general elections to vote the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) out of power.
Buhari was speaking in Ado Ekiti Wednesday during the commissioning of 12,000 -seater Ekiti Parapo Square, condemned the alleged the tyranny of the Peoples Democratic Party in the country
The former Head of State urged the eligible voters to collect their permanent voters cards to vote out the ruling PDP in next year’s election
Buhari, who was a Special Guest of Honour at the event challenged the elites across the country to use their networks to educate the less privileged masses on the need to exercise their civic responsibility by trooping out to vote for the right candidates during the elections.
The former Military Head of State said :”It is no doubt that Nigerians have been traumatized under the PDP leadership and Nigeria will be in trouble if we carry on the way the PDP has been doing in Nigeria
www.vanguargdngr.com
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by paul288yahoo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
twisted minds
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by DaWorshiper(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
And greater trouble if we adopt APC!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by tinkinjow: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
"....condemned the alleged the tyranny of the Peoples Democratic
Party in the country"
Oops! That time when Buhari begins to complain of tyranny grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
How can Nigeria elect a man with no decorum to be their Chief Diplomat? First Buhari should get etiquette lesson on public speaking and mannerism and then try again in 2029 when he is courteous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
on the contrary, Nigeria has been quite fine under the PDP umbrella for the past 15 years or so.
Nigeria will continue to be better under such broad umbrella rather than the "born to rule, give us our power back" party.
Nigerians are wiser now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by drauj(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
It's the fact as straight as it sounds. It's sad mischievous people castigate GMB in the minds of the gullible masses. Buhari is the panacea to our headaches. I hope we get it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by ochilikoko(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
This old fool is here again. What else can he form since BH keeps failing His agendas of recent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
We wil carry on wit PDP. Nigerians beware of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Mogidi: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its that time again for Buhari to threaten fire and brimstone if not elected. Last time he threatened baboon be soaked in blood, I hope when he loses monkeys are not dipped in blood to please his blood thirst, he drank enough baboon blood already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by donphilopus: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
relchange: on the contrary, Nigeria has been quite fine under the PDP umbrella for the past 15 years or so.
Nigeria will continue to be better under such broad umbrella rather than the "born to rule, give us our power back" party.
Nigerians are wiser now.

I guess that phrase has another meaning in your dictionary, or you're just being foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by JEITO: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok! We have heard. Stop crying like a baby whose bottle was taken from him.

We won't vote for PDP, but we'll vote for GEJ. Satisfied

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by donphilopus: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
ochilikoko: This old fool is here again. What else can he form since BH keeps failing His agendas of recent?

This guy should be the Leader of “Association of Gullible Nigerians” [AGN]. I ain't in doubt that you learned this rudeness in Jonathanian school of thought. It's unfortunate that you're one of those people who attack people who refer to Jonathan as “Jonathan” and clueless.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
NO. IT IS BOKOHARAM, THEIR SPONSORS AND THE BORN TO RULE MENTALITY THAT WILL BE IN TROUBLE.

NIGERIA IS DOING WELL.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by nairalife2013(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dis man is always showing signs of bitterness... If he is not talking of spilling blood, he is talking of chaos and trouble. His mind knows no peace so his mouth would have none to say. He is always worked-up inside... Trying so hard to conceal his ulterior motif... If only I can grab dis throne just dis last time, I will come down hard finally and once and for all wid my agenda... I need selfcontrol; I need real selfcontrol now...Kai nnaso dgikin contarol yanzu walahitalahi. Lai la
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by ochilikoko(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
donphilopus:

This guy should be the Leader of “Association of Gullible Nigerians” [AGN]. I ain't in doubt that you learned this rudeness in Jonathanian school of thought. It's unfortunate that you're one of those people who attack people who refer to Jonathan as “Jonathan” and clueless.
gullible Nigerians you said. Let me not wish you General Buhari,s continuous failure in life cos your frustration in life is still at an embryonic stage
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by thewarrior72: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
We will rather swim and sink with PDP/GEJ than have our head severed by buhari led ISISI government
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 02, 2014
A taste of Buhari in 1983 put us on the path to where we are right now!

Another taste of Buhari is at risk of dragging us back by another 30years!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by persius555(m): 3:08am On Oct 02, 2014
sometimes, i am forced to think the only reason why we havent been able to sucessfully have a change in govt is as a result of this elder statesman always popping up in the presidential equation. Buhari should sacrifice his ambition as his continous insistence to rule this country is becoming an obsession rather than the urge to serve. You had your turn, abeg move on so nigeria can move on.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by davo3286: 3:38am On Oct 02, 2014
[[s]quote author=drauj]It's the fact as straight as it sounds. It's sad mischievous people castigate GMB in the minds of the gullible masses.[/s] Buhari is the panacea to our my headaches. I hope we get it.[/quote]

FIXED! angry
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by Amanwulu1(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2014
bt if not nigeria will b islamized.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by fitzmayowa: 4:05am On Oct 02, 2014
This is what I don't get, buhari saying APC is better than PDP When APC is filled with PDP "decampee's"
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by OneNaira6: 4:09am On Oct 02, 2014
I rather a dog with rabies rule Nigeria than Buhari. Infact, if the ballot is between Buhari and a dead goat, I'll vote for the dead Goat.

Buhari what did you leave in Aso rock that you refused to allow us rest?

Also, Buhari should take close look at APC. All the politicians that ducked up Nigeria migrated to APC therefore APC is not different from PDP. The same wine, different bottle
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by brainpower(m): 4:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria is already in trouble and you made sure of that, have you forgotten? But yet we are still kicking and we will continue kicking but not with you or Atiku or kwankwaso, maybe someone better but till then we will stick to what we know.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If We Carry On With PDP, Buhari Tells Voters by jking001(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Pig Buhardaft bastard,if only you respected the office of the president when you lost election and not try to take it by force you would have been justified only fools would vote for a twisted man like Buharidaft,the same office you can not respect is what you want to occupy,what goes around come around,racist.

(1) (Reply)

Like Ime Usua (mfr), Like Nsikak Okon / When I Listen To Bad Joe I Feel Sad For Our Country. / United States Of America Explains why It Won't Sell Arms To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.