Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? (1709 Views)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Emusan(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

I am waiting for clarification too from Expanse2020 grin grin grin

This will be interesting.

That tells you the level of his understanding. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

TRINITY is a pagan doctrine that was accepted towards the end of second century as most people around the Mediterranean sea worship triune gods so the churches used the trinity to woo those pagans that's why the word TRINITY can't be found anywhere in the Bible! smiley

Like pagans were quoting the Bible or pagan books to teach Christians trinity grin grin grin grin

Or christians were quoting pagans books to teach fellow Christians the trinity doctrines grin grin grin

You go just pack wetin your GODS put for your brains come public forum and start peddling madness and insanities.

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Emusan:

You agreed that, he clearly stated that "They (Micheal & Jesus) are different ENTITIES with proof in the Bible"

Then, you don't know what he believes and trying to confuse you with those Bible verses, is that both Michael and Jesus Christ are the same ENTITY.

Definitely, two of you aren't on the same page.
Am here to learn
So you can proof me wrong if you have valid evidence am willing to hear
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

I am waiting for clarification too from Expanse2020 grin grin grin

This will be interesting.
*Jesus is the Son of God SENT to the world. John 3:16

*Angels are God's Sons SENT on errands.

*Jesus is the firstborn of all creation. Colossians 1:15

*Angels are the first creatures God created. Job 38:7

*Jesus is the commander in chief of all heavenly armies {Matthew 25:31} just as Michael is the head of all the angels! Revelations 12:7

*Jesus always stand for the salvation of God's people {John 3:16-17} the same thing Michael always do! Daniel 12:1

*Jesus is the only person who orders Satan (another powerful angel) around {Matthew 4:10} exactly what only Michael could do! Jude 9 compare to Revelations 12:7-9

So most Bible scholars checked all these and kicked against the TRINITY doctrine but trinitarians insisted that Jesus is God Almighty instead of the son SENT by GOD!
Did you have authentic proof am here to learn
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Emusan:

That tells you the level of his understanding. cheesy grin cheesy grin
You don't need to abuse me just state the fact to claim archangel Michael and Jesus are the same person or different entities

*Jesus is the commander in chief of all heavenly armies {Matthew 25:31} just as Michael is the head of all the angels! Revelations 12:7

*Jesus always stand for the salvation of God's people {John 3:16-17} the same thing Michael always do! Daniel 12:1

*Jesus is the only person who orders Satan (another powerful angel) around {Matthew 4:10} exactly what only Michael could do! Jude 9 compare to Revelations 12:7-9

So most Bible scholars checked all these and kicked against the TRINITY doctrine but trinitarians insisted that Jesus is God Almighty instead of the son SENT by GOD!
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
My friend you are really looking for trouble in the hands of these people because they hate the truth as long as it's coming from one of Jehovah's Witnesses!
So instead of arguing with them just keep the facts and present it before anyone who is willing to listen and know that Jesus is the same Archangel Michael.

May you have PEACE! smiley

Expanse2020:

You don't need to abuse me just state the fact to claim archangel Michael and Jesus are the same person or different entities

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

Did you have authentic proof am here to learn

The question I asked was, is Jesus and Archangel Michael same or different entities?

A. Same entity

B. Different entities
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

grin grin grin grin

That tells you the level of his understanding

This is abuse to you. Noted grin
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

The question I asked was, is Jesus and Archangel Michael same or different entities?

A. Same entity

B. Different entities
B and if you have any explanation on it let it outlet hear it

2 Likes

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin

This is abuse to you. Noted grin

Did you have anything to contribute on the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
My friend you are really looking for trouble in the hands of these people because they hate the truth as long as it's coming from one of Jehovah's Witnesses!
So instead of arguing with them just keep the facts and present it before anyone who is willing to listen and know that Jesus is the same Archangel Michael.

May you have PEACE! smiley

Expanse2020 you can see from this post MaxInDHouse already said Jesus is same Archangel Michael?

Do you agree with that? No one is here to look for trouble like the madness and insanities peddling peddler stated up there.

they hate the truth as long as it's coming from one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Truth like Jesus returned in 1914 grin grin

Truth like Christians have two hopes

Truth like to be saved one has to a member of a religious organization that came into existence +/-150 years ago

Fact like.......

1. While there is no statement in the Bible that categorically identifies Michael the archangel as Jesus

2. The Scriptures clearly indicate that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ.​

2 Likes

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

My contribution is already on page 1 of this thread go back and read it.
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

B and if you have any explanation on it let it outlet hear it

Thanks, I said I need clarification. If you need any explanation, go back and read my contribution on page 1 regarding that.
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

I told you that he's a disguised atheist he can't make any meaningful contribution that's why i always ignore him! wink

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=achorladey post=127295963]

Thanks, I said I need clarification. If you need any explanation, go back and read my contribution on page 1 regarding that. [/quotel] please repost I can't find it
Thanks
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I told you that he's a disguised atheist he can't make any meaningful contribution that's why i always ignore him! wink

You will be alright last last grin grin grin. You just need to calm your brains filled with madness and insanities peddling.

You can choose to convert Expanse2020 into a governing body member and worship him like your current GODS. grin grin grin grin. It will not change my contribution on page 1

https://www.nairaland.com/1929277/jesus-actually-michael-archangel#127293566

Expanse2020 click that link above grin grin grin grin

Then wrap your reasoning ability to the scripture below

For it is not to angels that he has subjected the inhabited earth to come, about which we are speaking. 6 But in one place a certain witness said: “What is man that you keep him in mind, or a son of man that you take care of him? You made him a little lower than angels; you crowned him with glory and honor, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 8 All things you subjected under his feet.” By subjecting all things to him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Now, though, we do not yet see all things in subjection to him. But we do see Jesus, who was made a little lower than angels, now crowned with glory and honor for having suffered death, so that by God’s undeserved kindness he might taste death for everyone.
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:
The reason you have to be careful with the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses regarding Archangel Michael = Jesus. They are always based on speculations, assumptions drawing implications and inference not explicitly stated anywhere....

The archangel, Michael, is the chief angel in terms of power and authority. The Scriptures clearly indicate that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ.​—1 Thessalonians 4:16; Jude 9...... Wp 17 No. 5 pg 3

2. While there is no statement in the Bible that categorically identifies Michael the archangel as Jesus, there is one scripture that links Jesus with the office of archangel...... Awake February 8, 2002

The question from 1 and 2 is, how will you synchronise.......

1. The Scriptures clearly indicate that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ.​

2. there is no statement in the Bible that categorically identifies Michael the archangel as Jesus

How come did there is no statement in the Bible becomes having two scriptures with statements stating clearly indicate that Michael is another name for Jesus?
can you give me another fact because what you produce here doesn't talk about One entity here
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:
can you give me another fact because what you produce here doesn't talk about One entity here

What he's trying to do is trolling my comment but he doesn't have anything to contribute that's why he can't talk straight.

Michael is the name of the angel whose life was transformed into an embryo to be born as Jesus but since his birth on planet earth we can't call him the name he never bear among humans so the name given is JESUS what we are saying is that if we want to trace his origin he was the angel known as Michael.

That's the import of the comparisons you are quoting in my comment! smiley
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

Now you seek another fact, initially you want my contribution. You have what you requested. Read and read it well as my contribution.

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What he's trying to do is trolling my comment but he doesn't have anything to contribute that's why he can't talk straight.

Michael is the name of the angel whose life was transformed into an embryo to be born as Jesus but since his birth on planet earth we can't call him the name he never bear among humans so the name given is JESUS what we are saying is that if we want to trace his origin he was the angel known as Michael.

That's the import of the comparisons you are quoting in my comment! smiley

Your lamentations no go end today grin grin grin grin

What he's trying to do is trolling my comment

My contribution is now trolling your comment.

Michael is the name of the angel whose life was transformed into an embryo to be born as Jesus

Madness and insanities peddling from MaxInDHouse brains. No one single scripture to support that lies and manipulations of the scripture up there.

but since his birth on planet earth we can't call him the name he never bear among humans

Says MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling peddler grin grin grin grin

JESUS what we are saying is that if we want to trace his origin he was the angel known as Michael.

The genealogy produced from the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse will definitely be the one that will trace it to an Angel called Michael.

That the assumptions and speculation you are packing into Expanse2020 brains yet he said they are different entities grin grin grin

You have to respond repeatedly now to save your head from the lies and manipulations of the scripture.

2 Likes

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

Actually, that my post wasn't meant for you.

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Emusan(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

Am here to learn
So you can proof me wrong if you have valid evidence am willing to hear

Try to make me understand.

I should proof you wrong that what you understand from his post quoted below

Is that both Michael and Jesus Christ are different ENTITIES or....?

In case you didn't get my question, let me rephrase is it.

Do you mean from his post, you understand that both Michael and Jesus Christ are different ENTITIES or they are the same entity?

because I don't know why I should PROOF YOU WRONG when you're not the one who made that post.

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Expanse2020(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Emusan:

Try to make me understand.

I should proof you wrong that what you understand from his post quoted below

Is that both Michael and Jesus Christ are different ENTITIES or....?

In case you didn't get my question, let me rephrase is it.

Do you mean from his post, you understand that both Michael and Jesus Christ are different ENTITIES or they are the same entity?

because I don't know why I should PROOF YOU WRONG when you're not the one who made that post.
I believe they are separate entity I need valid points from you to showcase they are from single entity
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Emusan(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Expanse2020:
I believe they are separate entity I need valid points from you to showcase they are from single entity

That's why I said you and the person you're discussing with aren't on the same page.

He believes that they are the same entity and when he quoted Bible, what you understand from those verses and his statement is that they are DIFFERENT ENTITIES. This alone is enough to draw your own conclusion.

Well, for me, you and I are on the same page as Michael is different from Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by MightySparrow: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Janosky:

You are wiser than Martin Luther & Charles Spurgeon?

Your "oly ghost" taught them Jesus Christ is Archangel Michael.

Oga,dey play.

grin grin

Provide a reference that these people taught so.
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Emusan(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

Provide a reference that these people taught so.

You should ask him next, if he believes the teachings of both Martin Luther and that of Charles Spurgeon? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by MightySparrow: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emusan:

You should ask him next, if he believes the teachings of both Martin Luther and that of Charles Spurgeon? cheesy cheesy grin

The fellow of all the JW's members here is the stupid one out of them.

My favorite preacher is Spurgeon. I have his books and audio. Many of them.

Janosky is just as stupid as his GB.

2 Likes

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

The fellow of all the JW's members here is the stupid one out of them.

My favorite preacher is Surgeon. I have his boots and audio. Many of them.

Janosky is just as stupid as his GB.

Janosky aka JaNosense reaping what he sow as usual. His werey peddling keeps increasing after his mumu and no get sense peddling brains got updated
Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by achorladey: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emusan:

Meaning, do christendom teach the truth?

Cornelboy, MaxInDHouse, Aemmyjah and Janosky, committee of madness and insanities peddling brains are yet to respond grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by MightySparrow: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
achorladey:

Janosky aka JaNosense reaping what he sow as usual. His werey peddling keeps increasing after his mumu and no get sense peddling brains got updated

The fellow is a potato.
He reasons through his anus.

2 Likes

Re: ‪Is Jesus Actually Michael The Archangel? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

The fellow is a potato.
He reasons through his anus.

How much is Papa selling holy ghost Goya oil?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? / Hell Is Real! I Went There - Jennifer Perez ( Warning To Backslidders) / Divine Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.