Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? (770 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Smartsyn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have always wondered the feeling you get towards someone to conclude that yes, this is love. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems i don't or have not felt that love feel..

Don't get me wrong, i ve met ladies that have been good to me, with good character and charm, but what i feel for lady A is what i feel for lady B, no special feeling that i can now term love no matter how close we are..

So please, someone with a love experience should please put me through on what s/he felt and know it could be love..
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by ekundayoalo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Are you kidding me?
Bro. When u're in love you won't be able to explain how, what, why.
It is unexplainable.
Trust me, when you meet the person u're truly inlove with, you'll feel it, you won't need anybody to explain it to you then. It's a feeling not a definition

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by DeBlunt: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
When your feet stops touching the floor cheesy but alcohol has the same effect though undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by djeezy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
When you can no longer think with your brain. You know she's lying and you believe it anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by dytbabe: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
*singing*
Can't describe - jennifer hudson ft T.I
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by chibwike(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
you cant stay a day witawt seeing her
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Smartsyn(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
ekundayoalo: Are you kidding me?
Bro. When u're in love you won't be able to explain how, what, why.
It is unexplainable.
Trust me, when you meet the person u're truly inlove with, you'll feel it, you won't need anybody to explain it to you then. It's a feeling not a definition
Trust me man, i ve met nice ladies that i thought swept my feet off the ground, but before i could land, i'm up and running..
The point is that i don't even know when i feel anything love or not..

I can be screaming 'i love you' to different girls that are close to me, but within me, i know am not feeling anything, i give them the same attention and all while it last.

I really need to start feeling something, is there anything i need to do towards that.. Am dead serious please.
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Smartsyn: Trust me man, i ve met nice ladies that i thought swept my feet off the ground, but before i could land, i'm up and running..

I can be screaming 'i love you' to different girls that are close to me, but within me, i know am not feeling anything, i give them the same attention and all while it last.

I really need to start feeling something, is there anything i need to do towards that.. Am dead serious please.

Seems we are thesame.

Lemme say this, it looks like you have commitment issues or you're just a player who haven't admitted that he is.
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Smartsyn(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Seems we are thesame.

Lemme say this, it looks like you have commitment issues or you're just a player who haven't admitted that he is.
So do you ve commitment issues or are you a player, seems we are the same?
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Smartsyn: So do you ve commitment issues or are you a player, seems we are the same?

Take it as it is.

Offering u a very good advice.
You have to search yourself, discover what u really want. And the rest is easy.
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Smartsyn(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Take it as it is.

Offering u a very good advice.
You have to search yourself, discover what u really want. And the rest is easy.
Thanks man, i do know what i really want...

Maybe it's the commitment issue afterall. But even when i set out to commit, i still don't feel that feeling of love..

I wish someone understands my dilemma..
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Taleeysun(f): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Taleeysun(f): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Smartsyn: Thanks man, i do know what i really want...

Maybe it's the commitment issue afterall. But even when i set out to commit, i still don't feel that feeling of love..

i understand, cos i also feel the same
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Taleeysun:
same here. It could be commitment issues

Hmm. Would like to know more.

Willing to see things from the ladies perspective
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Smartsyn: Thanks man, i do know what i really want...

b like say we be twins.

Maybe we don't really know what we want.
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Smartsyn: Trust me man, i ve met nice ladies that i thought swept my feet off the ground, but before i could land, i'm up and running..

I'm guessing you are a player, or someone that only likes keeping it strictly physical with a girl. If you are like this, you would probably have deadened all means for cupid to fire that arrow at you. What you should do is stop making everything about physical appearance or sex with girls. Just spend time (a lot of time) with someone you like, and trust me, love will find you when you list expect it.
Re: How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? by Taleeysun(f): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm. Would like to know more.

Willing to see things from the ladies perspective

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? / Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help / Opps...maheeda At It Again... Post Bathroom Video On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.