Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (3927 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by lawrenceunaa: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
no biggie so far she does so for me undecided

if she doesn't reciprocate then na woman wrapper tinx shocked
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tipiflexy: Try dat wit ur bf n dont forget to inform us abt d outcome of ur conversation.
He does it all d time no biggy. Go nd try it nd thank me later
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by ImDFavoured1: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
publicenemy: which kind rough play be that na?

unless she is absolutely incapacitated.
frm d way u sound, u won't even go visit her if she's incapacitated. I trust u'l quite d relationship. If she's a wife, u'l ask her siblings to come take her to d village.
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by publicenemy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
ImDFavoured1: frm d way u sound, u won't even go visit her if she's incapacitated. I trust u'l quite d relationship. If she's a wife, u'l ask her siblings to come take her to d village.

how do i sound? cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by Babygal4eva(f): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: did i remove it outside.?i can only remove it inside and hang it inside....if you truely love me will u tell me to wash your pant..

not wash just hang... what if she was your wife will u then do it?
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by Kunleskey(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Babygal4eva:

not wash just hang... what if she was your wife will u then do it?

maybe if she ask to it 4 her
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by daxon001(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2014
All doze red,green,black fluid and paste tho embarassed
tu fiaaaaaaaaa! undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by solodox(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Until it snows in benin city grin

you see! this is what i keep saying how can you tie doing such a gentlemanly act to when it snows in sub saharan benin city!?

i for one would gladly do that for my lady on the day that rain would rise anywhere in the world!
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by naijaboiy: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
solodox:

you see! this is what i keep saying how can you tie doing such a gentlemanly act to when it snows in sub saharan benin city!?

i for one would gladly do that for my lady on the day that rain would rise anywhere in the world!
No vex o grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by flames007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
Ehen!! Nibo? 4where? Say wetin?? Wen nobe say doed villa women are ontop my matter...ori mi ko angry
Mr man,claim down.i only wanted to know where your from.
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) by solodox(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
No vex o grin
thank you jawe my dear brother after now they will be saying we nor dey try!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Date Experience / 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media / Why Do Girls Think Taller Guys Have Longer D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.