Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi (35737 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by allanphash7(m): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Nkiru Sylvanus can fit in the job

#teamcongo

1 Like

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Panshow(m): 2:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Please forgive my ignorance. I thought Chris Giwa was recently elected as the new NFF president. How many times do NFF conduct their election in a year?.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by caprini1: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Amokachi should replace Keshi immediately ,till Rijkaard is ready to coach again.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 03, 2014
dedons: Keshi should start considering coaching that sickness striken liberia...

He's only after our money...

Wait o...

What tribe is he again?

Hope he's not a flatie?
why do u keep on celebrating ur idiocy? I hv been observing u all dis while, what's wrong with u n tribalism? U find it so ease to call ppl names, what do u mean by flatie? Young man bear it in your mind from this onward dat no one is an island (perfect) except God Amight, we all hv shortcomings. Show some love to ur fellow human.my advice ....
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by deletrue: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Wonderlands: Hmmmmmm Amaju dat half slowpoke goat na wa o
If na only slowpoke, he for good. But what about the thief side? This boy Amaju and him sister husband, Delta and thiefnu.bu, Lagos when compared, who go bad pass?
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by deletrue: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2014
orobs93: He took delta state sports to the height it is today now,and He played a major role in blessing okagbare's success.I believe e has something to offer.
What do you know in Delta. Don't say anything that will bring shame to Delta government. Just end any other rubbish, okay. But, you no dey fear? You no know say those with bad records no dey talk for public?
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by dedons: 3:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Hackin: why do u keep on celebrating ur idiocy? I hv been observing u all dis while, what's wrong with u n tribalism? U find it so ease to call ppl names, what do u mean by flatie? Young man bear it in your mind from this onward dat no one is an island (perfect) except God Amight, we all hv shortcomings. Show some love to ur fellow human.my advice ....
i hear u sir...but u have to do away with that "idiocy"
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by deletrue: 3:37am On Oct 03, 2014
mumumugu: This new president don begin initial gragra .

Later femi keshi go give am bribe.iim go shut up clean mouth

same same people
That boy na from Delta, the father and mother corruption
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by hayoakins(m): 3:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Give us Oliseh pleaseeeeee
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by seemsnice: 5:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Does keshi really d big boss? Yeye ppl, stronghead and head bend na d same, dat is his problem, blief he can do it all alone, kudos to pa Tella, Siasia, w'v seen dem lifting trophy for naija, forget if they coached small team at least dey played international matches with Naija lifting d trophy. To hell with useless small boss calling himsef boss, Big Boss unda my foot.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by maclatunji: 5:48am On Oct 03, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Hypociritcal. When Coach Keshi begged for the recall of Sylvanus Okpala a member of his technical staff, you guys said no.

By the way, How are these guys sure Coach Keshi does not have a tactician in his team reading weaknesses of opponents. For instance, Musa utilising the space created by Zabaletta's overlapping to score two goals.

Biko, Sylvanus who?
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by arabbunkum: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2014
I totally agree with this man. Keshi is an analogue coach who does not fit into the required level of a modern football coach.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2014
dedons: i hear u sir...but u have to do away with that "idiocy"
i'm sorry man, forgive me.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by searay(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2014
This Keshi that we ate joking with today will be cried for in the years to come.

1 Like

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Abraham2013(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Ikesquare: Pinnick or watever his name is has just disappointed me wit his comments on Keshi. Hehas clearly shown dat he has personal beef for Keshi.

♓☺w can he blame our failure on Keshi's inability to jug wit d boys b4 kick off? Dat doesn't make any sense at all..

If d so called scientific football is anything to go by, wat then happened to the likes of Spain, Italy, almighty Brazil and other big teams dat messed up in Brazil?

We have suddenly forgoten Keshi's achievement in d Nation's cup. Suddenly, he is now a bad coach. Wat a shame!!

Pinnick pls try and me more reasonable..
Bros I get am b4 no b property, in football u r as gud as 2day. Bros did u also see wat Happened to holland, germany, costa rica, argentina?
Keshi started well by winning d afcon, den he started showing his true colours wit suspicious players invitation. How can a coach always invite player u r not any club football? Wat r players like ruban Gabriel, uche nwafor, ucheabo, etc doing in a world cup list?
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by MORNDEW(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
mpowa:
Are you sure you can read? where did he say he want to employ Berti volt? He said all these during the world cup, and the Op is just making us understand what he probably think about keshi, no decision is made yet and keshi might still retain his job.
are u sure u can read? Was there anywhere i said he wants to employ berti vogts. Also Did u nt hear him mention Berti Vogts or u just want to mention me. And which nonsense scientific footbal that spain, italy nd d likes did not use. Pls if u dnt like keshi do so without sentiments. Pinnick na ur broda? He shud ask d bbc let them tell him hw Germany conquered the world. Instead of him to talk of improving our league which analyst say was one of the biggest reasons Germany won the World cup, he was discussing a failed Ghana team at the World cup.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by miky(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2014
After onazi got injured I was like game over..
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by MORNDEW(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2014
oliy24: well spoken. you make my day with this post. I swear I come dey like this new NFF president o. see as person analyse match. you should be coach not the president. get ride of keshi football is now more than sitting on bench and waiting for miracle.
what sense did u think he made. U wnt me to analyse hw Germany won the World cup? Nd d scientific football he talked of which only him knows asif football na game of robots why did spain nd Brazil nt use it nd if dey did hw was their performance . Did he say anything abt the league he has started attacking Keshi i laff him.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by MabraO: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2014
xtervaganza: I don't really like Keshi as a coach but why do u guys want him fired?

Do u want him shot instead?
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by mpowa(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2014
MORNDEW:
are u sure u can read? Was there anywhere i said he wants to employ berti vogts. Also Did u nt hear him mention Berti Vogts or u just want to mention me. And which nonsense scientific footbal that spain, italy nd d likes did not use. Pls if u dnt like keshi do so without sentiments. Pinnick na ur broda? He shud ask d bbc let them tell him hw Germany conquered the world. Instead of him to talk of improving our league which analyst say was one of the biggest reasons Germany won the World cup, he was discussing a failed Ghana team at the World cup.

Oga why are you all emotional, are you also Keshi's brother? Obviously I'm not Keshi's fan, but on this issue I'm not criticizing Keshi, I'm trying to make you understand that the fact that he mentioned Berti Vogts doesn't mean he wants to give him job. He talked in respect of backroom coaching crew, also he said this at the world cup, between then and now that he finally became president, alot might have happened and he might have no reason to stop Keshi from Continue as coach, so relax i think Keshi will retain his job, we don't really have much time to hire new coach now cheesy
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by MORNDEW(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014
oliy24: nawa for this people seff wetin keshi don achieve, nations cup way be say him just dey look. na Sunday mba single handedly won the cup for naija.
Roberto diMatio won champions league, Chelsea sack am. keshi won nations cup make he coach naija for life. one thing way dey pain me pass be say naija people too dey compare themselves with failure. and ready to settle for the less. I bet go find out all those in support of keshi. dey be arsenal fan. me be Chelsea fan, and we don't give chance for failure no matter how small. mtcheeeeeeew.
smh. Directionlessness
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by MORNDEW(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
mpowa:

Oga why are you all emotional, are you also Keshi's brother? Obviously I'm not Keshi's fan, but on this issue I'm not criticizing Keshi, I'm trying to make you understand that the fact that he mentioned Berti Vogts doesn't mean he wants to give him job. He talked in respect of backroom coaching crew, also he said this at the world cup, between then and now that he finally became president, alot might have happened and he might have no reason to stop Keshi from Continue as coach, so relax i think Keshi will retain his job, we don't really have much time to hire new coach now cheesy
nd he saw no other coach to mention dan berti failure. U said u ar nt a fan of Keshi hence ur comments which are skewed so pls dnt quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Goke7: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Only an unreasonable nff will sack keshi now and if they do, keshi has nothing to loose, the nff will be the big looser, I think we all should thread carefully if not keshi can deliberately take the eagles back to where he picked them from by not qualifying for the nations cup and I tell you that time the pit will be so deep that no other coach may not be able to bring the eagles out.

The problem is we don't have enough quality players right now, its not a really a coaching problem. Van gaal is still finding it difficult at man u despite hie heroics at the world cup. The reason is the quality of players at his disposal, our eyes are now clear that moyes was not really the problem at man u.

Our players are not up to scratch and when the coach demands more from them, they run to the media like cry babies blaming the coach, that's why it looks as if keshi is quarreling with all the players.

2 Likes

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by spanzed(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2014
xtervaganza: I don't really like Keshi as a coach but why do u guys want him fired?
B'cos u don't like him grin
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Jomark(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2014
iwonbaoko: In short the missing ingredient from our football is Bertie Vogts
wait o...Hope this bertie vogts isn't the one that has coached super eagles? Cuz if na him, then this man is more mad than madness

1 Like

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by xtervaganza(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2014
muchyblink: Simple! Just cos u dnt like him as a coach

Hahahaha you guys here are funny

1 Like

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by xtervaganza(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2014
MabraO:

Do u want him shot instead?
no, I want him tasered
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by xtervaganza(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2014
spanzed: B'cos u don't like him grin
lol

To be honest I don't really like him as a coach but the reason why I'm baffled at calls for his dismissal is because of the materials we have .

It's not as if we have a big pool of talented players

The earlier we realise our players are just average the better for us
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by spanzed(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2014
xtervaganza: lol

To be honest I don't really like him as a coach but the reason why I'm baffled at calls for his dismissal is because of the materials we have .

It's not as if we have a big pool of talented players

The earlier we realise our players are just average the better for us
dats tru''does does players show lukworm attitude mayb b'cos dem no get competitor...just take mikel for example if someone is benching him small small...he wouldn't be forming Rambo on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Goke7: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
spanzed: dats tru''does does players show lukworm attitude mayb b'cos dem no get competitor...just take mikel for example if someone is benching him small small...he wouldn't be forming Rambo on the pitch.

if mikel is benched, same Nigerians will shout, do you know that Nigerians called for the removal of ideye, keshi listened and when ideye was dropped, same Nigerians crucified keshi saying that was the reason emenike was not scoring. Don't you see how funny we are.

We simply don't know what we want so if mikel is dropped and we don't win matches, don't you think we will all shout for mikel to be reacalled just like we are now calling for the return of coach siasia who has been jobless for years.

Are we not comedians? lol
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by mpowa(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Goke7: Only an unreasonable nff will sack keshi now and if they do, keshi has nothing to loose, the nff will be the big looser, I think we all should thread carefully if not keshi can deliberately take the eagles back to where he picked them from by not qualifying for the nations cup and I tell you that time the pit will be so deep that no other coach may not be able to bring the eagles out.

The problem is we don't have enough quality players right now, its not a really a coaching problem. Van gaal is still finding it difficult at man u despite hie heroics at the world cup. The reason is the quality of players at his disposal, our eyes are now clear that moyes was not really the problem at man u.

Our players are not up to scratch and when the coach demands more from them, they run to the media like cry babies blaming the coach, that's why it looks as if keshi is quarreling with all the players.

We have good enough players to prosecute African matches and even win the nations cup again, if Keshi has not been picking issues with all of them, if our best player had been playing, we would have picked at least 4 pts of the last two games, for Africa, our players are not too bad, but the team keep getting more inferior by the day. The next on the line is Eminike, he's already having issues with him too, he's even quarrelling with Enyeama, he's just patching it. we are not playing Brazil nor Germany, we're playing African sides and we're better than most of them especially the group we found ourselves.

You talk about players running to the media, what does Keshi run to when he wants to criticize his players or Nff, how does he announces his resignations?

Some players will definitely give the coach problems, but in the case where you're having issues with most of the players, especially those who'll make your job easier, then it's not the players but yourself, if we're playing with our best legs we won't be discussing qualifying by now.
Re: Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi by Christmasdon(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2014
What are u all saying? We have average footballers called Team. Not keshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Would Have Committed Suicide" - Arsene Wenger / Asisat Oshoala Joins FC Barcelona / An Open Letter To Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.