Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69920 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
@moltenmagma, don't be deceived, you have always been saying u are allergic to bullshit, havnt u noticed that it's actually common sense u are allergic to, that's why you are still living below the poverty line @47 years of age. Its only jobless people that put their nose into people's business,in english it's called pokenosing,in pidgin it's called Aproko, and the mumu meaning is Moltenmagma.just help ur life by going back to primary school. It might be helpful to the empty mass in ur head called a brain. RAM SUYA

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 15, 2014
nestaolive:
@moltenmagma, don't be deceived, you have always been saying u are allergic to bullshit, havnt u noticed that it's actually common sense u are allergic to, that's why you are still living below the poverty line @47 years of age. Its only jobless people that put their nose into people's business,in english it's called pokenosing,in pidgin it's called Aproko, and the mumu meaning is Moltenmagma.just help ur life by going back to primary school. It might be helpful to the empty mass in ur head called a brain. RAM SUYA
Do u realise how childish you sound?? Where did you see that i am 47 yrs old? U are both childish and a pathetic psycho. Ur case is very critical.

Guy you sound lonely and unhappy. I actually feel pity for u

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by hardeiluxie: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
marieolae:
Naija ppl just hate dis woman..I wonder y oo
The year of liking nd admiring dat blockhead TIWA has faded away......the last tym i culd remember i heard her song was 1458BC.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by danakins(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thunder go fire you @op.......old news
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Show us ya family portrait na....i can bet with this semo i'm about to swallow na hyenas full ya family tree. EWU CHIBOK! Player hater oshi

adiok unoh!! Unam ke ado!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.