Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69895 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
that boy whey e say tiwa song no make him hens lay egg again wicked oooo. Lmfao
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Geenickel(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
#FACTS#.....DO U KNW...
...that tiwa salvage is the most criticised celeb?
...That Tiwa salvage only stuffs up her performances(videos inclusve)wt notn but emulated gestures ndposes...
...that d frst tym i saw her px(tiwa)..(hadn't knwn her den sef)..ma frst remark was:..o boi..hw pesn go wake up frm bed..no attempt to freshen up.begn de take selfie??

#for more..visit...............
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by suremutsy02: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa is d blast, enemies stop beefing

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
This girl sef..fine she no fine..sing she no sabi sing..na to de marry her manager she sabi..oyi na tu mo.cold go cash am for dis one so
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by vislabraye(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: Naija ppl just hate dis woman..I wonder y oo

She screwed up. I will not patronize anything she endorses.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by nikkyshyne(f): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ewo!! See beefs shocked

But that girl no just try at all. After watching her 'wanted' video, all doubts were erased. She is indeed a beyonce wanna be.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Lanceslot(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sweetlemon: Look at all the hypocrites shouting "we don't give a damn" "she wants attention" Yet you all can't get your eyes and hands off any thread with Tiwa in it?
smh

Nigerians! Learn to mind your damn business and stop speculating and drawing conclusions on other people's lives until you have first hand information.
She's a celebrity (public figure) so her business is our business. She wanted this publicity and she's getting it .

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ugeezee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love her voice but they should stop this hide and seek thing that they always do, i mean d so called celebrities! I'm sick and tired of all this cheap publicity stuff.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by rightflank: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
This begs for a new TV Series "Everybody Hates Tiwa".
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
rightflank: This begs for a new TV Series "Everybody Hates Tiwa".
the same way everybody hates chris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ugoezeik(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
lol hahaha I swear guy u r very wickedness! as u maked me laff lik a mad cow dis 9t ehh, I no go fgiv u
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ugoezeik(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: do you know how to love a woman?? undecided
no. pls tell us mr lova boi
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by StivLee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Yimu tongue when chris brown and trey songz are still dere
:-D #ForYourMind
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by 1miccza: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
repogirl: What's with all these negative comments toward Tiwa nao? The girl is hot! All of u saying worwor this worwor that, she fine pass all Una babes join together! Free the girl abeg?

how is she fueling rumors, she's doing her thing while aproko Nigerians and gossip mongers are spreading their own!

abeg marriage isn't easy, its even harder on celebs because aprokos like you guys want them to share every detail with you!

mtchewww! Rubbish! Nonsense, people should get jobs jawe, the babe is making millls while broke a'ss jealousies be talking trash that won't benefit them!

Abeg!!abeg!!!!!abeg!!!!She nor fine pass my babe abi na babes sef,she's just *thinking* curvilicious... Hmmm #smacking my lips*
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
repogirl: What's with all these negative comments toward Tiwa nao? The girl is hot! All of u saying worwor this worwor that, she fine pass all Una babes join together! Free the girl abeg?

how is she fueling rumors, she's doing her thing while aproko Nigerians and gossip mongers are spreading their own!

abeg marriage isn't easy, its even harder on celebs because aprokos like you guys want them to share every detail with you!

mtchewww! Rubbish! Nonsense, people should get jobs jawe, the babe is making millls while broke a'ss jealousies be talking trash that won't benefit them!

bros which forest are you from..if you dnt have any beautiful sister or girlfriend, then go and commit suicide!!
She WORWOR!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by dadoctore(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Yimu tongue when chris brown and trey songz are still dere
With Chris u run d risk of being beat up n wit Trey a ménage(if ure cool with dat) grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
dadoctore:
With Chris u run d risk of being beat up n wit Trey a ménage(if ure cool with dat) grin
Mènage as in?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Malawian(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
yeyebrities angry angry grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Expsbterror(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
I thought she was educated?.. Or she didn't hear d old man's adage saying "don't imitate someone else / be urself"
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Waspy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
BAD BELLE DEM undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by dadoctore(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Mènage as in?
Ménage à trois(french simply means party) cheesy
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by blacktwist(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
. Diaris God ooº°˚˚˚˚°ºoo ....bt never the less TIWA TOPE still remain my favourite NIGERA female hip hop artist

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by dadoctore(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
dadoctore:
Ménage à trois(french simply means party) cheesy
Dunno y dey censored 3sum sef...tryna explain d origin of a popular phrase n NL is substituting 3sum wit party
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by dadoctore(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Mènage as in?
3sum...dnt mind NL subbing my words
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
lordpreps:
bros which forest are you from..if you dnt have any beautiful sister or girlfriend, then go and commit suicide!!
She WORWOR!!
Show us ya family portrait na....i can bet with this semo i'm about to swallow na hyenas full ya family tree. EWU CHIBOK! Player hater oshi

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
i find it to be very stuppid when a dark skinned person mocks another dark skinned person as if being dark is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2014
So some of you dedicate your lives on other people's downfalls and for some reason you think you have lives that are any better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ladycloud(f): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
wicked gringringrin
....lwkmd! na only u waka cum
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ladycloud(f): 12:33am On Oct 03, 2014
rightflank: This begs for a new TV Series "Everybody Hates Tiwa".
......lol...lyk ''everybody hates chris''.....people sef no go buy am!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Ladycloud: ....lwkmd! na only u waka cum
Na only me oo cheesy
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by eckersley: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2014
SpaceGoat: do you know how to love a woman?? undecided

No. pls tell us, Dr. Phil. Sorry Dr. Flip. No Dr. Flop

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.